Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That might be the nicest butt I have ever seen !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn It Man!

Good on feeling better with some carbs. Don't forget your before pics this weekend. I will start the thread Monday for us. Another 8 weeks of ass kickery again! BOOM!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn It Man!

Good on feeling better with some carbs. Don't forget your before pics this weekend. I will start the thread Monday for us. Another 8 weeks of ass kickery again! BOOM!!!!
Ok I will do some at home tomorrow. I am much stronger on higher carbs yah. I will still be leaning out a bit, more slowly though 8 weeks should do it for me to to get to around 6 to 8 percent.

I got a cold and some bronchitis to go with it but I kick this shyte pretty fast these days having been through it so many times.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was pretty shocked today when I weighed in 5 lbs heavier than last week but I guess I am a lot more full, so no real concerns. I made some minor adjustments anyway but that will be an ongoing process as a assess my metabolism.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Linda Durbesson's ass is a work of art...

booty.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So's Victoria's

booty.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my ...

booty.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I have to give Linda the nod over Victoria...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Crap, I'm up to 215, I had some extra calories here and there but 8 lbs in one week ? I've also had some pretty extreme burn days too. Oh well I look pretty damn good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe it I did 19 perfect wheel of death!!!! That is a personal record on this rubber surface.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crushing it here Doug 19 is the most I remember you ever getting!!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Crap, I'm up to 215, I had some extra calories here and there but 8 lbs in one week ? I've also had some pretty extreme burn days too. Oh well I look pretty damn good.
The mirror is where the real truth lies, a scale can be so deceiving!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah Rad has me blowing the fug up no doubt, some bad eating due to sickness and Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend and beyond. I am just assessing the damage.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean God Damn !!!

booty.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, how are things going? We need updates!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, how are things going? We need updates!
Training is good, I have been eating quite a lot but on lean gains I don't seem to be paying for it. Size is really good, performance is excellent. I am going into PCT with Natadrol and Form XT. I might throw in some DAA as well.

I am still doing the M140 workouts that I planned out and will probably go to full body workouts when I am done.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a product I am using now and really enjoying

humapro.jpg

I am using it intra and post workout, can really feel it working and it tastes great.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the company that bought out LG Sciences has decided that they don't want to ship to Canada so unless I can get someone to middle for me in the States I will not be able to continue to rep for them. If anybody is looking for a good REP let me know.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a quick update, cold seems better. I have started using Natadrol and and Form XT, had some left over from an earlier run.

I have started full body workouts 3 times a week with some body weight stuff on the 4th day. I am using Chis's warrior workout with Nos-x and Nos sets instead of the double drop on the second set. Pretty sweet I have to say.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Line up at the UFE world Masters, I would have done very well if I got it together ... oh well maybe next year.

ufe.png

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even if you did not make it to the competition, you still look better than 98% of the folks your age !! Keep your head up !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if you did not make it to the competition, you still look better than 98% of the folks your age !! Keep your head up !
Thanks I am pretty pleased with my current shape. I gained a lot of size and next time I will make sure my financing is in place for one. Also my prep will start when I am in better shape so I can use a scientific progressive improvement. I will be recomping most of the time now using IF....

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you make the trip down, but not compete? Always next year man.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a product I am using now and really enjoying

View attachment 125466

I am using it intra and post workout, can really feel it working and it tastes great.
I got a few samples of this and used intra workout as well, was very pleased with taste and effects. Will definitely be buying some.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a few samples of this and used intra workout as well, was very pleased with taste and effects. Will definitely be buying some.
Yah and it lasts a while too.