oh boy, so skinny

malou

malou

Awards
i'll start posting picture pretty soon... i have em here but dont have the heart to upload them.
i started working out last summer i was 140 # and was 155 by dec i was feeling myself way to much i lifted to heavy and hurt my back
now 138 im going back in 2 weeks my goal is 170
i work sun-tuesday 12hours no eating allwed but i can drink
i was thinking about the 5x5 training with 3500 cals a day
advices anyone?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'll start posting picture pretty soon... i have em here but dont have the heart to upload them.
i started working out last summer i was 140 # and was 155 by dec i was feeling myself way to much i lifted to heavy and hurt my back
advices anyone?
if you don't mind gaining fat you could make the jump to 3500 ED. personally i would add 200 cals a week, let my body adjust to the increase. no eating for 12 hours? i had a part time job like that years ago. this is what i did. before my shift i'd get a clif bar or zero impact bar, something like that and put it in my pocket, the nwhen i had to take a bathroom break i'd eat it and take care of business at the same time. or you could just put a bar in your jacket if you can pass by the coat room and grab it when you want.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
advices anyone?
Hi

you work 12 hour shift sun -tues per day or 12 hours over 3 days.If its the former and you are not getting a toilet break or meal break then i suggest you move employment and question whether your employer is breaking employment law.If its the latter , then that works out at 4 hours a day and getting some food inside you should be no problem .Even on a 4 hour shift you should be entitled to a toilet break so take advantage and drink a meal replacement .

malou

malou

Awards
the movements in the warehouse are not monit. i can eat snackt it is just not wise to loose job over a snack bar so i do by the break room or hell the bathroom. i get a 30 after 5 and a 5 b4 home. now i read somewhere im suppose to multiply body weight by 15 add 400 and that should be my daily intake myself it leaves me at 2500 i dont think its enough. lennoxchi are you saying i should not start working out in two week and let my body adjust to change first. as far as training suggestion?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
the movements in the warehouse are not monit. i can eat snackt it is just not wise to loose job over a snack bar so i do by the break room or hell the bathroom. i get a 30 after 5 and a 5 b4 home. now i read somewhere im suppose to multiply body weight by 15 add 400 and that should be my daily intake myself it leaves me at 2500 i dont think its enough. lennoxchi are you saying i should not start working out in two week and let my body adjust to change first. as far as training suggestion?
no, I'm sorry if something was lost in translation. what I'm saying is,(1) figure out your maintenance cals,(2) add 200 cals a week to that number (3) when you start to gain fat, stop adding, let your body adjust and continue

malou

malou

Awards
I'm back on track gained 8 pounds in about a month and .5
I'm also getting tired of eating nothing taste good no more.
I'm thinking about trying mass fx is that a good idea ?

malou

malou

Awards
This is what I'm thinking
Week one: 2 caps ED. Mass fx
Week two: 4 caps ED. Mass fx
Week three: 4 caps Mass fx 2 caps hyperdrol ED.
Week four: 4 caps mass fx 4 caps hyperdrol ED.
Week five: 4 hyperdrol ED.
Week six: 4 hyperdrol ED. 4 caps Mass fx
And so on till the second bottles are off its about 10 or 12 weeks
This will b my first cycle I read a lot about mass fx and hyperdrol and it looks like it is something I can haddle I'm looking to gain a good ten pounds with it I'm currently 151 # I'm counting on muscle recovery to regain my frame back but overall mass is my target goal
Any input is welcome. Thanx guyz
And also going shopping tomorow lovelywife won't be home for two week I get to buy grocery boy I'm so happy what should I get beside hungry man and steaks.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm thinking
Week one: 2 caps ED. Mass fx
Week two: 4 caps ED. Mass fx
Week three: 4 caps Mass fx 2 caps hyperdrol ED.
Week four: 4 caps mass fx 4 caps hyperdrol ED.
Week five: 4 hyperdrol ED.
Week six: 4 hyperdrol ED. 4 caps Mass fx
And so on till the second bottles are off its about 10 or 12 weeks
This will b my first cycle I read a lot about mass fx and hyperdrol and it looks like it is something I can haddle I'm looking to gain a good ten pounds with it I'm currently 151 # I'm counting on muscle recovery to regain my frame back but overall mass is my target goal
Any input is welcome. Thanx guyz
And also going shopping tomorow lovelywife won't be home for two week I get to buy grocery boy I'm so happy what should I get beside hungry man and steaks.
just as anyone will probably say
1. if its your first cycle, make sure your 100% doubt free in what you have to take, when you take it, and PCT.
2. i like the idea of gradually adding cals to your diet. But if you wanna gain mass, you gotta eat. Eat big as cliche as it sounds
and btw i hope your not really only eating hungry man and steak =/
lol

