Nutrient partioner

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Running low on agmatine powder, looking for advice on a single ingredient that will be best for nutrient partioning, agmatine, NA R ALA, etc? Only looking for single ingredients not a 30 day GDA product

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with Na-r-ala. You can find the powder for $100, but it lasts a very long time. Also, add cinnamon to your meals.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Cinnamon and Apple Cider Vinegar if you're only looking for single ingredients, they'll be the cheapest. Na-R-Ala is great, but its expensive to buy in bulk. Any reason you don't want a 30 day GDA product?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Cinnamon and Apple Cider Vinegar if you're only looking for single ingredients, they'll be the cheapest. Na-R-Ala is great, but its expensive to buy in bulk. Any reason you don't want a 30 day GDA product?
Well because i plan on using them long term its more of a staple for me and buying a $30 supp every month can add up when I really only need one or two ingredients.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Na-R-Ala is best.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well because i plan on using them long term its more of a staple for me and buying a $30 supp every month can add up when I really only need one or two ingredients.
You could always use them as needed, unless you're eating a lot of carbs everyday. And if that is the case, i envy you!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me it would be between Agmatine and na-r-ala, however i typically go with Agmatine because it's cheaper. That or i use Glycophase from SNS which is pretty affordable.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
For me it would be between Agmatine and na-r-ala, however i typically go with Agmatine because it's cheaper. That or i use Glycophase from SNS which is pretty affordable.
Good point i like agmatine pre workout too

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some agmatine. Nutrition partitioner and pre workout supp

SNS also now makes a 90 cap 500mg version for the same price as the old 90 caps 250mg version.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I see where you're coming from. The only problem with bulk powders is that they can get pricey.

Depending on what you're looking for, I would at least take a look at Slinmax. It's a fully disclosed ingredient profile that doesn't contain anything unnecessary or any extra fillers like some GDA products do. It provides you with Na-R-Ala, agmatine, berberine, banaba, and trigonella - all of which have been studied to help manage blood sugar and help drive nutrients into the muscle.

I agree that most GDA products aren't worth the money between unneeded ingredients and prop blends, but a product like Slinmax might be worth your attention

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I see where you're coming from. The only problem with bulk powders is that they can get pricey.

Depending on what you're looking for, I would at least take a look at Slinmax. It's a fully disclosed ingredient profile that doesn't contain anything unnecessary or any extra fillers like some GDA products do. It provides you with Na-R-Ala, agmatine, berberine, banaba, and trigonella - all of which have been studied to help manage blood sugar and help drive nutrients into the muscle.

I agree that most GDA products aren't worth the money between unneeded ingredients and prop blends, but a product like Slinmax might be worth your attention
honestly i would run slinmax every month if i could its the most complete gda with agmatine added which i like but its just the cost where i can find agmatine for $20 for 100 servings

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm a huge fan of agmatine or berberine

Sns just came out with agmatine xt too which is 500mg/cap and the same price as the 90cap 250mg. Probably can't find a better deal for the impact:cost

georgetown

Awards
  • Established

Sns just came out with agmatine xt too which is 500mg/cap and the same price as the 90cap 250mg. Probably can't find a better deal for the impact:cost
where is the best deal on sns agmatine?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly there's so many places that have it on sale all the time I can't even keep track ha. My suggestion is to check price plow for agmatine xt and that'll show the best price.

I also can't suggest non sponsored sites here so I can only help so much ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

This! I know a lot of people at strong supplement shop will order agmatine xt. It's pretty good for the price.