Olympus Labs DermaTREST loggers needed!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
So I seem to be pretty prone to gyno, can anyone recommend their choice of AI to run throughout the entire cycle? Whether it be ED or EOD; I believe I need something a bit stronger than Formeron. By the way I will be stacking DermaTrest with D1METHADROL if anyone missed that.
When are you aiming to start up bro?

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
So I seem to be pretty prone to gyno, can anyone recommend their choice of AI to run throughout the entire cycle? Whether it be ED or EOD; I believe I need something a bit stronger than Formeron.

By the way I will be stacking DermaTrest with D1METHADROL if anyone missed that.
I was planning on running exemestane at 12.5 eod with it if I would have been chosen.

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
I really can't decide how to run this!!!! I'm torn!

DermaTREST 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
D1METHADROL 20/30/30/30/30/30/0/0

or

DermaTREST 50/50/50/50/100/100
D1METHADROL 20/30/30/30/30/30

Anyone have any input or even anything to add or change to make this run beast? I also just counted and I have 25 capsules of TR3ST (625mgs) left over haha.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I really can't decide how to run this!!!! I'm torn! DermaTREST 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50 D1METHADROL 20/30/30/30/30/30/0/0 or DermaTREST 50/50/50/50/100/100 D1METHADROL 20/30/30/30/30/30 Anyone have any input or even anything to add or change to make this run beast? I also just counted and I have 25 capsules of TR3ST (625mgs) left over haha.
What AI do you have? You'd definitely need a rc at 100 imo

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different people say different things but whatever you choose I would try to have some arimidex on hand just in case

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really can't decide how to run this!!!! I'm torn!DermaTREST 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50D1METHADROL 20/30/30/30/30/30/0/0or DermaTREST 50/50/50/50/100/100D1METHADROL 20/30/30/30/30/30Anyone have any input or even anything to add or change to make this run beast? I also just counted and I have 25 capsules of TR3ST (625mgs) left over haha.
I'd run it at 50mg/day and up it to 100mg/day after dropping D1METHADROL... So you can keep the gain train rolling ;) Save those TR3ST capsules for preworkout use. 1 cap preworkout, should last you 6ish weeks depending on your training regimen :)

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
I'd run it at 50mg/day and up it to 100mg/day after dropping D1METHADROL... So you can keep the gain train rolling ;) Save those TR3ST capsules for preworkout use. 1 cap preworkout, should last you 6ish weeks depending on your training regimen :)
Unfortunately, unless my math skills are lacking, there isn't enough in one bottle of DermaTrest to up to 100mgs for the 7th and 8th week. But I was planning on using those TR3ST caps preworkout :) it's gunna be sick!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately, unless my math skills are lacking, there isn't enough in one bottle of DermaTrest to up to 100mgs for the 7th and 8th week. But I was planning on using those TR3ST caps preworkout :) it's gunna be sick!
You can run it for 51 days. 42 days at 1ml per day, 9 days at 2ml per day.

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
I really want to run a 10 week cycle with a 4 week oral, two weeks of just Derma Trest and then another 4 weeks of oral.. do you recommend I just purchase a 2nd bottle of DermaTrest?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want to run a 10 week cycle with a 4 week oral, two weeks of just Derma Trest and then another 4 weeks of oral.. do you recommend I just purchase a 2nd bottle of DermaTrest?
I'd probably buy another bottle so you could dose it high! One bottle would allow you to run it at 40mg/day.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established

I was thinking of doing something similiar- going solo dermatrest followed by 4 weeks of something.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Are you buying a 2nd bottle of DermaTrest?
Idk yet, I want to run this at 100mg pretty much the whole time lol, but I'm going to be hesitant and start at 50 (plus 25 orally pwo).

I'll probably bump it to 100 week 2/3, see how I feel, and buy another to continue at 100 if it looks good.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DermaTREST will ship to you guys today!

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
Idk yet, I want to run this at 100mg pretty much the whole time lol, but I'm going to be hesitant and start at 50 (plus 25 orally pwo). I'll probably bump it to 100 week 2/3, see how I feel, and buy another to continue at 100 if it looks good.
I will probably take the same exact approach, just play it by ear