Official HPS Shielded Stack Usage Thread

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the official thread for all who use the HPS Shielded Stack! Post up your stack pics, food pics, training pics, and let us know how you use your Shielded Stack! These products are so versatile when used together and are great for any health or physique / performance goals

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay guys, hertes an attempt to help eveyone with questions regarding timing etc.

For Daily usage GYM DAYS

Glycoshield

1-2 capsules 30-45 min prior breakfast/pre workout/dinner

Liposhield
1 scoop liposhield pre workout
1 scoop intra workout
1 scoop preBedtime

For Daily usage NON GYM DAYS

Glycoshield

1 capsule 30-45 min prior each meal

Liposhield

1 scoop30-45 min prior breakfast
1 scoop 30-45 min prior to meal before dinner
1 scoop 30-45 min prior to dinner
1 scoop pre bed

Now Guys For Fat burning you can add 1 scoop to the fat burner of your choice at 1-2 scoops

Remember we will be adding more and more to this line of products including a post meal fat burner and an updated dosing and timing schedule

This is because there is rate limiting steps to lipolysis just like there is for fat accumulation.

The goal here is to really change the way we can look at mechanisms of these ingredients and really put them to use to our advantage

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every Individual have different diet approaches, Please inform us here on them to help further assist your dosing needs

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Been using my liposhield with my morning elix1r and before lunch and workouts. Love how easily it mixes!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using my liposhield with my morning elix1r and before lunch and workouts. Love how easily it mixes!
Definitely a solid combo right there. Big fan of OlympusLabs and use many of their products myself

Ant918

Awards
Every Individual have different diet approaches, Please inform us here on them to help further assist your dosing needs
Hey Recomp, I'm currently doing a mix of OMAD/Intermittent fasting, I tend to fast 22-24 hours before consuming my entire days calories/macros within a 1-2 hour window. At the moment I've been taking 2 scoops of liposhield 45 minutes before my fasted workout then 3 caps of Glycoshield 20-30 minutes before my big meal, any suggestions on improving this or am I right on point?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Recomp, I'm currently doing a mix of OMAD/Intermittent fasting, I tend to fast 22-24 hours before consuming my entire days calories/macros within a 1-2 hour window. At the moment I've been taking 2 scoops of liposhield 45 minutes before my fasted workout then 3 caps of Glycoshield 20-30 minutes before my big meal, any suggestions on improving this or am I right on point?
This is pretty much exactly how I use it

Ant918

Awards
This is pretty much exactly how I use it
Awesome! My biggest concern was the usage of Glycoshield while fasting, since fasting is already increasing your insulin sensitivity. Great to know your doing the same thing haha.