McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Weekend bump!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
We're all still waiting on their decision.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I wasn't coming off of a cycle is be all over this!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Bump!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So maybe like MAN N-XT would fit the bill? I can figure something out .... I'm in

I'm 34
Train 3-5 day a week.
I enjoy long walks on the moon lit beach
I've used a few different PH and had a couple of good experiences, I am training much different since the wife is going during the day. I now only have work that gets in the way of training (an vacations). I agree to post several times a day and on off days at least once. Cannot post nudes(sorry) pic, however will post progress pics.

Got my Hawthorne berry and just need to pick up some milk thistle and I'm ready
Erase Pro, DAA, anabeta

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I just got done with a late evening shoulders and arms session and thought that i would throw up a late night reminder that I would love to have a chance to log this if you would have me.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How have the reviews been for Max Bulk?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll be buying the lean cut over the holiday . If I get chosen for the log I'll be set for 8 weeks of fun for sure.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
How soon are they looking to get someone to log Max-Bulk?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dang well I dont want the hype to die down on this, and I believe competition to be a good thing so Im going to bump this back to the top of the promo section!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
happy fourth everyone
tumblr_mpf7anhrPD1sy7lbzo1_500.jpg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bump

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to put all of your minds at ease, Fl3x said he would wait for me to finish my current cycle and then let me log this........naw, just kidding!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just to put all of your minds at ease, Fl3x said he would wait for me to finish my current cycle and then let me log this........naw, just kidding!
You must have thought it was April fools day

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Well played!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Can you explain how anabeta elite is easier to remember to take vs anabeta lol
My bad I was thinking of the dosing .,,, which both is the same. I was thinking of erase 1cap 1-3 times daily vs erase pro 1 cap a day.

Nothing like a little confusion.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey what are your guys goals if you get picked to run this? I know getting HUGE is all of our goals but my tangibles would be to have my 17 &1/2 in resting arms get big enough to vote ( 18in), I want to be able to rep out 315 in the squat rack for at least 12 and bulk up from my normal 205-210 lb up to 218-220 while still maintaining a semi lean appearance.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I want to increase the size of my neck vein

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Has a winner been selected?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's this Max everybody's talking about?

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Hey what are your guys goals if you get picked to run this? I know getting HUGE is all of our goals but my tangibles would be to have my 17 &1/2 in resting arms get big enough to vote ( 18in), I want to be able to rep out 315 in the squat rack for at least 12 and bulk up from my normal 205-210 lb up to 218-220 while still maintaining a semi lean appearance.

My goals if I ran this would be a lean 240 or so. (Keep the six pack) Coming off of a back Injury I've finally got my mobility back and can deadlift so I would like to be repping 5 plates like I was pre-injury. I need to put some thickness on my chest so a few sets of 12 with 225 would be my bench goal and probably 315 1rm. I do seated BB military press and could see getting 185 for a few sets of 3-5 with a little 'boost'. Squat goal is the same 315 12 times or so would be easily achievable I think, not too far off what I do now. Would be my first cycle and I think I'd make some solid gains. Hopefully put at least .5 on my arm and have some 17's (6'9 wingspan faaauuuk). Would be some good transformation pics.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
My goal... Get massive nude pics in a log(of myself of course )

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I must regretfully pull my name from this application list. Thank you for the consideration though.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Goal would be to increase my back and quads. I want to do a lat spread and block out the sun. I want my thighs to be so big, I can't slide underneath my desk at work and let HR deal with it. Get a good inch on my arms to tear all my shirts to sh!t. Get cannonball delts and traps like Patrick Willis.

Aside from that, just looking for lean mass and a helluva ride!

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
My goal is to put on as much lean mass as possible really. I'm going to be taking a full year off from competing to try to break the 200 pound mark (which at 5'5" should be quite impressive). I'll be competing Aug 4th and will have a photoshoot the following day so I will have excellent progress pictures to provide. I will take a week or so off from lifting to heal, strategically decondition, and fill back out after the show to give a legitimate starting point/weight, then hit it hard. I will be reverse dieting and slowly adding back in carbs (probably around 100g/day the first week, and adding 50g each week until I hit the right spot) while reducing my protein intake from my contest level intake. I will also be incorporating a cheat day each weekend. I haven't put my training plan down on paper yet, but as with anyone bulking, it'll focus on compound movements primarily.

I'll be weighing in for the show right at the lightweight cutoff, 154.5, but once I fill back out I will be about 170ish. Main plan is to add 15 pounds to my legs, 10 pounds to my torso, and 5 pounds to my arms. Even deep into contest prep and at 160lbs I am still doing my working sets for squats with no less than 315 and as much as 365 (no heavier though to keep from injuring myself right before the show in my weakened state).

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Just checking in again. . .

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Ok gentlemen..I'm temporarily taking the reins on this (flex is away) and wrapping this up by Monday along with having product in mail early next week. Offline we've narrowed our second pick down to three,

stephengarcia
ric roc
budman7811

So, I wanna confirm you three are still interested?
And willing to hold true to this log along with providing a review on the AF website?

A specific answer wins it !

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Example .....yippers!, Damn right! , oh yeah!....

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good choices!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Go budman!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hahaha I thought you picked all three. I guess I should have slowed down and deciphered the writing on the wall. Well when you get excited things like that happen.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I thought you picked all three. I guess I should have slowed down and deciphered the writing on the wall. Well when you get excited things like that happen.
You got it bro...you are the second logger chosen. Please PM me your email and shipping address.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Budman!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the log, budman. Congrats!