Official Support Thread for MulletSoldier after canceling of Dog the Bounty Hunter

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you lift more than me right now in anything. I assume that you were much bigger pre-accident when you said did 650. I will say that I somewhat doubt the 650 DL because that would be close to some records in certain federations in your weight class and I know some serious PLers at 220+ that can't do that much. I guess anything's possible, though. As for my excuse, it's disc injuries that I've had since 20 that kept me deadlifting and squatting until 1-1.5 years ago. I plan to work a lot on my max after my Dec. Strongman contest.

Now let's all turn on this no-talent-ass-clown, Jayhawk. :stick::D
I'm aware. I used to lift with a cat named Sean Brown, who at one time held records in the WPO for Masters Bench, and has placed Silver in the World Championships. No joke here bud.

Right now, no. But once my injuries are completely healed, I imagine at 170-175 I could pull a clean 450-475 with ease. Which is still a decent coefficient.

Either way, I agree. Fvck Jayhawkk!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And it was a Titan suit, Jas. And you keep saying 650. If I ever stated that it should have been a 605

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'm aware. I used to lift with a cat named Sean Brown, who at one time held records in the WPO for Masters Bench, and has placed Silver in the World Championships. No joke here bud.
Ok, so you maybe put up the 605 but weren't completely honest about the "only training for looks" if you trained with Sean Brown. Fair enough my DL does suck big time for strongman so keep ripping it and maybe it will motivate me even more to improve it. What's your best raw DL (I don't know much about the suits for DL)?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I think Mullet may think that's you in your av Jas. If he's calling you an oversized hobbit based on your vids that's cool, but if it's based on Lightning Lee 'the bank robbin brit banger' Murray, well, we have problems.
Yes, the avatar is MMA legend Lee Murray. No offense taken by being mistaken for my favorite Brit-Thug Banger. I kind of wondered about the hobbit comment because it didn't make sense.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What's up with your woman (man?) or lack thereof. Does that thing just fall off when you don't use it for so long or what? :rasp: :wave:
You know me too well. This johnson doesn't get much action, but I feel bad for the next victim. Ever seen the movie 'American Me', it goes something like that, only I'm not down with sodomy. Since you asked, I do like dudes to, I'm keepin my eye on you Big Dog. Mullet's a sexy little thing as well, I could really take advantage of that little fella:twisted: