nutraplanet shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Wow u guys have so much patience! I'd raise hell after 10 days!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
So after I was sent expired product Nutra planet admitted their mistake and hooked me up with a replacement, a free T-shirt and some samples. shipping was a couple of days.I'm overall satisfied you guys still have a customer so far. thanks

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Me and nutra have a long lasting relationship

Like balls deep.

FR0WSHIZZLE

Awards
I placed an order for OL products on Oct 19th tried to use the discount code but it didn't work. I ordered the bottles anyway and got the confirmation email on Oct 20th. I got the shipping email on Oct 29th... 9 days later. I'm deployed over seas right now and from what I'm reading here it sound like I'll be getting my order about a month after I originally placed it =/. (FYI bb.com orders take about 4ish days to get here) I used to order from NP all the time a few years ago but this is the first recent one. I'm not sure I'll order from them again in the future.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Still processing after a month. No replies from website. How would i even get a refund if i wanted one?

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I just received my three bottles of ostarine 360 count from you guys. Thank you. The first half of my order did come with a bunch of samples. Thank you. And just a heads up the expiration date was 2017.

Now the tough part..... What to run, what to run?.......

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting 8 weeks for my $270 order, still nothing.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
I placed my order on oct 4 and got everything. 8 weeks is a long time if it has taken that long but I do understand if items are out of stock. Any notifications as to when they will arrive.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it's just me or if they've done a backflip.
Literally got 11 emails one day saying the order had shipped. Then received another 1 or 2 per day for the next few days all saying the same thing.

But no complaints, ordered on the 2nd, shipped a few days later.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
idk guys. I think I'm done with NP. gotta give CM79 credit for getting more order pushed through. but, I shouldn't have to track someone down on a forum to get my order taken care of. they either have incompetent people working for them now, or they reduced staff and can't keep up.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mod edit: no way.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
idk guys. I think I'm done with NP. gotta give CM79 credit for getting more order pushed through. but, I shouldn't have to track someone down on a forum to get my order taken care of. they either have incompetent people working for them now, or they reduced staff and can't keep up.
I'm in the same boat. If it wasn't for CM79 I would have no idea of what was going on. Can't say I'm too keen to shop there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.