Olympus Labs THE 1 loggers needed - GET IN HERE!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I want to log this so bad im willing to donate my liver please pic me I ran the one when appnut had it and it was the truth !!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to log this so bad im willing to donate my liver please pic me I ran the one when appnut had it and it was the truth !!!!
Not sure donating your liver would be the best idea if you end up running this. ;-)

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Not sure donating your liver would be the best idea if you end up running this. ;-)
If I wasn't on my phone I would rep you, that had me on the floor laughing. Idk why but that was just perfect

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Never got to run The One from AppNut and I was even repping for them at the time. I was just out of the PH game for the time being :( Going to have to give this a shot sometime. I saw some bloodwork from a guy who ran it and it didn't seem to harsh, with support supps that is ;)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Olympus Labs I BertMaGirt want to log THE 1 my last strong PH cycle was when I was 23 I am now 27 I have been dabbling in natural supplements and also some dhea phs and the other day I came to the conclusion that my receptors have turned virgin again!!!! Previous cycles were Epistane, Alpha one , mass tabs and The one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs I BertMaGirt want to log THE 1 my last strong PH cycle was when I was 23 I am now 27 I have been dabbling in natural supplements and also some dhea phs and the other day I came to the conclusion that my receptors have turned virgin again!!!! Previous cycles were Epistane, Alpha one , mass tabs and The one.
Helluv an application right here. Definitely send this guy some product.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Still taking quality apps guys, get in here!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Still taking quality apps guys, get in here!
Hypothetical question here.

I've got my AR1MACARE PRO on the way, as well as all of my other staple supplements ready to go.

Should I put an application in for this and chance not getting it to stack with my Tr3st...?

Or should I stick with my original cycle idea of Dymethazi9e and Tr3st?

:)

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards

Cycle history:
4 Halo Cycles
2 Dymethazine Cycles
1 11-keto Cycle
1 Stanodrol Cycle
1 Protodrol Cycle
2 D-plex Cycles
2 Mechabol Cycles
1 Triumphalis Cycle
1 Propadrol Cycle

Goals: Continue to remain lean. Acquire strength increases specifically hitting Pr's on squat. Looking for 500+ 1Rm.

Would be happy to provide before and after shots.

I have D1methadrol already. Will not be taking anything else with The1,but would bridge The1 into D1methadrol and log both since I see very few logs on D1methadrol.

I have taken Dplex twice now and certainly will know if its the real deal. I have a long history so their will no mistakes as to placebo vs real results. Will log gym days only but if something happens on off days I will let you know. I workout 5 days a week so I will log each day with specifics. Thanks for any consideration. My favorite compound so I look forward to running.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hypothetical question here.

I've got my AR1MACARE PRO on the way, as well as all of my other staple supplements ready to go.

Should I put an application in for this and chance not getting it to stack with my Tr3st...?

Or should I stick with my original cycle idea of Dymethazi9e and Tr3st?

:)
In my opinion if size is the goal then go with Dymethazi9e, if strength and leaning up then perhaps The 1.

Cycle history:
4 Halo Cycles
2 Dymethazine Cycles
1 11-keto Cycle
1 Stanodrol Cycle
1 Protodrol Cycle
2 D-plex Cycles
2 Mechabol Cycles
1 Triumphalis Cycle
1 Propadrol Cycle

Goals: Continue to remain lean. Acquire strength increases specifically hitting Pr's on squat. Looking for 500+ 1Rm.

Would be happy to provide before and after shots.

I have D1methadrol already. Will not be taking anything else with The1,but would bridge The1 into D1methadrol and log both since I see very few logs on D1methadrol.

I have taken Dplex twice now and certainly will know if its the real deal. I have a long history so their will no mistakes as to placebo vs real results. Will log gym days only but if something happens on off days I will let you know. I workout 5 days a week so I will log each day with specifics. Thanks for any consideration. My favorite compound so I look forward to running.
Another solid app.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In my opinion if size is the goal then go with Dymethazi9e, if strength and leaning up then perhaps The 1.

Another solid app.
After doing some research I think I am now leaning to The 1.

