Oil filtering made easy...

mustdosquats

Awards
Not sure how many people will be interested but if you like to filter your cooking oil but hate the fight pushing it through a syringe and filter, I built a filtering device using a 1x4 and some large syringes. It's a hands off deal and makes filtering a snap. If you want the directions, send me a pm and give me an e-mail addy and I'll send you the work document. I'd upload it somewhere but have no place to do it. Hope it helps. Laterz.

Mds

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
you can upload it here...click reply to your own post...then there is a button called Manage Attachments under Additional Options...you can upload it that way

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how many people will be interested but if you like to filter your cooking oil but hate the fight pushing it through a syringe and filter, I built a filtering device using a 1x4 and some large syringes. It's a hands off deal and makes filtering a snap. If you want the directions, send me a pm and give me an e-mail addy and I'll send you the work document. I'd upload it somewhere but have no place to do it. Hope it helps. Laterz.

Mds
Yes bro, please hook it up :)

mustdosquats

Awards
OK, gonna try this...I think I got it uploaded?? :think:

If you like it (or even if you don't) give me some feed back on it. Hope it helps.

MdS

Attachments

mustdosquats

Awards
OK, downloaded my own file and it looks correct. Enjoy!

MdS