old man update

shealym

Awards
I am 62 and a 7 time world powerlifting champion. Just wanted to share some information that might help. In prep for this years world competition I have run into a lot of problems but fortunately have recieved a lot of help and am close to back where I was. First of all i need to thank Coach Wade Johnson who has worked with me on line to correct horrid form and other form related situations. He is well versed and cannot thank him enough!! I would also like to thank ageforce.com. I have been taking several of their suppliments and they work!!!! The HGH allows me to get to sleep quickly and stay asleeep longer which does wonders for recooperation. The NO blast path is outstanding. It allowa me to do more reps at a quicker pace as the oxygen has already floode my cells and I spent much less time sucking wind. Their energy patch is quite good too. On the days that I dont sleep well or the battery is real low this gives me 10 hrs of energy to get thru nthe day. Now I feel like I am on track for single ply nationals. Check both of these out. . . you wont be disappointed!!

napalm

napalm

Awards
Exactly how much does age force pay you to post the same shyt every month? And don't say 'they don't pay me' either.

Seriously, at least change the verbiage every once in a while to make it not look like a copy/paste month after month after month.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 3
35 and Older 0
35 and Older 4
35 and Older 2
Powerlifting/Strongman 0