Official Terminator Salvation Trailer

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdvaP9oNe2M"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks pretty damn good. I love the terminator series, so i look forward to seeing this one. I had no idea christian bale was in it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think this one will revive the franchise. Terminator 3 kind of broke my heart a bit.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly think this one will revive the franchise. Terminator 3 kind of broke my heart a bit.
I agree. The first two were so damn good though. This one does look to bring back the fire to the series.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
T3 was for the kids. should of made it more darker like the first one!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i don't think christian bale would sign on unless it was going to be friggin awesome

batman sucked until he took the lead role

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't think christian bale would sign on unless it was going to be friggin awesome

batman sucked until he took the lead role
Agreed!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Too bad arnold isn't in it. I know he's a govenor and he's getting old, but he's still my childhood hero.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Dang video is no longer available. Glad everyone says it seems like it will be good. The original Terminator was one of the few movies I watched over and over again as a kid. That and Predator.

I have even watched the Terminator in Spanish with no subtitles in Spain. I could watch it without sound and probably know what the dialogue is anyway.

Can't wait for this one. T3 was okay, and T2 was good, but nothing compares to the cold brutality of T1. It was a perfect role for Arnold too.