OL Triumph and Tr3st cycle log.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Must be. Dunno how else u could run several cycles and still only be 170lb when plenty of people are bigger than that natty.

Unless you have sh*tty diet or training.

#IIFYM #7lbbestcycleever
Or genetics. One person my be naturally 170 pounds lean while another be 170 pounds fat. Plenty of guys stay on gear and keep in the 150 pound range. Look at people like Jeff Seid. Some people prefer aesthetics. You are taking so many factors out of the occasion regarding people that aren't you. Everyone is different. Not to mention most guys don't wanna get fat. They'd rather blow up lean. I'm sorry but in my opinion being the big muscly guy with a gut is not impressive to anyone. I've talked to enough people about this. If you see a 240 pound huge guy with a gut and higher percent body fat that gut is what people will focus on. A lot of harsh critics out there. Also natural gains comes with fat gain. You are not going to gain 35 pounds of muscle naturally. You will gain lots of fat in the process. Gear enables you to limit the fat gain or even lose fat in the process depending on what and how many compounds you use. Tren can be a great recomp agent for example. You may not lose or gain any weight running something that strong but lose a few inches in your waist and add an inch or so to your arms. That's a huge difference

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
The kid that started that thread is like 22 or something. Maybe you should go tell him to jump on 750mg of test + dbol.
Lol, yeah, and he's already 208lb so doesn't sound like he needs anything really - but only proves you've got plenty of room for natural growth before jumping on AAS I would have thought.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Or genetics. One person my be naturally 170 pounds lean while another be 170 pounds fat. Plenty of guys stay on gear and keep in the 150 pound range. Look at people like Jeff Seid. Some people prefer aesthetics. You are taking so many factors out of the occasion regarding people that aren't you. Everyone is different. Not to mention most guys don't wanna get fat. They'd rather blow up lean. I'm sorry but in my opinion being the big muscly guy with a gut is not impressive to anyone. I've talked to enough people about this. If you see a 240 pound huge guy with a gut and higher percent body fat that gut is what people will focus on. A lot of harsh critics out there. Also natural gains comes with fat gain. You are not going to gain 35 pounds of muscle naturally. You will gain lots of fat in the process. Gear enables you to limit the fat gain or even lose fat in the process depending on what and how many compounds you use. Tren can be a great recomp agent for example. You may not lose or gain any weight running something that strong but lose a few inches in your waist and add an inch or so to your arms. That's a huge difference
If you go have a look at the photos that Zman was commenting on with regard to fat gain, there's hardly any "big belly bloat" - maybe his abs are not chiseled out of stone but dude is pretty lean. I'd definitely say the fat gain was limited on his cycle yet Zman here would have us believe that he's stacked on pounds of fat.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Time to unsub this thread. It's turned into a high school parking lot fight.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Listen gentleman. A person's goal, is there goal. Whatever they want to do in terms of achievements while on cycle, is totally up to them. Who are we to judge a person on what goals they want to obtain. Just my thought #.02$

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Look at the new NPC/IFBB classic physique weight criteria, max weight for 5'6 is 165lbs. I compete in men's physique, the muscularity and muscle density requirement is much much lower and they want a slim vtaper beach body look. Yes I may need to pack on some more mass and improve various muscle groups but not to the extent of a real bodybuilder. And most importantly I feel I can do it without AAS.

Everyone has their own goals, how they cycle is their own choice. With that said, there are hundreds if not thousands of non-members reading this forum worldwide, trying to gain knowledge and learn and many of them are young people. It's important to keep things real, and to ensure the readers get the safest and the most responsible info.

Apologies for all this ridiculous trolling. I will go ahead and block these fools.

Misfits88

Awards
All I wanted was to see results and learn how to properly run op cycle as I have the same compounds in my stash...this community has turned to a bunch of bitchy haters (sigh)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All I wanted was to see results and learn how to properly run op cycle as I have the same compounds in my stash...this community has turned to a bunch of bitchy haters (sigh)
Misfit we're sorry. Back on track now

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 update:

Weight at 174 this morning. Had some bloating the last couple of days probably from the torem raising the e2 lvl, but it's gone after I switched over to aromasin at 12.5mg ED.

Feeling fantastic, libido is great and zero lethargy. Estro sides subsided, nips feeling better everyday.

A few examples PR gains on lifts since day 1:
Barbell bench press: 225x12 (up 3 reps)

DB incline: 95x11(up 4 reps)

DB military: 90x10 (up 2 reps)

Rack pull: 275x10 (up 3 reps), I don't like to go heavy on this since I have a recurring lower back disc bulge.

Not gonna mention all the other isolation movements since I like to keep them lower weight higher volume.