Is it good to stack with Tr3st and will it be available to be consumed in my belly about 2 weeks from now?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Got an email from nutriverse today about this confirmation :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After doing some research I think I am now leaning to The 1.

Is it good to stack with Tr3st and will it be available to be consumed in my belly about 2 weeks from now?
Yes and Yes! The DHT in it theoretically decreases the likely hood of gyno since DHT has a much greater binding affinity to breast tissue than estrogen does. Also if not on a test base this will provide the DHT that your body is unable to make without adequate levels of testosterone. Although TR3ST does aromatize it does not aromatize into DHT only estro so really it is a great combination.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Just placed my order for The 1 since.olympus labs is to cheap to send me a bottle to log!!! :) do you guys think this is stronger then epi?? Ehat you guys think?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just placed my order for The 1 since.olympus labs is to cheap to send me a bottle to log!!! :) do you guys think this is stronger then epi?? Ehat you guys think?
Trying to remember exactly how awesome this was considered when it originally came out. However what I "remember" is that this compound was considered a lot like Halo in effect just a little more size involved. As with most androgen's it had good strength increases, helped in fat loss and people felt good on it. That is just my memory serving me not so much anything else. If anyone ran D-Plex, or The One they can probably give better feedback. I never got the chance to run it while out.

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
I can say from much experience I enjoyed The One/Dplex much more than Halo. There is a extreme change in your appearance on D-plex that is hard to describe other than by saying I had the best V shape ive ever had on this compound. I gained more weight on Halo but the lack of lethargy and decrease in body fat on The 1 makes it superior in my book.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here is an except from a good profile of it from Tunedsports.com

Dosing
D-Plex/The One is relatively easy to dose for an effective cycle 3-4 (75mg – 100mg) capsules per day is the standard dosing protcol, some experienced users have experimented with 125mg daily, however the added benefit was negligible and the risk of side effects can sharply increase at above normal dosages for any compound as well as the added costs of running the compound. If you’re stacking D-Plex/The One with a non-methylated (other than Tren) compound the dosing of 3-4 capsules (75-mg – 100mg) can be maintained, in some cases users stack D-Plex/The One with another methylated compound, if you’re considering this, we suggest you seek dosing and cycle support help at a site such as ******** Prohormone Discussions.
Cycles are typically 4-6 weeks in length with 5 weeks being most common, 6 week cycles should only be considered by those with past pro-hormone/designer steroid experience.
The precise half-life of D-Plex/The One isn’t confirmed however it’s been reported to be 8-10 hours, therefore it’s best to split your dosages into two dosing times morning and afternoon, separate each dose by 7-8 hours therefore if you take your first dose at 9 AM your next should be 4:30 PM (7.5 hours apart). It’s fairly beneficial to schedule your dosing so that one dose can be taken about an hour before your workout.

Common Side Effects
Side effects with D-Plex/The One aren’t terribly common, however as always with any designer steroid or pro-hormone side effects can occur and in most cases they’re simply a controllable inconvenience. The following are a listing of some possible side effects with D-Plex/The One. Since D-Plex/The One is a DHT derivative it’s androgenic in nature therefore water retention and new GYNO cases on cycle is unlikely. The One/D-Plex is known to be quite anti-estrogenic thus it’s recommended to supplement throughout the duration of the cycle with a quality joint support product or at the minimum fish oil.

