Onlychevy6 - Will free up some testosterone with BPS - Endosurge (Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal on the 10 that is a non issue for you man. I am surprised you werent pushing for 15. LOL

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeff Im late as fock....but here!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so over the last couple of days I have been real irritable. Kinda like a pissy mood. And have no explanation why. Weight is up and down. Could be because of all the yard work that has been done over the last few days. I have even noticed my water intake has gone down. On workout days I had been drinking 1 1/2 gallons and non workout days 1 gallon. Last couple of days I am lucky to get 1/2 gallon in.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so over the last couple of days I have been real irritable. Kinda like a pissy mood. And have no explanation why. Weight is up and down. Could be because of all the yard work that has been done over the last few days. I have even noticed my water intake has gone down. On workout days I had been drinking 1 1/2 gallons and non workout days 1 gallon. Last couple of days I am lucky to get 1/2 gallon in.
It is quite possible that you are holding water and no better way to get your body to expel that water naturally and in the most healthy way is to up your water intake back up to where it should be, I can never say enough about how much water we all need to be drinking!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I mentioned earlier that I have been real irritable over the last few days. Today was no exception. However in the gym tonight I just felt like everything clicked. Didn't lift heavy but it was not all that light either. Here is how it went down.

11/2/11

Flat Bench (I did not actually need any assistance on these reps)

5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
12 reps 190 lbs
10 reps 140 lbs

Wide Grip Barbell Rows

5 reps 210 lbs
5 reps 210 lbs
5 reps 210 lbs
5 reps 210 lbs
5 reps 210 lbs
10 reps 170 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs

Precor Glute Isolate 618
(Reps were each leg)

5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 50 lbs
15 reps 50 lbs

One Leg, Leg Presses

5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
12 reps 180 lbs
10 reps 90 lbs

I called it a night after that. Like I said I was feeling on point, the back was feeling good and made the choice to not push my luck any more.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I mentioned earlier that I have been real irritable over the last few days. Today was no exception. However in the gym tonight I just felt like everything clicked. Didn't lift heavy but it was not all that light either. Here is how it went down.

11/2/11

Flat Bench (I did not actually need any assistance on these reps)

5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
12 reps 190 lbs
10 reps 140 lbs

Wide Grip Barbell Rows

5 reps 210 lbs
5 reps 210 lbs
5 reps 210 lbs
5 reps 210 lbs
5 reps 210 lbs
10 reps 170 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs

Precor Glute Isolate 618
(Reps were each leg)

5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 50 lbs
15 reps 50 lbs

One Leg, Leg Presses

5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
5 reps 270 lbs
12 reps 180 lbs
10 reps 90 lbs

I called it a night after that. Like I said I was feeling on point, the back was feeling good and made the choice to not push my luck any more.
man thats some good lifts! Keep killing it bro! Yea dont over work it just yet. No injuries!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man thats some good lifts! Keep killing it bro! Yea dont over work it just yet. No injuries!!
Thank you sir. I was surprised at how well things went. Like I said it just all flowed real well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir. I was surprised at how well things went. Like I said it just all flowed real well.
Perhaps your stress just built up and needed some emotional time to get it out via talking about it or addressing it and now you're doing a little better. :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps your stress just built up and needed some emotional time to get it out via talking about it or addressing it and now you're doing a little better. :)
Possibly.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe he just has sand in his Vagina... Man up Beatch!

Sorry was trying to be motivational! How about one of my all time favorites....

"Now Sound off like you got a pair... "
"I'll PT your a$$e$ until you die!!!"
"Private Joker, I like you, Hell I might let you come over and FUGG my sister!"
"Let hear your War-Cry!"

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe he just has sand in his Vagina... Man up Beatch!

Sorry was trying to be motivational! How about one of my all time favorites....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peRA28m9uzY">YouTube Link</a>

"Now Sound off like you got a pair... "
"I'll PT your a$$e$ until you die!!!"
"Private Joker, I like you, Hell I might let you come over and FUGG my sister!"
"Let hear your War-Cry!"
Hell yeah. This is my rifle this is my gun. This is for fighting this is for fun.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah. This is my rifle this is my gun. This is for fighting this is for fun.
I swear that movie just has to go down in the History books as being an absolute CLASSIC!!!

