Official Diesel Test Procycle V3 thread - logs - etc

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Need to start stock piling info on DTP V3, so this thread will be a resource for logs, availability updates, etc.​

-------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes to legal testosterone production/elevation, this is it. It don't get no better than DTP! You also get those tried and true DTH results: increased muscle hardness | tight pumps | libido/sex drive | training aggression/intensity | strength gains | improved muscle to fat ratio. It's just with DTP you get your DTH results, and Raw Test results (which is like throwing a turbo on the already legendary DTH) and Coq DIESEL to have you at "tree trunk" status when its time to get down!

DTP V3 was released exactly 7 years since the first version of DIESEL TEST Procycle in 2009. There are tons of logs on Diesel Test Procycle and Hardcore on here going back 11 years, with hormone test when used alone, stacked with other PCT ingredients etc. Also on Diesel Test hardcore. You can just search "Diesel Test PCT." There is actually more user posted lab test results for Diesel Test on AM than another other test booster currently avail.

GET DIESEL NUTRITION

For full list of retailers you can go to getdiesel.com and click "order now"
url]http://fefifo.com/DIESEL-TEST-Procycle-V3_p_11.html[/url] for link to DTP V3 at direct sell site fefifo.com

Also stacks being updated to include DTP V3 at fefifo.com GET DIESEL stacks page:
GET DIESEL Stacks GET DIESEL stacks

------------------------------------------ Diesel Test Procycle V3 LOGS -----------------------------------------------------------​
Riroc DTP V3 log (start date 27 July 2016)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

BigT DTP V3 log (start date late july)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283672-getting-diesel-dtp-4.html

---------------------------------------- DTP V3 QUESTIONS --------------------------------------------------------------​
Here I will edit with quotes from various threads and emails on DTP V3 questions

1) Do I need PCT for DTP V3? No DTP helps you to naturally produce more testosterone. It is used for HTPA recovery
and needs no PCT.

2) Is DTP V3 legal in drug test organizations? If you tested to WADA standards, there is maximum daily intake and standards
for DHEA for instance if you compete in that natural body building organization. Please refer to their website. Caffeine is even or was regulated so as an athlete, you have to know. DTP V3 does not contain any "fly by night" weird compounds. GET DIESEL has never received an FDA violation in 14 years of business for tainted products.

3) How long does it take for DTP V3 to kick in? DTP V3 will kick in in 24 - 72 hours. You will know its working.

4) Can I order DTP V3 to Canada or Australia?
Fefifo.com will not ship DTP V3 to those countries because DTP V3 contains Yohimbe.
There is DIESEL TEST Hardcore that is yohimbe free.

5) Will DTP boost my libido?
Yes. Boost is an understatement

6) How will I feel on DTP V3?
Like a mother f**g BOSS

7) How well does DTP V3 work? It works well enough where the CEO Chuck Diesel (me) GUARANTEES it will exceed any results you have seen on any legal test booster used alone as directed or I will send you something else to try.

**Please don't waste time clogging up this thread with dumb a$$ prop blend comments and questions. Thanks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
reserved

but wow came across this OG Diesel Test PCT stack log by Chris Duffin before he was world famous. This is why 9 yrs later
at his site http://store.kabukistrength.net/ He only sells two brands; His sponsors brand....and GET DIESEL.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69279-hardcore-diesel-pct.html

Final Review

Needless to say I went from being pretty shutdown with little Grape nuts to a very successful post cycle therapy. I had started to make a comeback on the SERM but definitely ‘felt’ it kick in after just 3 days on the DTH. However note I had preloaded with DT2010 for the preceding 5 days so I was able to start the DTH at 5 caps/day.

Things to note. During my post cycle therapy I hit numerous PR’s including my all time best Bench of 630, a raw Deadlift of 660, and a 755 Squat. Most of these were set 3-5 weeks after completion of PH cycle. My energy levels were up, my libido picked up over where it had been precycle, and strength levels continued to remain strong all through my PCT.

Only negative I noted was that I had restless sleep when I took the last dose within 5-6hrs or less before I went to bed.

My Total Test Levels:

February 136
After Restore/Activate (just before PH cycle) 453
After completion SERM/Diesel Test Hardcore PCT 686

That’s correct. My total test is up 233 points over what they were prior to my suppressive cycle!!!

Unfortunately my Liver Enzymes are still a bit elevated (AST 111, ALT 82) so I will have to go back on LL and mega dose milk thistle and minimize supplement intake till these come back in line.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^that was pretty great to go back through and explore, as a Duffin fanboy.