• Hair Thinning / Increased Risk Of Male Pattern Baldness
  • Anxiety / Stimulated Feeling
  • Aggression
  • Slightly increased Blood Pressure
  • Dry Joints / Discomfort
  • Increased Acne.
  • Possible Prostate Enlargement
Typical Results
D-Plex/The One isn’t known as being a great gainer designer steroid/pro-hormone, it’s biggest benefit is aggression, focus and performance in the gym which includes enhancing recovery, better efficiency and more intensive workouts, because of the lack of gains on this compound is cause for concern many stack it with other compounds.
With that said, gains in the 2-6lb range have been often reported and are considered the common gain range, most users also report a very slight decrease in body fat.
Stacking
Due to the lack of results from D-Plex/The One many stack it with other compounds due to it’s better in-gym performance, D-Plex/The One is in some cases also stacked with other Methylated compounds, if interested in stacking with a Methylated steroid please do ask questions on a site such as Lean Bulksince there’s so many variables involved we can’t make recommendations. Below is a short list of several compounds D-Plex/The One is commonly stacked with.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to remember exactly how awesome this was considered when it originally came out. However what I "remember" is that this compound was considered a lot like Halo in effect just a little more size involved. As with most androgen's it had good strength increases, helped in fat loss and people felt good on it. That is just my memory serving me not so much anything else. If anyone ran D-Plex, or The One they can probably give better feedback. I never got the chance to run it while out.
All of these posts are getting me fired up! Do we know when loggers are being picked?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm one of them. I hope you are your app was legit.
I never apply for a logging opportunity I'm not willing to go full throttle on. Ask brundel, Hyde, or any of the other reps I've logged for. If picked, my log and training would get my full attention.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never apply for a logging opportunity I'm not willing to go full throttle on. Ask brundel, Hyde, or any of the other reps I've logged for. If picked, my log and training would get my full attention.
He speaks the truth. Heck, guy has put just as much effort into unsponsored logs even, just to log his training & stay accountable.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I tried the one few years back all I remember was crazzy pumps crazzy and crazy vascularity as I leaned up ALOT on it but for me epistane put more weight on me thats why.im asking see if any of you guys had similar results. Logs should be really interesting on the new 1

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My experience with The One was instant Alpha/on feeling, almost happily euphoric during the entire cycle, and the recomp affect was ridiculous. There was some strength increase but not much size. Not crazy amounts, anyway. It definitely leaned me out which made me appear bigger. I've never enjoyed a run as much as I did on The One.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
some solid aps in here. good luck fellas!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

princevince

Awards
  • Established
so am i. never got around to experience this compound, but its definitely on my to do list.

definitely lookin forward to those upcoming logs...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will have to ask the big guy Olympus Labs when we are announcing the loggers. I don't think it will be too long. We have some really good apps.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottles are ready and if reps feel we're ready we'll announce winners sometime this weekend

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:fingersx:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good luck everyone!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright Big Congratulations goes out to these guys. We had to pick an extra because so many great apps.

And the Winners are........................

@Keepingtheblade Tagger mountainman33 BoneDaddy

Congratulations DemiGods!

Hit me up with your shipping info and when I have everyones I will send them to Olympus Labs...

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, gents. now lets get this show on the boards...

Will definitely be sub'n.

Can yall do four loggers, with myself being the 4th?:bigok:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kinda made yall work for that announcement huh? :biglaugh:

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Good team of loggers here guys. Thanks MrKleen and Olympus Labs can't wait to get this started!!

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
No Epi & Tren Tagger!!

Let me get that Tren from you bro!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!! Will be subb-a-dubbing!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hell yah. I'm excited!

Ok OL.

I have a question for you.

I ordered some EPI and TREN from you all before you picked me.

Would you like me to run THE1 solo

Or would you like me to stack it? :)

Your call! :)

Will PM my address now!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hell yah. I'm excited!

Ok OL.

I have a question for you.

I ordered some EPI and TREN from you all before you picked me.

Would you like me to run THE1 solo

Or would you like me to stack it? :)

Your call! :)

Will PM my address now!
Send me your epi and tren, I'll turn my 8 week run into 12! :head: LOL

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Lol I would if I didn't want to run Tren for so long now!!! I gotta save it lol. Jump over to Nutri-Verse and pick you up some Bros!!!

I was looking for a plug lol

I'll just pin it, it makes me happy!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tagger

I'd prefer to see you running it solo - but you could bridge it to Epi/tren also ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!!! Thanks for picking me guys! Stoked!! Info sent to Kleen!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats everyone. Top notch selection don't you think?

Really looking forward to your logs!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright Big Congratulations goes out to these guys. We had to pick an extra because so many great apps.

And the Winners are........................

@Keepingtheblade Tagger mountainman33 BoneDaddy

Congratulations DemiGods!

Hit me up with your shipping info and when I have everyones I will send them to Olympus Labs...
WooHoo! Thanks guys! PM sent.