nutrabolic Hemotropin

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about this ?

HEMOTROPIN INTEGRALS: GH-Releasing Secretagogues, and Amino Acid Precursors for Maximum Multi-Pathway GH Release

GH-Releasing Complex––HemoTropin increases GH output by combining four powerful and diverse compounds;

1) GHRP-2 [D-Ala-D-B-Nal-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-OCH3]: is a well-researched sequence of pharmacologically active peptides that reportedly increase natural GH levels by increasing GH-releasing factor (GRF), increased intracellular cyclic AMP (cAMP) concentrations that, in turn, improves GH release in a dose-dependent manner.

2) Arginine Pyroglutamate: is formed by combining the amino acids L-Arginine and Pyroglutamate. L-Arginine is required for the synthesis and release of GH, due to the amino acid’s role in normal functioning of the pituitary gland . Scientific studies support L-Arginine’s use as a GH-releasing agent, while also demonstrating effectiveness in males, young and old.

3) (2S)-2-aminopentanedioic acid: has recently shown great promise in triggering GH release above normal levels. Research suggests (2S)-2-aminopentanedioic acid works in concert with other amino acids, such as L-Arginine, to increase GH output in the pituitary.

4) Alpha GPC (L-alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine): is a water-soluble phospholipid and neurotransmitter precursor. It is a delivery form of choline, which is metabolized to acetylcholine. Research suggests that Alpha GPC promotes secretion of GH via its direct effect on the cholinergic system. In animals, the effect of cholinergic modulation on GH secretion takes place through inhibition or stimulation of hypothalamic somatostatin (SRIF) release .

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks interesting, but is going to be expensive.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
yep... something like 70$...but it look interesting

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
yep... something like 70$...but it look interesting
The only ingredient that I question is the GHRP-2. I'm not sold that it would have a decent oral bioavailability. This is also the active in VPX's Hemogex. GHRP-2 seems like its only effective when subcutaneously injected.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
hum I dont Know?anyway hemogex is WAY to expenssive

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
Just picked some up yesterday, Ill see how it goes and keep you guys posted.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sublingual may work very well for GHRP2 along with some cyclodextrin.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It's the same with ALL otc GH stuff. Even if it does raise GH, does it raise to the degree that it will effect body composition? Probably not.