o.j. simpson

hopeful

Awards
He was found guilty...finally his ex-wife gets justice

:dance:

what do ya'll think justice served or not?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
these 2 charges are the same as before (double murder) he'll serve some time but not much. IMO

this is ironic...

"A jury convicted O.J. Simpson of armed robbery and kidnapping late Friday night, 13 years to the day after he was acquitted of killing his ex-wife and her friend in Los Angeles"

Las Vegas jury finds O.J. Simpson guilty - Los Angeles Times

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
our country wont give the kind of justice he needs to be given.....lets export him to iraq or panama and show him what justice is:whip:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i was reading more about this in the newspaper this morning... simpson was found guilty in all charges 12 in total

given his age he could spend his last days in jail, some will say justice is finally served

hopeful

Awards
our country wont give the kind of justice he needs to be given.....lets export him to iraq or panama and show him what justice is:whip:

yeah i agree.....lol he can't run anywhere near a fast he used to when he was nfl like 25-30 years ago lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 of the charges can carry 20 years, and at 61 he is all done. It is about time, if anyone ever heard what the crime scene looked like all those years ago, he deserves all the worst that can come his way

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yep, he's done... they might as well lock him up and trow away the key... if 1 of the charges can carry 20 years, he was found guilty on all 12 counts.

one irony about his trial all jurors were white, his defense screw him right there... i bet all of them remember the day and the place where they found out he got acquitted from his double murder trial.

payback is a b!tch

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Your deeds will get you in the end. Unfortunately for him his worst crime is his larger than life ego. Hasta la vista

:bruce3:

hopeful

Awards
i hope they throw the book at him...he thinks he can just do whatever he wants and not get in trouble for it....rediculous