ON PROBATION, can i keep "supplements" in house?

meatcuttah

Awards
Hey everyone,

I know im a new poster but I really need your guys advice, I just got put on probation today after a continuance without a finding for open and gross lewdness, I have yet to meet my probation officer, and hear hes a real hard ass. I was wondering if he would be tearing my house apart looking for , well anything i guess, or is he just gonna check in on me every once in a while. Mind you i live in the in-law apartment of a home which my wife and child and in laws live in, would he be able to search their(inlaws side ] of the home too? or am i gonna have to leave my **** in a locker at the gym?
Thanks in advance for the advice

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man hide that **** super well he can and will rip your place apart and he could go in your gym locker if he wanted to to...don't risk it man hide it in like a secret spot...I have an outlet that actually pulls out where I stash mine

meatcuttah

Awards
thanks man never thought of that light socket thing

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If there are woods/forest on your property, maybe you could have 3 or 4 freezer bags stuffed inside each other that you could hide your supplements in, and then you could put it all in a hole in a tree or something?

TheThickMick

Awards
They cant search your inlaws house only your apt. But if the po wants he can intimidate youre inlaws into thinkin if they dun consent it will be negative for you. Theyll make u open any safes u have if not theyll rip it up. But in NY urine testing doesnt include any 'supps' idk bout u. But they initial home search is never really intense they dun bring in dogs or nothin. They wont go in your wifes panty drawer lol funny but true. You can stash em anywhere decent n be fine unless ur on probation for selling drugs of some sort. Thats a bit mo' stern.

Thomasxavier

Awards
With probable cuase, right
Well, unless your probation officer is ridiculously laid back (they are out there), then they'll ask the in-laws to sign a paper no matter what which gives them permission to search. My dad has a second house, and he lets my brother stay there, and my brother was on probation for theft and they found my dad and asked him to sign a paper giving the probation officer ultimate power. My dad said no and didn't sign it though, and the probation officer can't do anything about it, at least not to my dad...

Red9

Red9

Awards
I just got terminated from my 3rd felony case of probation. I live in the big city, where they have every intuition to think things are in the house. Guns, narcotics, other felons, illegals, etc lol

Where u are in your in-laws residence, they very likely will NOT search through private areas of their rooms and things. Your area or room is a different story...he may open dressers, closet, drawers, under your bed, etc.
Don't worry too much. If u don't mind sharing, what supplements are you worried about hiding?

Feel free to PM me if need be.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Hey everyone,

I know im a new poster but I really need your guys advice, I just got put on probation today after a continuance without a finding for open and gross lewdness, I have yet to meet my probation officer, and hear hes a real hard ass. I was wondering if he would be tearing my house apart looking for , well anything i guess, or is he just gonna check in on me every once in a while. Mind you i live in the in-law apartment of a home which my wife and child and in laws live in, would he be able to search their(inlaws side ] of the home too? or am i gonna have to leave my **** in a locker at the gym?
Thanks in advance for the advice
Sounds like you need to really take a look at your priorites if your a grown man and risking your freedom with a wife a kid at home.

TheThickMick

Awards
In the five years i was on probation i had several po's and moved multiple times and none of them ever brought up a paper like that. Guess its really how hard youre po is gonna flex on ya

meatcuttah

Awards
Sounds like you need to really take a look at your priorites if your a grown man and risking your freedom with a wife a kid at home.
really , mir holier than thou? Your on these boards too! Your talking about my maturity and you have an avitar of arnold swartzenegger, **** off *******.

but to every one else thanks for the info

meatcuttah

Awards
Im worried about hiding 25 gauge pins 10 of them I got deca, 1 mt, turinabol, methadrol extreme, forged superdrol, clomid, anastrazole, bac stat water, tamoxifen, and thats it

Red9

Red9

Awards
Im worried about hiding 25 gauge pins 10 of them I got deca, 1 mt, turinabol, methadrol extreme, forged superdrol, clomid, anastrazole, bac stat water, tamoxifen, and thats it
Lol that's it? No biggie on probation ;) kidding...
Hide that sh!t and hide it well. I suggest putting it in one of the relatives rooms, hidden nicely (only if they allow you to and are okay with it)

Good luck man.