openings?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there a certain time frame when you have openings? As in every two months you take on new customers or you have openings sparatically spaced around whenever someones program ends? I am just trying to get a feel for when I should try signing up, if i should do it earlier than I planned to or later?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Its completely sporadic depending on how many I have at whatever time. As of right now I am accepting people but usually when I say that I get an influx again.

Generally it goes like this.

I get a bunch of people that signup, I **** a brick, tell people to stop, get everyone started, then do it all over again.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would it be cool if I signed in the middle/end of april to start at the beginning of april, as in sign up around apri 20th and begin on may 7th? I just want to make sure to get a spot for teh beginning of may so I can have a full summer of good training. I got money set aside and am jsut waiting to sign up as early as I can to start in may. Let me know what is acceptable. Im looking forward to signing up.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its completely sporadic depending on how many I have at whatever time. As of right now I am accepting people but usually when I say that I get an influx again.

Generally it goes like this.

I get a bunch of people that signup, I **** a brick, tell people to stop, get everyone started, then do it all over again.
LOL, what a beautiful life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Company Promotions 102