Cxr69

Awards
Hey all. Long time lurker here.

Lets get this out of the way:
21 yrs old, 6'1, 205 lbs give or take
500 deadlift
295 bench
405 squat

I purchased enough stenabol and trest to basically run a 6 week 30 mg/75mg run. My only other cycle has been a 6 week halo run at 75mgs from ironmaglabs. On this first run, i made insane strength and size gains.

Time on/time off, i decided to do msten for my next cycle. Problem is that i am on day 10 and do not feel anything in terms of strength, which is really upsetting me. In fact, i feel weaker on days.

Can an oly rep comfort me? Should i just sick it through? Cant help but feel like my products are bunk. :/

Before anyone asks, a proper pct with serm (clomid) was followed after the first cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
when was your last run?

It's weird that you couldn't feel anything from tr3st. I really noticed changes in my dosing pretty crazily; got palpitations if I took more than two caps at once, then again I was taking 150 mg a day.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you only running stenabol or also tr3st?

stillchillin

Awards
That's weird I'm running msten and tr3st and I'm not making visual gains as quick as I did epi solo but strength is way up I've added close to 20 lbs on all my compound lifts and 20 lbs on my flat db press I'd say wait it and let it do its thing

Cxr69

Awards
That's weird I'm running msten and tr3st and I'm not making visual gains as quick as I did epi solo but strength is way up I've added close to 20 lbs on all my compound lifts and 20 lbs on my flat db press I'd say wait it and let it do its thing
It is very weird, I agree. If anything I'm noticing slight visual differences but not strength differences, which is a bummer.

But maybe day 10 is not enough? maybe the start of week 3 will be different? I guess time will tell...

Mystere3

Awards
msten should kick in very fast... you should feel something by now, I would guess.

Cxr69

Awards
msten should kick in very fast... you should feel something by now, I would guess.
That's what I thought to, and why i picked that compound for my 2nd run. Its orally active, no conversion required, and i'm dosing it generously. This is why I'm questioning bunk product and feeling like I should have picked another source. extremely frustrating

Mystere3

Awards
maybe it'll kick in soon. I've seen quite a few logs on their msten that were quite effective.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry to hear your results so far, but it is very early on in the cycle that is even if you are using our products.

I say that only because you bring up the word bunk not only once but twice and praise IML plus imply to say you should have used another source, not to add all 4 of your posts belong to this thread. Our products are not bunk in any manner and as others have posted they have seen nothing but terrific results from using our products. This would all be very petty so lets hope you're a real Olympus labs product user.

How are you dosing the products / what is your diet?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If their products are bunk then they sent two bottles of dimethadrol to the wrong person.

Though, I'm already noticing sides from the 40mg dosing that I always see when starting potent methyl compounds.

Olympus knew of my aas knowledge before coming to this board. They would have to be crazy to send bunk product to me.

It also shows their faith in the product.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry to hear your results so far, but it is very early on in the cycle that is even if you are using our products. I say that only because you bring up the word bunk not only once but twice and praise IML plus imply to say you should have used another source, not to add all 4 of your posts belong to this thread. Our products are not bunk in any manner and as others have posted they have seen nothing but terrific results from using our products. This would all be very petty so lets hope you're a real Olympus labs product user. How are you dosing the products / what is your diet?
Yea when someone has 10 posts or fewer all claiming a product is bunk it makes me suspicious. Could easily be some employee from another company trying to increase their sales and ruin yours

Mystere3

Awards
If their products are bunk then they sent two bottles of dimethadrol to the wrong person.

Though, I'm already noticing sides from the 40mg dosing that I always see when starting potent methyl compounds.

Olympus knew of my aas knowledge before coming to this board. They would have to be crazy to send bunk product to me.

I'll preface this by saying that I really like Olympus products. I just ran two of them in my log and got great results.