What I loved about this cycle is the increased in Muscle density and fullness.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446775424.348911.jpg

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
And I forgot to mention since day 1, I stopped all pre-WO and creatine supplements.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chose not to waste my time with PH
FFS you don't bother with PHs then why the hell are you commenting?
I'm just popping in to let everyone know that Tr1umph (Methyldiazirinol) and Trest are NOT prohormones! They do not convert into another active, they are no pro-anything. They are steroids. Real true AAS.
It's a personal peeve of mine when people mix that up.

Ok bye now! lol

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I'm just popping in to let everyone know that Tr1umph (Methyldiazirinol) and Trest are NOT prohormones! They do not convert into another active, they are no pro-anything. They are steroids. Real true AAS.
It's a personal peeve of mine when people mix that up.

Ok bye now! lol
I agree they are designer steroids, with Trest being completely legal. I should of classified them in the PH/DS categories, but you get the point.

Misfits88

Awards
i am currently running tr1umph and mass gh and holy hell. this cycle is amazing strenght and size have gone wayyy up across the board, heaviest ive ever been. good job on your cycle zman im gonna be running this exact cycle sometime next year. question did you drop oral trest completely? I have both oral and trans.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
i am currently running tr1umph and mass gh and holy hell. this cycle is amazing strenght and size have gone wayyy up across the board, heaviest ive ever been. good job on your cycle zman im gonna be running this exact cycle sometime next year. question did you drop oral trest completely? I have both oral and trans.
No I take only 1 capsule of that PWO daily. If your only using 50mg Trest, then yea use only transdermal

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 days left on this cycle, bumped triumph up to 60mg a week ago. Lol I should of bumped it sooner, the recomp and dry gains has been pretty amazing. Current weight at 174, +10lbs.

I look pretty dry every morning, dosing torem 60mg Ed and exem 12.5 eod

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447547973.721741.jpg

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60 is a cozy spot for triumphalis, lookin good man

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
This is making me debate if I want to run Tren/Epi or Tren/Triumph in the near future

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
This is making me debate if I want to run Tren/Epi or Tren/Triumph in the near future
Well epistane is a stronger compound than triumph. But if your last few cycles were epi(like mine), you might want to change it up and so your system don't get too used to the same compound.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used Epi since this time last year. I've never used Triumph

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used Epi since this time last year. I've never used Triumph
Might be a tough choice then. How long you want to run the cycle? Even though Epi is stronger mg to mg, but the sides are stronger too. More liver toxic, drys out your joints, higher lethargy on top of all the other major sides you will get from Tren.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't used AAS myself, but I've know plenty of friends that used it,
POS
Lol! Haven't used AAS but currently running Trest? You do know its a steroid right and a strong one at that.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never mind I see someone already posted this. Lol Anyway I think your physique is pretty good. Keep doing what your doing.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Never mind I see someone already posted this. Lol Anyway I think your physique is pretty good. Keep doing what your doing.
Yeah they are all steroids, and we can argue and play with the wordings all day. But for the sake of segregating PH/DS and the original AAS, lets just keep it as that.

One group are Schedule III prohibited substances, you need a prescription to possess or you can get locked up.

Other group are still legal to possess, I think the recent ban only affects the sales/manufacturing.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Cycle complete and my balls has shrunk a good amount. Starting day 1 of PCT.

Final review:
This was probably the best DS/PH cycle I've ever used. Very satisfied with the amount of lean muscle density I've packed on. Trest really made me feel alpha at the gym, and the pump felt amazing. Triumph kept me fairly lean thru out the cycle at only 40mg but it was just quite mild.

What I'd do differently for next time is definitely bump Triumph to 60mg after week 3. And I would use a low dose SERM while on cycle with Trest when dosing over 75mg.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle complete and my balls has shrunk a good amount. Starting day 1 of PCT.

Final review:
This was probably the best DS/PH cycle I've ever used. Very satisfied with the amount of lean muscle density I've packed on. Trest really made me feel alpha at the gym, and the pump felt amazing. Triumph kept me fairly lean thru out the cycle at only 40mg but it was just quite mild.

What I'd do differently for next time is definitely bump Triumph to 60mg after week 3. And I would use a low dose SERM while on cycle with Trest when dosing over 75mg.
Nice man sounds like you had a good run. Glad you liked your cycle. Keep it up pct!

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to update us throughout your pct?
I'm on my 3rd week of PCT. Caught a little cold on my 2nd week, weight is at 172.5, so lost a couple lbs of water.

I'm recovering pretty well, I can still get a hard on and have decent sex but libido is def still down and my hardness isn't as it was on-cycle.

