Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 2 Day 3

Weight 187.2 so I'll take it! Predator helped me during that meal for sure!

Turns out battery didn't die in my scale. The scale itself is done! New one ordered and I feel lost not knowing exactly how much I'm consuming.

Today is also a rest day. Doing some abs
Eh, weighing food for every meal is just a way to get familiar with portion sizes. It's not something you're gonna do for the rest of your life... always best to work towards just having a good idea of what you're eating and being able to just live your life

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Eh, weighing food for every meal is just a way to get familiar with portion sizes. It's not something you're gonna do for the rest of your life... always best to work towards just having a good idea of what you're eating and being able to just live your life
Yep totally agree. This is my learning time to really figure out what my body needs and portions. I'm enjoying it though

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 4
So awesome day today! Surprise package came with a 2nd bottle of Predator!!

Absolutely crushed a back and shoulders hypertrophy day. I was limited for time so powered through with limited rest. Did the entire workout in about 40 min. Man did I have a pump going!!

Weight 187.2.

First day taking the first full serving and Red Sky. It didn't come on quick like C&P suggests but it build up starting about 40 minutes after and was a great feeling energy. Zero crash as well

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We sent all the winners another bottle. The promo was 2 and we only sent 1. It's resolved now.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 5

Weight 186.2. I think I might be a little dehydrated. I killed it yesterday and was sweating like a mad man. Pretty sure I didn't drink enough water.

PREDATOR- doing its thing! Dosing either 1 cap twice per day before heaviest carb meals or if I'm going big I'll do 2 before one large carb meal.
Zero side effects for me. I've taken it up to 30-40 minutes before eating and felt just fine

Training - I think I might be forced into a rest day today due to some family stuff and timing

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 6

Weight -186 even!

PREDATOR destroys cheat meals. I had 2 capsules last night before a chicken club, Caesar salad, sweet potato fries and even a few regular fries and I still lost weight

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 7

Weight 185.8
Slow and steady getting down there.

Training - Today was my lower power day. Hit deadlifts first and then jumped right into squats. My body has been tired from some bad sleeps with the 3 kids...mainly my 3 week old little men prefers to sleep during the day and not so much at night. My wife has been amazing but I need to pick up my share during the nights. My mind still wants the gym and to go hard.. the body had to fight a little harder today

PREDATOR- planning a 2 capsule dinner tonight. Big old steak and some wedge fries

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Day 1

Hit some great upper power today. Happy with my numbers and strength still increasing

PREDATOR - Carbs are pretty spread out today so will probably have 1 capsule before dinner

Weight - I've been driving myself crazy weighing in everyday so this week going with every other day or maybe every couple days

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Day 2

Weight 185.8.

Overall I'm very happy with my progress. I have done very little cardio but my weight has been dropping and I feel like my strength is still increasing.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing body measurements on top of weight change? I think the $$$ is in the measurement changes!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you doing body measurements on top of weight change? I think the $$$ is in the measurement changes!
Agreed. I always take pics. I have pictures two years apart at exactly the same body weight... one looks like a chubby teenager and the other is relatively lean almost impressive ha

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I did take some pics and I believe I have a few measurements around as well. The pictures are my motivation! I still look back on the first pic that got me started and the serious spare tire that went all the way around lol

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Day 4

Weight - well weighed in this morning at 185.6.

PREDATOR - Had my macros in check yesterday....and then my wife made some awesome spaghetti and garlic bread. I'm she had it served on the plate so I'm not sure exactly how many grams of carbs I went over but it was a pretty good amount. Thankfully predator was there and had my back and after getting on the scale today and still losing weight I don't need to regret the delicious meal!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Today's the training wasn't too crazy. Family life has me tied up but I did some squats and deadlifts at home followed by a 2 mile run. I'm considering for the next couple weeks at getting into the cardio and limiting the extra weight training. I will go for keeping all my main heavy lifts but limiting my assistance work and doing HIIT. I really want to hit the 180 and get rid of this belly fat.

Plan for Predator today is 2 capsules before a juicy double cheeseburger for dinner

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Day 5

Weight - Not checking today. I'm feeling good and seeing results in the mirror. Still fighting the darn love handles and the lower belly fat. I know it's the hardest/last spot to go.

