O/T: Selank (Try number 2)

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I saw this company (that I thought was a sponsor and it was okay to post links to their products), but they sell a product called Selenk, which is a 5mg/ml injectable. It's sold under peptides, but it seems to be more of an anti-anxiety and anti-depression drug.

What Is Selank?
Selank, also known as TP-7, is a synthetic peptide derived by combining the sequence of tuftsin with another sequence to improve its stability. Tuftsin makes up one part of the IgG antibody and is naturally occurring.

Tuftsin Definition: A peptide closely related to the immune function primarily supported by the spleen

On top of its immunity boosting, anti-anxiety, antidepressant, and antiasthenic properties, it can also enhance memory and cognitive function. This peptide can potentially replace stimulants, tranquilizers, and antidepressants.

Antiasthenic Definition: A drug that counters asthenia, a disorder characterized by an abnormal physical weakness or lack of energy

While research isn’t yet conclusive, there are studies that observed the ability of Selank to stabilize blood enkephalins—natural peptides in the body that can reduce stress. Another research also reported it to have been able to change levels of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine, the neurotransmitters involved in motivation, focus, and pleasure.

Anyway, I was curious if anyone had tried it or had heard or have some actual feedback on it.

Thx,
Dan

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Remember... Peptides don't have to be "Anabolic", or Growth Hormone mimicking in their action, etc ....

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember... Peptides don't have to be "Anabolic", or Growth Hormone mimicking in their action, etc ....
we're generally looking at peptides on this forum that encourage growth. i haven't seen anybody selling stuff for anxiety like that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
we're generally looking at peptides on this forum that encourage growth. i haven't seen anybody selling stuff for anxiety like that.
Well now you have.
LOL
:)

There's a lot of sites out there that also sell a few other items that we don't necessarily equate to body growth and development.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything interesting?
Meh... Not as "interesting" as a number of years back. LOL

Now, it's more things that might help anxiety, tanning agents, sleep promoters....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything interesting?
GHK-cu for skin looks interesting (with my loose skin issues it’s one I’m about to run).

Mots-c for mitochondrial support and body comp (again I’m about to try this)

heard of selank but not run it. Nootropics aren’t at the top of my personal priority list

epitalon for anti aging is probably the best of all peptides imo

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stick to cannabinoids
Unfortunately, they are illegal in my state. But, I do take CBD oil with full spectrum and 0.03% THC. I also recently found out about delta 8. If you guys haven't heard of delta 8, send me a PM and I'll tell you more about it. It's basically legal pot for people in states where it's illegal.