I think I know more quotes from that movie than any other single movie!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a huge admirer of any and all well made movies, comedy, romantic, action, thriller, sci-fi, suspense, all of them. Truthfully, I think be best movies out there are ones that mix 2 or more of the above mentioned classifications of movies, but these are harder movies to make and require better actors, etc. That is what I think when it comes to what it takes to make an awesome movie.

I still think that "Man on Fire" is my favorite movie of all times, more so because of the emotional response I feel having a daughter of similar age as Dakota Fanning's character, not to mention she is a great actress and Denzel Washington is my favorite actor of all times! (mixes action, suspense, & would not call it romance, but still the emotional aspect of his love for her like a daughter, oh and the occasional comical anecdotes thrown in for comic relief)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have to check that out. I have never seen that movie.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Movie Bro... Here is the Trailer for it...

"Man On Fire"

This Trailer is awesome too, it truly captures all you need to know... to realize this movie is AWESOME!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the trailer. Now I have to see the movie. Thank you for the heads up.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeh...man on fire is awesome! Definitely check it out

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am a huge admirer of any and all well made movies, comedy, romantic, action, thriller, sci-fi, suspense, all of them. Truthfully, I think be best movies out there are ones that mix 2 or more of the above mentioned classifications of movies, but these are harder movies to make and require better actors, etc. That is what I think when it comes to what it takes to make an awesome movie.

I still think that "Man on Fire" is my favorite movie of all times, more so because of the emotional response I feel having a daughter of similar age as Dakota Fanning's character, not to mention she is a great actress and Denzel Washington is my favorite actor of all times! (mixes action, suspense, & would not call it romance, but still the emotional aspect of his love for her like a daughter, oh and the occasional comical anecdotes thrown in for comic relief)
I own that movie, and not only is he one of my favorite actors but one of the best monologue deliveries ever in the business. I love when she says "Kill them all, Kill everyone" or something to that effect.

No way, maybe if you had someting other than hunting on your mind... Speaking of I need to get my license and borrow a rifle so we can go get me some venison...

I like the trailer. Now I have to see the movie. Thank you for the heads up.
I have it let me know or netflix it. Hell just go buy it you will want to own it once you see it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah read up on the other logs I am surprised Mattrag didn't mention it. That is the aggression kicking in welcome to a magnitude of testosterone being freed up and your body not being used to it. Consider it a mild form "roid rage" suck it up and it will get better in the next few days as your body adjusts to the new testosterone levels. Expect the Alpha Male where you have a hard time keeping your opinion to yourself too even over stuff that doesn't really matter. Oh and being very protective of your personal space. If someone is encroaching on your personal space you will feel the need to puff your chest out and scratch at the floor with your back feet. Avoid lifting your leg on Cathy to mark your territory this is frowned upon in almost all circles especially the one left on her jeans afterwards.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That explains more of what has been going on. Lol my boss came over and we had been working on a project. He walked off with my only pen. When I realizes it I hollered across the office for him to bring it back. Lol. While some of the other guys have sort of back away because I have been a dick to them. That I kinda like. Lol I never had any issues with speaking my mind because I do it all the time. Lmao

I dont mention somethings because I am not sure if it is related or not. I suppose I should just mention it and see what is said about what ever when it is posted.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah read up on the other logs I am surprised Mattrag didn't mention it. That is the aggression kicking in welcome to a magnitude of testosterone being freed up and your body not being used to it. Consider it a mild form "roid rage" suck it up and it will get better in the next few days as your body adjusts to the new testosterone levels. Expect the Alpha Male where you have a hard time keeping your opinion to yourself too even over stuff that doesn't really matter. Oh and being very protective of your personal space. If someone is encroaching on your personal space you will feel the need to puff your chest out and scratch at the floor with your back feet. Avoid lifting your leg on Cathy to mark your territory this is frowned upon in almost all circles especially the one left on her jeans afterwards.
Hmm, i tend to be a little less aggressive in all. Test makes me calmer I find. I feel more confident, not more aggressive. UNLESS, im on something that either has a lot of DHT conversion, or have a lot of estrogen. I find on DAA I get more angry... could be higher conversion to estrogen in my body... I usually always stack DAA with Erase or some mucuna extract... my body has a hard time handling straight LH boosting compounds...