Diet - after losing progress and getting stuck around the 186 mark I've dropped my calories to 2300, down from 2500

PREDATOR - 1 capsule with lunch which 1 hour before my workout. Great pumps today!

Training - Chest and arms hypertrophy with cardio
- BB Bench (switched it up from Db's today
- Inc DB Bench
- Cable Fly
- Easy curl bar superset with Rope pushdowns
- 1 mile run straight to 20 floors on the stair climber
- finished with Hammer chest press 2 regular sets then 2 drop sets to kill my chest.

Man I felt huge!!! Also I was sweating like a mad man today!!

Workout supps today were Tempest 180 with 3 Chaos and Pain Red Sky then had In-Kaged for intra-workout

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 - Day 6

Oh rest day today! I hate rest days but forced to take some with the old family life!

PREDATOR- plan is 2 capsules before a delicious steak dinner with family coming over. 2300 cal will be the target. 259 protein, 173 carbs 64g fat. 5% less carbs for the rest day to see how it goes

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Well ended up taking the 2 capsules before a disgusting good and high carb dinner. There was steak, homemade mac and cheese, potatoes, Caesar salad and oh so fresh bread. I know just from the way my body feels that Predator helped. With the amount I had I'm not sure if PREDATOR can save me this time. Either way it was one of those meals that was worth it and has me reset and ready to push for 180! Oh and I was 185 even this morning!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Day 7

PREDATOR - It did its job last night! I went over with my calories yesterday and way over with my carbs but I was still 185 this morning.

Today I had 1 capsule before my early lunch/ preworkout meal. I believe it helped with the carbs. I felt great and had a killer workout

Training - Doing the booneman77 PHAT and just loving it! I did a lower power today and had an amazing workout.

- Heavy Squats
- Deadlifts *got a PR for reps right after squats
-Leg Ext
-Leg Curls
-Calves

Cut off some of the weights and went to the stair climber hit 20 floors for speed, then straight off and onto the rower and did 500m for speed. Man was I ever sweating! Today's workout was fuelled by PREDATOR and then C&P Riot

Thoughts - I am feeling so good! I'm losing weight/fat but getting stronger and even setting PR's. It really is a combo of PREDATOR pyrobatt keeping me fuelled and ready to rock as well as the killer program from booneman77!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
PREDATOR - 1 Capsule with preworkout meal. Kept my fuelled and just rocking again

Weight - 184.8 dropping at a nice rate.

Training - Upper Power today and oh was there ever Power!....well at least for me anyways. I am feeling so good and I will be crushing PRs across the board!

- BB OHP
- BB Rows
- BB Bench
- Lat Pulldowns
- Dips
- Curls
- Lateral raise

- Tried some incline sprint intervals but my knee wasn't feeling right so I said screw it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PREDATOR - 1 Capsule with preworkout meal. Kept my fuelled and just rocking again

Weight - 184.8 dropping at a nice rate.

Training - Upper Power today and oh was there ever Power!....well at least for me anyways. I am feeling so good and I will be crushing PRs across the board!

- BB OHP
- BB Rows
- BB Bench
- Lat Pulldowns
- Dips
- Curls
- Lateral raise

- Tried some incline sprint intervals but my knee wasn't feeling right so I said screw it
ewwwww cardio haha

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 Day 2

The unfortunate rest day today!

Weight - 184.6.... slow and steady!

PREDATOR - 1 Capsule before breakfast. Will have another 1 before dinner

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Just some thoughts - I really can't say enough how much I've been loving the gym and even my diet!! I really think PREDATOR has played a huge role. It's allowed me to have some cheat meals and a couple EPIC cheat meals (grilled cheese burger) and I'm still dropping weight! It's made this diet so much easier that I'm not just miserable missing all the tasty foods! Hell I had an awesome burrito yesterday and still lost weight.

The other is the program from booneman77 that I am doing. I am just itching to get to the gym everyday and my rest days are torture! I know my numbers will increase each time I push for it! Physically and mentally the strongest of my life!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I feel you man! I took a needed rest day yesterday cuz my knee was Buggin but it bugged me even more resting lol. Following a good program makes going to the gym much more exciting. Keep it up!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 Day 3

Weight - 183.8. Well I had some fire training last night and when I got home I was too lazy to hit my final calories so I ended up about 2000 instead of 2300. I'm also pretty thirsty this morning so I'm sure some of the weight is because I'm not properly hydrated

Training - Hoping to get in there today. I have a million things to do

PREDATOR - plan is 1 for a preworkout meal and 1 before dinner

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 Day 3 -Training

Oh my lord I caused a RIOT in the gym today!!!

