Obama worship

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
When Obama invokes the "Great Depression" he isn't invoking some statistical similarities, he is invoking fear.

yeah, its what each president really hopes for, so they can push their agenda as far as they can
Isn't this the same thing that most liberals claim that GW did after the 9/11 attack? I see this stimulus fear the same way. It is not as bad as they say, yet, but Obama uses it to further his agenda. And only 3 republicans voted for it. So when it fails, it is totally a democratic baby. that is why the dems wanted so bad to get the republicans on board......so they could not be blamed when it failed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't this the same thing that most liberals claim that GW did after the 9/11 attack? I see this stimulus fear the same way. It is not as bad as they say, yet, but Obama uses it to further his agenda. And only 3 republicans voted for it. So when it fails, it is totally a democratic baby. that is why the dems wanted so bad to get the republicans on board......so they could not be blamed when it failed.
yep, each president hopes for a crisis to further their agenda. My biggest laugh is over how you can already see that Obama's call for change has been a total joke. He's using a recycled clinton administration (including a recycled clinton), including lobbyists and tax dodgers, his first major bill to sign is 100% on party lines and no republicans were even consulted during the writing of it, Pelosi gets $30 million in earmarks in the "stimulus package" for her constituents, etc

If this is what change looks like, i'm not sure what staying the same would look like

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's using a recycled clinton administration (including a recycled clinton),
As I said, a revolving door of the same people for the past 30 years.

Ever notice David Gergen on CNN?

Advisor to Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Clinton....lol.