ok i need some help guys im tweakin

chubbsthedog6

Awards
ok so first things first im seventeen turn eighteen in about a month. i wanted to do a cycle last year but held off till this year. anyways tomorrow will be day four and the more i think of what im doing the more it freaks me out i have a serm for pct and everything i need. my libido has dropped a little... at least i think i guess im just asking for some info advice really anything...

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
What kind of advise? Haha don't know what to tell ya, keep your blood pressures in check, and be sure to take some cycle support supplements to help with liver detox

steppinRazor

Awards
Cycle of what? There's no way you should have any drop in libido after 4 days..I'm no expert but I sure as shît haven't heard of that happening. If anything I would imagine its through the roof (if any effect at all), especially at your age.
Also considering your age, running a ph/steroid cycle probably isn't the best decision. Id say quit while you're ahead..at 4 days I'm sure the drug hasn't really had a chance to do much..

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Ok yeah oh and btw its pmag... and im running it 50/75/75/75/75/75... and im taking cycle assist with it... im very well educated and everything I just kinda gave in when all my friends started taking superdrol a month ago at thirty mgs... so I am being smart about it... I really think im being all mental on this

Bombton_levin

Awards
Just stop, take your assist to clean up your body and wait a few years. Your still growing naturally