Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No, I like my crappy YMCA duffel

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I know T-Shirts have been highly debated recently, but I was thinking that maybe a Nutraplanet gym bag might be a more realistic product for Nutraplanet. I mean, with T-Shirts theres all sorts of things to take into consideration, size, images, colors, etc... But a Nutraplanet Duffel would be an easy thing to have made, and we ALL use duffels, whether its for the gym, or for carrying supplements, or even weekend travel.

I was thinking just a simple black duffel with the Nutraplanet log printed on one side. Surely that wouldn't take much to have made, and sure that would sell. I know I need a new duffel bag, and I'd love to have a NP bag for the gym. What do you guys think? I'm not tossing out the t-shirt idea, but this just seems like a quick, handy product that is unisex, and I'm almost positive would sell like crazy! Yay, nay??

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I actually need a new gym bag so i Definitely would support nutraplanet

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I could definately go with a new gym bag. Nothing like reppin NP out in the wild.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in desperate need of a new gym bag, to carry around my clothes, shoes, and supplements. I'd definitely purchase an NP duffel bag. Say, the duffel bag would cost $25. If you spend over $25 on an order, then the duffel bag is free. I'd really like that. This seems like a more realistic approach for NP. More variety in t-shirts wouldn't be bad either, but that would just take too much time and money, especially not knowing whether or not the t-shirts would sell.