And post whatever you want Jeff, Im sure we can observe and comment. Its fun ;)

Those vids... hmm... I gotta get some stand for my camera... lol.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, i tend to be a little less aggressive in all. Test makes me calmer I find. I feel more confident, not more aggressive. UNLESS, im on something that either has a lot of DHT conversion, or have a lot of estrogen. I find on DAA I get more angry... could be higher conversion to estrogen in my body... I usually always stack DAA with Erase or some mucuna extract... my body has a hard time handling straight LH boosting compounds...

And post whatever you want Jeff, Im sure we can observe and comment. Its fun ;)

Those vids... hmm... I gotta get some stand for my camera... lol.
Lol. And I welcome all types of comments. Good, bad or perverted. Lol

And for the video just have the wife use your cell phone camera. Thats what I have done. Lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. And I welcome all types of comments. Good, bad or perverted. Lol

And for the video just have the wife use your cell phone camera. Thats what I have done. Lol
The wife never workouts in my house lol. I usually do it when she is away too... I could get a workout partner to video tape me. Next week probably. Tomorrows workout will be done in the dark of morning.... Got the debate tourny tomorrow with my students. hehe. 845-5pm... shiet...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The wife never workouts in my house lol. I usually do it when she is away too... I could get a workout partner to video tape me. Next week probably. Tomorrows workout will be done in the dark of morning.... Got the debate tourny tomorrow with my students. hehe. 845-5pm... shiet...
Good luck with the debate. You know my stance on it. Lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Ill try to get the point across. lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I own that movie, and not only is he one of my favorite actors but one of the best monologue deliveries ever in the business. I love when she says "Kill them all, Kill everyone" or something to that effect.
Chris... This is the scene you are referencing my friend (one bad-A$$ scene, one of many)...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking it is time to go shoot me some venison this weekend.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs lookin goodddd!! Gotta love the aggressiveness!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I live in Japan ;)

You can send me some?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's the one! I just had to watch the Social network I may need to reclaim my man hood by watching that tomorrow or something...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr sniperman has a couple of slabs of venison on the ground.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good pass some of that ish this way!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I pulled off a major sniper type shot. Right in the ear of one of the does and she was 319 yards away.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok now to speak on this EndoSurge. Since I have been taking it my sleeping has been great, Aggression has been way up and have noticed a sex drive that has been way up. All in all i am really pleased with this product. Now over the last couple of days I have been out in the field hunting. I did a ton of walking and carrying multiple bags of corn that weighed 50 lbs each. And of course I had to a couple of animals to carry. So what I have found is my body seemed to recover from all the activity what seemed overnight. :thumbsup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, my recovery was unreal on EndoSurge. Unfortunately it is sold out right now and I wanted to get some more. I love the stuff. Would be great if they carried it here.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok tonight's workout was interesting, for some reason I wasn't full focused.

11/7/11

Machine Squats (Instead of doing it like my video I turned around as suggested)

5 reps 450 lbs
5 reps 450 lbs
5 reps 450 lbs
5 reps 450 lbs
5 reps 450 lbs
12 reps 360 lbs
10 reps 270 lbs

Can we say my quads were on fire. When I do them turned around I feel it more in the hamstrings and the arse area.

Dumbbell Incline Bench

5 reps 65 lbs
5 reps 65 lbs
5 reps 65 lbs
5 reps 65 lbs
5 reps 65 lbs
12 reps 50 lbs
10 reps 40 lbs

Dumbbell Bent Over Rows

5 reps 95 lbs
5 reps 95 lbs
5 reps 95 lbs