opening an ampule

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys i know this is a strange one. saw different answers on videos on youtube

Got some gear in ampules 1ml 250mg test. Here is the deal in some youtube things htey show that you use a special drawing needle with a filter. I dont hae those I just have normal drawing needles can i use those? The filter needles are supposed to be something to do with glass from breaking the amp. Please advise i am going to do a shot tonight.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would try as hard as possible to get a filter needle. Getting glass particles under your skin would be an unpleasant experience, I imagine. If you were just getting a single injection, you might be fine, but you’re going to be injecting for weeks.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would try as hard as possible to get a filter needle. Getting glass particles under your skin would be an unpleasant experience, I imagine. If you were just getting a single injection, you might be fine, but you’re going to be injecting for weeks.
How can i get one asap? do pharmacies have htem?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To add. Hre i the issues

I am on eq 500mg 16 weeks test c 500mg 16 weeks. I put the wrong info on the amp. its the eq so i dont have anymore. Now i do have some deca in mutli dose? Would i be better off switching to 300mg of deca? never took it and hope to avoid deca dick. i know i fucked up planning the cycle thought I had more.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think filter needles would have to be bought online, but I’ve never tried to ask for one in a pharmacy. To the best of my knowledge, glass ampoules aren’t very common outside of clinical settings in the US, so I would figure that it would be difficult to get one from a pharmacy without a Rx.

I’m not clear on what gear you’re missing. Is it the EQ or Test that you’re out of? What’s in the ampoules?

I’d honestly maybe recommend taking a week off from injecting until you can get your hands on all the needed equipment and gear.

If it’s the Test you have in the ampoules, using one or two without a filter PROBABLY won’t be an issue. I’d be more concerned if it was a regular thing, but a couple of injects without a filter likely won’t cause a problem, but that’s your call to make.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As far as I know you can't buy them in a pharmacy, you got to purchase online from A medlab supplier or something similar.

If your using deca for the first time and you wanna play it safe to avoid decadick the. Start low, 150mg a week, the more frequent injections with smaller doses would be best. Rock out on 150 for a month and if all is well go to 300