Back and shoulders hypertrophy with maybe a little more strength. I really want to increase my numbers because I feel they are weak

DB Row - 100s
Wide Lat Pulldown - 180
Close grip Pulldown - 140
Hammer Row Machine - 80 per
DB Shoulder Press - 70s *PR
Lateral Raise - 35s
DB Shrugs - 90s
Treadmill incline sprints
Z Press - 95
Hanging knees raises
Upright row - 95
Hammer shoulder press - 80 per

All packed into less than 1 hour. The sweat was POURING!!!!

Thank you Chaos and Pain for RIOT. PREDATOR with carbs preworkout meal certainly got me fuelled

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Damn you tore that workout up lol. Impressive! Lateral raises with 35s sounds menacing haha.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Damn you tore that workout up lol. Impressive! Lateral raises with 35s sounds menacing haha.
Form was tossed out the window lol. I did drop down and do some proper form as well. It was a great feeling, super focused and just on a mission from exercise to exercise....man I hate that cardio though lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Form was tossed out the window lol. I did drop down and do some proper form as well. It was a great feeling, super focused and just on a mission from exercise to exercise....man I hate that cardio though lol
I do the same thing with my power day lateral raises. About 3-4 with good form and the rest just heaving them up... hit my traps a bit more than I'd like but I've found that doing that, and following with "run the rack" drop sets (with good form plus some partials) really works well for me

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I do the same thing with my power day lateral raises. About 3-4 with good form and the rest just heaving them up... hit my traps a bit more than I'd like but I've found that doing that, and following with "run the rack" drop sets (with good form plus some partials) really works well for me
Interesting, I've always focused on form and working the muscle I'm intending to work. Maybe I'll toss some weight around today here shortly for my power day :)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ya same but I'm ok with the extra trap work! I'm trying to get rid of this darn neck

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting, I've always focused on form and working the muscle I'm intending to work. Maybe I'll toss some weight around today here shortly for my power day :)
99% of the time, I'm all for focus and form but this is one thing that "cheating" works for me

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 - Day 4

Weight 183.6. Still dropping

PREDATOR - Today's plan will be two 1 capsule doses. Most likely lunch and dinner.

Training - I'm due for a lower hypertrophy day but family life has me busy. Undecided if I will do just some squats and deadlifts at home, hit the gym late tonight or rest day and do legs tomorrow

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
So I have some CLA capsules 1600mg per serving. I haven't been taking them but should I start since I have them? Best time and amount?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 Day 5

Weight - 183.6 (went overboard on a chicken parm and pasta dinner my wife made last night)

PREDATOR- 1 capsule before 2/3 cup of oats and 1/3 cups of Raspberries as well as 2 scoops of protein

Training - Chest and Arms hypertrophy today. Not feeling fulling charged. I've spent a couple hours this morning doing some demolition in my house but we will give it a go. Today's workout will be fuelled by PREDATOR pre workout meal and then Conquer for my preworkout

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 Day 5

Training - Chest and Arms Hypertrophy

-BB Bench - 225. Wanted to push and went low reps. This will be the last week of that and I'll stick to higher reps for hypertrophy days
- DB Inc Bench - 70s
- Hammer Press - 160
- Cable Fly - 30
- BB Curl - 80 superset with
- Skull Crusher - 60
- DB Curl - 50s superset with
- Dips - bodyweight - 12 reps
- Underhand grip Pulldown - 50
- Prowler sprints 90lbs on sled - 4 lengths, 5 burpees for 3 rounds no rest between

Packed this one into 50 minutes. Didn't mentally have it today but still pushed through

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 Day 6

Weight - 184.4 up a bit. I was guilty of some snacking yesterday

PREDATOR- going to push it to the max this weekend! One Mother's Day dinner tonight, brunch and another dinner tomorrow!