malou

malou

Awards
just as anyone will probably say
1. if its your first cycle, make sure your 100% doubt free in what you have to take, when you take it, and PCT.
2. i like the idea of gradually adding cals to your diet. But if you wanna gain mass, you gotta eat. Eat big as cliche as it sounds
and btw i hope your not really only eating hungry man and steak =/
lol
No I also eat pizza lol
Oatmeal eggs whole milk avocato chicken breaststring cheese nuts rice spaghtti olive oil to name a few things that's already on my list c I did my homeworks gonzo!!
Also I thought mass does not reqire pct that is one of the many reason I like it

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
No I also eat pizza lol
Oatmeal eggs whole milk avocato chicken breaststring cheese nuts rice spaghtti olive oil to name a few things that's already on my list c I did my homeworks gonzo!!
Also I thought mass does not reqire pct that is one of the many reason I like it
As far as not needing a pct, your right, I didn't pay much attention just saw "first cycle"
But how old are you?
And as far as your diet goes, i'd try and fit in more lean protien (fish, lean beef) and watch your fat intake with all that whole milk, eggs, nuts and hungry mans lol

malou

malou

Awards
I'm 26 going 27 my diet is pretty much the same ED when I get home at 6 am 4 scamble eggs 2 slices of bacon with cheese protein shake then go to sleep I figured if I need 250grams of protein a day I should jst down a 2 pounds powder in 4 days it gives me a lot of gaz tho. Wheni wake up 8. Hours later I usually eat what my wife cook and I don't have no idea of what its in there then down anothre shake and head to the gym. After gym I go to work and she brings me lunch mostly rice and beans with steak hungry man meal or any thing over 700 calorie from walmart

malou

malou

Awards
I received my bottles yesterday to bad I had just came back from the gym tho I still popped 2 ate and headed to soccer practice (3 times a week) it was fun I enjoyed ervery bit of training yesterday. I runned a mile and was out of breah for less than a minute idk if its related to mass but man I train so hard yesterday than my team8tes actually where roundin at times around me I think I was just a huge boost of I know I can do it. And not even sor today. I keep a log if you guyz are interested to c the results

malou

malou

Awards
I received my bottles yesterday to bad I had just came back from the gym tho I still popped 2 ate and headed to soccer practice (3 times a week) it was fun I enjoyed ervery bit of training yesterday. I ran a mile and was out of breah for less than a minute idk if its related to mass but man I train so hard yesterday than my team8tes actually where roundin at times around me I think I was just a huge boost of I know I can do it. And not even sor today. I keep a log if you guyz are interested to c the results

malou

malou

Awards
watch your fat intake with all that whole milk, eggs, nuts and hungry mans lol
I'm not really concern with fat intake as I'm pretty sure I cannot store none because I do minimum 6 hour of cardio a week but I'm also new to the science and sport of lifting w8t so I can b wrong

malou

malou

Awards
They giving free flu shots at work can I get one knowing that I on mass fx

