Omnevol side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phwong25

Awards
I'm a healthy 22 yr old college football player. I've been taking Omnevol for 3 weeks and experienced great gains. I have gained 10 lbs. and have noticeable strength gains. I recently read some negative info about Omnevol about how bad it is for your liver. I have been taking milk thistle with it (400 mg/day). I just got sick with flu symptoms (sore throat, body aches, runny nose, and random bloody nose). I've also noticed that my eye lid has been twitching. Could this be a side effect of the Omnevol? We have been doing our off-season running in freezing temperatures. Other guys on the team have used Omnevol with great results and the only side effects I've heard from them are hard nipples which I do not have. I was going to use Novedex XT for post-cycle. Is that good or should I do more? Should I finish out my last week of Omnevol?

5'9" 205 10% body fat
7 years of lifting
no previous ph

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I'm a healthy 22 yr old college football player. I've been taking Omnevol for 3 weeks and experienced great gains. I have gained 10 lbs. and have noticeable strength gains. I recently read some negative info about Omnevol about how bad it is for your liver. I have been taking milk thistle with it (400 mg/day). I just got sick with flu symptoms (sore throat, body aches, runny nose, and random bloody nose). I've also noticed that my eye lid has been twitching. Could this be a side effect of the Omnevol? We have been doing our off-season running in freezing temperatures. Other guys on the team have used Omnevol with great results and the only side effects I've heard from them are hard nipples which I do not have. I was going to use Novedex XT for post-cycle. Is that good or should I do more? Should I finish out my last week of Omnevol?

5'9" 205 10% body fat
7 years of lifting
no previous ph
Omnivol is a blend of various prohormones. What you could have is side effects of extremely high testosterone aka "test flu". I got the same thing when I was on superdrol which is one of the ingredients in omnivol. Just lower your dosage a bit and give it a few days. Also, I am going to need to heavily advise against using just Novedex XT for PCT. You need to do some quick research and order a SERM such as torimifene from a research chemical site. Also, just to let you know, the ncaa is testing for prohormones now.....watch out!

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
omnevol is not as bad as everybody says it is. i am on week three and only sides i have seen is acne and lethargy.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I guess too many people are tired of hearing the same problems.

Dude, omnevol is extremely strong and what your are taking is trashing your internal organs. Also too, you probably will test positive if they drug test you. Get off of it and go see a doctor as I'm positive your lipid levels and liver levels are trashed.

In the search feature type in 'Sustevol'. Omnevol/Sustevol are the same product, they just changed the name. There was someone here who mentioned they were having a lot of problems once they got off.

Good luck.

dice404

Awards
omnevol is not as bad as everybody says it is. i am on week three and only sides i have seen is acne and lethargy
its called blood work

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
phwong25, on the Novedex XT for PCT question, you DEFINITELY need more. You need a SERM.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Omnivol is a blend of various prohormones. What you could have is side effects of extremely high testosterone aka "test flu". I got the same thing when I was on superdrol which is one of the ingredients in omnivol. Just lower your dosage a bit and give it a few days. Also, I am going to need to heavily advise against using just Novedex XT for post cycle therapy. You need to do some quick research and order a SERM such as torimifene from a research chemical site. Also, just to let you know, the ncaa is testing for prohormones now.....watch out!
If he has been taking omnevol for 3 weeks, I highly doubt that his testosterone levels are high. in fact they're probrably close to non-existent.

phwong25

Awards
Is Omnevol harder on your liver than D-bol and all the other oral steroids?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Is Omnevol harder on your liver than D-bol and all the other oral steroids?
Potentially. Again, it's a combination of 3 methylated substances. 1 methyl is enough to warrant some liver protection and 2 is usually not advised, especially for a beginner.

3 is damn near suicidal in my opinion.

Buy hey, who needs a liver when you got GUNS?!?!?!

Circle City

Awards
Has anyone tried Finadrol? Any results or side effects to report?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Potentially. Again, it's a combination of 3 methylated substances. 1 methyl is enough to warrant some liver protection and 2 is usually not advised, especially for a beginner.

3 is damn near suicidal in my opinion.

Buy hey, who needs a liver when you got GUNS?!?!?!
And yet they put these products out there loaded with ****load of methyls for people to try/use and mess up our bodies internally and give the name of steroids a bad rap...honestly years ago, I thought steroids were all the same with the 20-30lbs gains to the serious side affects of roid rage and crap...now things like havoc/epi and the likings sing a different tune for me...

phwong25

Awards
I've been off Omnevol for over a week now and I have only been taking Novadex XT. That is all I could get my hands on and I didn't plan things out very well. I have not noticed any gyno or other physical side effects. Would I already have had side effects or do I still have to worry. I just got a hold of some nolvadex but I don't want to take it unless I have to because it's hard on your liver and my liver is probably in bad shape from the Omnevol. What should I do?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I've been off Omnevol for over a week now and I have only been taking Novadex XT. That is all I could get my hands on and I didn't plan things out very well. I have not noticed any gyno or other physical side effects. Would I already have had side effects or do I still have to worry. I just got a hold of some nolvadex but I don't want to take it unless I have to because it's hard on your liver and my liver is probably in bad shape from the Omnevol. What should I do?
I would CYCLE SUPPORT the hell out of your liver if I were you. Anything to try and at least help with the damage that has already been done...if there was...I think I read that Sustanol or something like that (the other product by them) was a liver killer and I don't know if this was up there with it also but I'd still use up a bottle of cycle support right now just to help out my abused system...

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead with the nolva is my advice. It is not nearly as bad on your liver as the crap you were taking before. Gyno usually IME develops either mid cycle or a few weeks after the cycle...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead with the nolva is my advice. It is not nearly as bad on your liver as the crap you were taking before. Gyno usually IME develops either mid cycle or a few weeks after the cycle...
exactly...and cycle support :twisted:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
im taking omnevol right now and this is my second cycle ive had no problems of any sorts i think it just relates to the person whos takeing it. ive been perfectly fine and im only 18. its done wonders i think the people who take it are maybe stacking to much stuff for the body to handle

Read the rules!!!!!!

And you are a complete idiot for taking a hormonal product at the age of 18. I sincerely hope you don't permanently F yourself. HRT is not fun.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
explain to me how im gunna hurt myself im completly aware of the effects ? so explain this is my second cycle and im fine
You don't have a clue what you're doing. "I'm fine" doesn't mean jack sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.