Opinions on what to add to TRT

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No methylated steroids for you, sorry.

Mentabolan an trestabol would be options, if they were pure/legit.

But they aren't, so trenazone is a good option.

But cross contamination is an issue.

Delta 2 from androgenetix @ 300-400mg e/d for 6 weeks.
It's Oos now, but def the best option
So mentabolan and trestobol are not pure and legit? Dose this apply to all the celtic line then? Sorry for the hi jack I just found this interesting while searching around. So what brands do you recommend for legit/pure compounds?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So mentabolan and trestobol are not pure and legit? Dose this apply to all the celtic line then? Sorry for the hi jack I just found this interesting while searching around. So what brands do you recommend for legit/pure compounds?
Who knows. Some get good results, others don't.

I just hope my celtitren is dosed like the label states. If it isn't, ill be able to tell.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who knows. Some get good results, others don't.

I just hope my celtitren is dosed like the label states. If it isn't, ill be able to tell.
That is encouraging. I guess I won't put as much trust in them as did. Interested in seeing if it is dosed properly.

jaymichael

Awards
Why not add something like sarms or peptides to your trt? I've always had great results with both and the best part about them is they won't show elevated T on your blood work. Obviously, the benefit to that is it won't raise any red flags to your doctor