malou

malou

Awards
Week one Sum.
I eat around 3000 3500 cals ED maybe more I don't really count them because I eat home cooked meals I can only count breakfast ni make sure I get min. 1500 cals then for the rest of the day I get 3 meals
Strenght
I don't really feel any big change I can go for one more rep all the time but that's about it on the other hand the endurance is amazing on the field I can run for hours n never seem to get tired to the point of holding my hips or knees ( you know you do it sometimes to)
Sides
Man my dreams are crazy they feel so real and I always waking up sweating like a pig btw do pigs sweat ? I feel so hot all the time mostly at work stomach ache comes on n off I first thought it was the milk but doin further researchs I found out its an ingredient in the mass fx. I'm also lethargic like crazy I hate that one minute I'm playing with my son on the couch the next my wife yellin bcause he is in the kitchen I tryin to up the carbs hopefully it'll help
Weight
I'm actually 153 idthink it is due to the mass fx as I have a pretty solid diet but never gained 3 pounds in a week tho
Overall
If it was just fo the gym this wd b an average supplement or maybe it is just me but on the field its a must have I still haven't told none of my teamates I ll let them think I'm superhuman till the end of the cycle

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Week one Sum.
I eat around 3000 3500 cals ED maybe more I don't really count them because I eat home cooked meals I can only count breakfast ni make sure I get min. 1500 cals then for the rest of the day I get 3 meals
Strenght
I don't really feel any big change I can go for one more rep all the time but that's about it on the other hand the endurance is amazing on the field I can run for hours n never seem to get tired to the point of holding my hips or knees ( you know you do it sometimes to)
Sides
Man my dreams are crazy they feel so real and I always waking up sweating like a pig btw do pigs sweat ? I feel so hot all the time mostly at work stomach ache comes on n off I first thought it was the milk but doin further researchs I found out its an ingredient in the mass fx. I'm also lethargic like crazy I hate that one minute I'm playing with my son on the couch the next my wife yellin bcause he is in the kitchen I tryin to up the carbs hopefully it'll help
Weight
I'm actually 153 idthink it is due to the mass fx as I have a pretty solid diet but never gained 3 pounds in a week tho
Overall
If it was just fo the gym this wd b an average supplement or maybe it is just me but on the field its a must have I still haven't told none of my teamates I ll let them think I'm superhuman till the end of the cycle
how long have you been on mass fx and what are your dosing times

malou

malou

Awards
One week I take 2 rigth after I wake up and two more ight hours later

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
One week I take 2 rigth after I wake up and two more ight hours later
my suggestion is to simply move up the second dose a little earlier before bed to possibly help you sleep better

malou

malou

Awards
Take two before and after bed and do you think I should still start hyperdrol next week

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Take two before and after bed and do you think I should still start hyperdrol next week
no problem, is the only reason why you wouldn't take hyperdrol because your lethargy?

malou

malou

Awards
no problem, is the only reason why you wouldn't take hyperdrol because your lethargy?
Yeah I sleep ertime I get to seat down I did the carbs thing it is not helping much.
I also gained 3 more pounds I'm one155 now I took two days off du the flood when I went back this morning ertime I d lift the db I felt like somebody w a s. Hammer was remodling the shape of my head. I know you say drink more water. I already drink plenty of water. but seing that I gained more weight and strengh is up I'm still hooked on it
Do you think I should still take hyperdrol

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I sleep ertime I get to seat down I did the carbs thing it is not helping much.
I also gained 3 more pounds I'm one155 now I took two days off du the flood when I went back this morning ertime I d lift the db I felt like somebody w a s. Hammer was remodling the shape of my head. I know you say drink more water. I already drink plenty of water. but seing that I gained more weight and strengh is up I'm still hooked on it
Do you think I should still take hyperdrol
first: please reread what you wrote because there is so many typing mistakes. If you strongly feel Mass Fx is the reason why your sleep has been disrupted I would consider putting hyperdrol on hold. Its not going to be much help If you can't sleep. I dont believe there is stim in Mass Fx but i've never really looked so don't qoute me. You might want to check out a sleep aid also.