Obama on reparative justice

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need some of his wealth, I want $100,000 of his money, I need a chance too!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Pretty unbelievable no one cares about this. This man believes the constitution should be amended to ensure the redistribution of wealth!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not that no one cares man but most of us are burnt out on the political crap at the moment. Plus I would be willing to bet there's a lot of us who already frequent boards with their primary focus on politics. The other board where i'm at has this posted with several pages of e-warrior fights.

Just tired of it all...

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
It's not that no one cares man but most of us are burnt out on the political crap at the moment. Plus I would be willing to bet there's a lot of us who already frequent boards with their primary focus on politics. The other board where i'm at has this posted with several pages of e-warrior fights.

Just tired of it all...
What are some good political boards?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dunno if there would be forums that are not one sided in the long run. so much anger and divisiveness...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i'm just saying a political one would get too heated i'd think. flame wars all the time. kinda like bb.com

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I still can't believe people aren't furious about this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
because obama want to do an end run around our system of government and allow the judicial system to create laws in the name of 'fairness'
Agreed. Essentially each judicial decision would become a constitutional amendment in and of itself versus interpretation of the constitution or a law. This is truly judicial tyranny.