Strength is still there, but I notice a significant lost in muscular endurance as I can't go from one set to another with the same rest period and still put up the same amount of reps as I was on-cycle. I also notice a slight lost in fullness and vascularity, most likely due to the lost of intracellular water.

I think I'm gonna up creatine in-take to like 20g a day, and see if that will help. On the bright side, the small gyno issue is all gone.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 3rd week of PCT. Caught a little cold on my 2nd week, weight is at 172.5, so lost a couple lbs of water.

I'm recovering pretty well, I can still get a hard on and have decent sex but libido is def still down and my hardness isn't as it was on-cycle. .
How was libido/sex drive on cycle? When I ran dermatrest, I felt alpha but didn't have much actual sex drive. I was wondering if it would be different with the addition of Tr1umph, since it is DHT-based (I believe).

I also wonder if DermaTrest causes an increase in prolactin. I know it isn't supposed to, but it would still be interesting to see on cycle and off cycle levels tested.

Anyway, thanks for the log. I plan to run this cycle per your recommendations in Spring, maybe with a Radarine kickstart. Not sure if I will a SERM on cycle though. Will probably just use Exemestane, with Raloxifene on hand for gyno.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How was libido/sex drive on cycle? When I ran dermatrest, I felt alpha but didn't have much actual sex drive. I was wondering if it would be different with the addition of Tr1umph, since it is DHT-based (I believe).

I also wonder if DermaTrest causes an increase in prolactin. I know it isn't supposed to, but it would still be interesting to see on cycle and off cycle levels tested.

Anyway, thanks for the log. I plan to run this cycle per your recommendations in Spring, maybe with a Radarine kickstart. Not sure if I will a SERM on cycle though. Will probably just use Exemestane, with Raloxifene on hand for gyno.
Tr1umph is not androgenic, but is very anabolic. It won't boost libido.

Trest should be absolutely ridiculous on libido, at least IM is. Just need proper E2 control and your libido should be far greater than when on test.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established

Trest is the probably the best test base on the market right now(legally), even at a low dose of 50mg. Libido and sex drive was great and no prolactin issues. You don't need a serm on cycle, aromasin should be fine alone but not sure if you run high dose(125-150mg Ed).

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A serm while on IM trest is a great idea. Can't go wrong with it.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
A serm while on IM trest is a great idea. Can't go wrong with it.
Yep you don't NEED it but it's always a good idea since a SERM will also increase e2 level, too low of e2 is counter productive.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep you don't NEED it but it's always a good idea since a SERM will also increase e2 level, too low of e2 is counter productive.
Low E2 is definitely not a concern on IM trest though. I'd also only recommend a suicidal AI like exemestane. Using adex with trest is playing with fire. A hot, estrogen rebounding gyno fire.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Low E2 is definitely not a concern on IM trest though. I'd also only recommend a suicidal AI like exemestane. Using adex with trest is playing with fire. A hot, estrogen rebounding gyno fire.
I agree with you on the exemestane, I had it for my Trest cycle and that was the oral and TD. I would definitely run it with the IM

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Ok its been about almost 3 weeks after end of PCT, libido is back up, no lethargy, and I'm jizzing like a champ again and most importantly my balls are back to normal size again (as big as I remember). I was kinda worry because Epistane never shrunk my balls like how Trest/Triumph did. Weight after last week of PCT was 172, so I lost about 3 lbs.

Current weight is 169, since I jumped right into a cut after PCT. Right now I'm on MK677(10mg), OL Str3ngth(100mg), Rebirth, and some OT PCT(Reaction Aromastim). Strength is down about 5-10lbs on certain lifts, not a big deal. But what I miss the most was the fullness and hardness of my muscles while on cycle, I looked and felt like a demi-god. I will get bloods after a few more weeks, to see if I truly recover.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im tossing up between osta shred 25mg vs triumph 60mg for 6 -8 weeks. Aiming for cut/recomp

Misfits88

Awards
agree with volvo, im on my last week of pct from Triumph and mass gh. Bulked up and Leaned out really well. definitely more defined lines are showing all over. Im thinking my BF% has dropped a few points :D

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph for that quick lean gains. I might cut my off-time early and hop on Osta tho, lower dose(10-15mg) for a longer cycle(12 wks)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyldiazirinol is so smooth.... wonderful compound.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
see I've been really wanting to try triumph coz the name is cool and it was supposed to be similar to epi (which is had great results) haha, but from everything ive read (logs) it wasnt that impressive, but you guys sound convinced haha

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
see I've been really wanting to try triumph coz the name is cool and it was supposed to be similar to epi (which is had great results) haha, but from everything ive read (logs) it wasnt that impressive, but you guys sound convinced haha
Tr1umph need to dose at 60mg+ for good results. Honestly during my cycle majority of the gains came from the Trest