Training- Lower Power
Lesson learned.... listen to booneman77!!! I wasn't patient enough and got greedy adding in low rep work on my hypertrophy days and it caught up to me today. I got my deadlifts in and even for a PR but man did I run out of steam! Squats suffered huge. Going to take some much needed rest, Mother's Day tomorrow and I have 2 full days of a training course Monday and Tuesday so I'll have 3 days off. It's going to kill me mentally but I think my body could use it and then I'll fire back up and stick to the program this time lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha it's too hard not to push the envelope. Literally the entire reason people hire coaches... no matter how much you know, you're always gonna think "well I'm doing good, more is always better". I'm so guilty too. I need a coach ha

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Haha it's too hard not to push the envelope. Literally the entire reason people hire coaches... no matter how much you know, you're always gonna think "well I'm doing good, more is always better". I'm so guilty too. I need a coach ha
Lol so true. I wanted to get my numbers up where I think they should be for my size....just too greedy! A huge part is because my rest just isn't there. With the 3 kids my sleep is never good and always up by 5am.

After this I will trust in the booneman77 lol

Live and learn!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol so true. I wanted to get my numbers up where I think they should be for my size....just too greedy! A huge part is because my rest just isn't there. With the 3 kids my sleep is never good and always up by 5am.

After this I will trust in the booneman77 lol

Live and learn!
Ha I knew you wouldn't be getting enough rest for that. Everyone with kids never will ;) even a needy gf or hard job will prevent it. Basically, fitness professionals and athletes are the only ones that can ha

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ha I knew you wouldn't be getting enough rest for that. Everyone with kids never will ;) even a needy gf or hard job will prevent it. Basically, fitness professionals and athletes are the only ones that can ha
Lol yep got me there

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Back at it Week 5 Day 2

I wasn't planning on going today but I finished early ran home got my kids down for a nap and hit the gym. I felt weak today and struggled but happy to be back after a long 2 days off!

Weight 184.4 - I'll take it after some over eating this past weekend!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
How are your measurements doing? The scale is such a liar its hard to judge off short term :)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
How are your measurements doing? The scale is such a liar its hard to judge off short term :)
I have no idea. I'm feeling leaner and stronger but I'm holding off doing measurements and pics until the end of next week. My goal was to run until my bday on the 28th....on the 28th with be an epic cheat meal haha

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 Day 6

Weight 182.6

Well I've been doing some home reno the last couple days and I've been so busy my meals have suffered. PREDATOR coming in clutch! Over the last couple days I've had pizza, cookies and mini donuts......and still down weight!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 5 Day 6

Weight 182.6

Well I've been doing some home reno the last couple days and I've been so busy my meals have suffered. PREDATOR coming in clutch! Over the last couple days I've had pizza, cookies and mini donuts......and still down weight!
Just keep those cals in check and get a decent amount of protein and you're all good. Even the Twinkie diet will have people lose weight with low enough cals ;)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Just keep those cals in check and get a decent amount of protein and you're all good. Even the Twinkie diet will have people lose weight with low enough cals ;)
Lol ya certainly don't feel as good eating like that but sometimes life is too crazy so any food is good!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 Day 7

Weight - 182.4

Training - Chest and Arms Hypertrophy......wow I think I may have ripped the sleeves in my t-shirt after the pump I had going on today!!

PREDATOR- 1 capsule with late morning/pre workout meal and I'll have one with dinner tonight

Feeling great! 1 week left in my planned cut 2.4 lbs to go. 180 was just a target I'll just stick with how things are going and see where am at in a week and then decide what to do. I'm for sure stronger than I was when I started so I can't complain!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Getting stronger while losing weight is so hard to do. Great work!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Getting stronger while losing weight is so hard to do. Great work!
Thanks dude! Your program has my motivation through the roof! Seeing my numbers increase while watching the scale decrease is the cherry on top!

Having cheat meals is the way I need to do it. I love food too much to just cut out some of the not so healthy things! PREDATOR certainly makes it easier to do

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 6 Day 1 FINAL week for original goal!

Weight - 181.4! Big loss from yesterday. I'm sure it will balance out somewhere in between

PREDATOR- No training today (just some home ab work). Long weekend so might as well have some burgers on the BBQ tonight so most likely 2 capsules before dinner