NYPD Ghost Car Chase

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Tell me this isn't the weirdest **** you've ever seen caught on video. I would have goosebumps all over my body if I was the cop chasing down that guy.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6UHLd_zxuo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Seen this before. If you notice the car drives off to the left sharply while the cop does not, only afterwards does he do so. I believe there is an opening to the left that was not shown. Only speculation though.
Don't wanna hijack this thread but also found this when viewing the other. Really freaky if it's real.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnH9OJP6FTk&feature=related"]YouTube - Ghost Girl & Car Crash [Short Version][/ame]

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seen this before. If you notice the car drives off to the left sharply while the cop does not, only afterwards does he do so. I believe there is an opening to the left that was not shown. Only speculation though.
Don't wanna hijack this thread but also found this when viewing the other. Really freaky if it's real.
YouTube - Ghost Girl & Car Crash [Short Version]
Now that's spooky.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
idk i think that one with the girl in the car was planned out. the car looks like it flipped on its side and everyone but the one guy with the camera died. Im calling bull****

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
saw that before as well but it is still pretty remarkable, if it is a fake it is one of the best fakes ive seen

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Second one is definitely fake..car crashes don't sound or act quite that way. It is however, a good Blair-witchey kind of film.

First one is just weird.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Pretty sure in the first one the car goes under the fence.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
"Paranormal State" a new show on A&E HD mondays. Its like all the ghost hunter shows out there except this one actually gets footage of physical paranormal activity.
Had a 6 yo kid on last night who sees dead people, he identified one person with a picture without ever knowing this person or seeing a picture before. Apparently he knew the name before the investigators actually figured out who this person was.
Could be fake,but its entertaining at least.