That being said, and this isn't directed at Olympus but to any supplement companies, I am more interested in unsponsored logs than sponsored, because I know the loggers purchased it from a vendor and is logging the same product I would purchase.

While I'm not saying any reputable company would send legit product to loggers while selling bunk or underdosed product, it's even known to happen in the past, so I like unsponsored logs.

I do think you're a great logger for this product though and am interested in your results as I have a bottle sitting in my drawer.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I'll preface this by saying that I really like Olympus products. I just ran two of them in my log and got great results.

That being said, and this isn't directed at Olympus but to any supplement companies, I am more interested in unsponsored logs than sponsored, because I know the loggers purchased it from a vendor and is logging the same product I would purchase.

While I'm not saying any reputable company would send legit product to loggers while selling bunk or underdosed product, it's even known to happen in the past, so I like unsponsored logs.

I do think you're a great logger for this product though and am interested in your results as I have a bottle sitting in my drawer.
Completely agree with you man. I feel like they are also more likely to give an honest review on the product. When something is sent free you feel somewhat bad about giving it a bad review

symtex21

Awards
I ran the stenabol a while back, around week three is when I really started noticing the strength gains.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

X2 Their DMZ is doing very well for myself

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a rep...but our tr3st and furaza that I'm running is working great;)

I'm proud to represent this company. Already can't wait for my next cycle.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
In my personal opinion msten is better ran at a lower dose for a longer period of time, rather then a higher dose for a short period of time. Also with that being said the gains would be cleaner for a longer period of time. Msten is also great stacked. I have gotten the best gains from Olympus, you also need to eat more then usual. You won't gain unless you are eating. I have had people come up to me and ask me what I am running, I will leave it with this regarding ph/gear. Less is more.

ezjax

Awards
despite what people are saying here if this is your 2nd cycle you will not notice results of msten in 10days..

it is unfair of you to call a company bunk without giving a fair run..

msten is more about diet manipulation.. like eating those 2 hostess cupcakes and not gaining water or fat and just looking full.

msten is no where near superdrol.. superdrol will blow you up lean.. pushh all water into muscles and add 10-15lbs glycogen in 2-3weeks..

msten is ok... its more of a keep you lean hard dry steroid.. your expectations of it are way too high and it really shines at 30mg in week 5 and 6 for strength fullness and vascularity..

nobody fakes msten.. its easy to get..

trestolone you should feel on dose 1... if i didnt i would up the dose until my nipples hurt but im stupid like that

Cxr69

Awards
To all who replied- ill keep running it and see for the best.

P.s. I have no intention of shaming your company lol, i am running stenabol, trest, arimacare, the whole nine yards because your prices are very good and I've read good things.

i do not support any other company with the intention to just bash you guys. seriously. if i came off that way, i apologize.

as far as diet goes, i eat like a horse. I could always eat more.

Anyways, i got some comfort out of this thread. thanks all.

Mystere3

Awards
despite what people are saying here if this is your 2nd cycle you will not notice results of msten in 10days..

it is unfair of you to call a company bunk without giving a fair run..

msten is more about diet manipulation.. like eating those 2 hostess cupcakes and not gaining water or fat and just looking full.

msten is no where near superdrol.. superdrol will blow you up lean.. pushh all water into muscles and add 10-15lbs glycogen in 2-3weeks..

msten is ok... its more of a keep you lean hard dry steroid.. your expectations of it are way too high and it really shines at 30mg in week 5 and 6 for strength fullness and vascularity..

nobody fakes msten.. its easy to get..

trestolone you should feel on dose 1... if i didnt i would up the dose until my nipples hurt but im stupid like that
I wouldn't say msten is easy to get, it's nowhere as easy to make as SD, a lot of the original batches of msten were heavily SD. It's possible that's why people got better results with them. I agree that it's not as good as SD though.

Cxr69

Awards
yeah I'm also considering maybe my expectations of msten were akin to superdrol and thats why I'm disappointed thus far. Stupid on my part for sure.