nunes "montana method" cycle log

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I seen an older study comparing 4AD Diol to Andriol where the 4AAD was much more successful at increasing test - both were delivered orally too.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 6

DOSAGE: the same as planned

WEIGHT: 1kg up(2 pounds)

STRENGHT: Thursday was my last bb training,I still haven't notice strength increases but that's not bad cause remember that I`m off creatine and pre wo supps

SIDES: nothing to report

RESUME:boys ,sorry for the update delay but I was caught in a thread fight on the supp section(I was negged and everything, lol, my first one), about the cycle,well 1 kg up in 5 days and 3 shots I think its not bad, I don't feel any bad sides and my overall mood is good, today will be chest day and Monday I`ll begin with the sustain.
I also would like to share with you guys that andriol seems too mild for a bb cycle, I `m taking 6 caps day and I really don't feel test related sides, I usually have oily skin and I become more aggressive with AI`s , and I was expecting something similar at least but no , no feelings of increased test, so I think andriol its not worth it cause its a very expensive steroid, next time I`ll go with injectable test.

We can fix that with some more reps:thumbsup: Great job so far bro

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

DOSAGE: the same as planned, except the andriol , I increase my dosage to 8 pills a day

WEIGHT: 1,5kg up(3 pounds)

STRENGHT: still don't feeling major increases

ENDURANCE: fantastic, my stamina is increasing, its becoming hard to fell tired

RESUME:I included endurance in the topics because I really fell something is changing in this particular point,Friday was soccer and I was running like a beast and yesterday was chest and tris , 2 h training , 800 kcal burned and I was not even a little bit tired, I dont know if its the primo but I believe that primo is a good steroid for cardio and endurance.
I`m definitevely growing , my weight is up 1 more pound and my overall mood is going trough the roof.
Libido is normal .
still no mass tabs sides, so far it looks like a mild oral but its too soon to be certain.
With the increase in the andriol dosage I decided too also increase finasteride to 1mg ed (I was taking 1mg eod)and I`m having ana -pro blend before bed , this is a protein shake with the AI 3-oht, I try with this control some of possible sides that estrogen and dht may bring
Tomorrow first day with sustain in the balls:lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

DOSAGE: the same as planned, except the andriol , I increase my dosage to 8 pills a day

WEIGHT: 1,5kg up(3 pounds)

STRENGHT: still don't feeling major increases

ENDURANCE: fantastic, my stamina is increasing, its becoming hard to fell tired

RESUME:I included endurance in the topics because I really fell something is changing in this particular point,Friday was soccer and I was running like a beast and yesterday was chest and tris , 2 h training , 800 kcal burned and I was not even a little bit tired, I dont know if its the primo but I believe that primo is a good steroid for cardio and endurance.
I`m definitevely growing , my weight is up 1 more pound and my overall mood is going trough the roof.
Libido is normal .
still no mass tabs sides, so far it looks like a mild oral but its too soon to be certain.
With the increase in the andriol dosage I decided too also increase finasteride to 1mg ed (I was taking 1mg eod)and I`m having ana -pro blend before bed , this is a protein shake with the AI 3-oht, I try with this control some of possible sides that estrogen and dht may bring
Tomorrow first day with sustain in the balls:lol:

Looking good. 3lbs in the first week is good. How much would you be happy to gain and keep after PCT?

Many of my friends ran mass tabs. They all said strength slowly on cycle, and continued during PCT, its strange, but I witnessed an increase of around 20lbs or more on major lifts during PCT time!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. 3lbs in the first week is good. How much would you be happy to gain and keep after PCT?

Many of my friends ran mass tabs. They all said strength slowly on cycle, and continued during PCT, its strange, but I witnessed an increase of around 20lbs or more on major lifts during PCT time!
my objective is 10 lbs, I`ll be very happy with it cause I cant go any further if I want to stay competitive in soccer, just too much weight to my frame and I lost a lot of endurance and agility

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
my objective is 10 lbs, I`ll be very happy with it cause I cant go any further if I want to stay competitive in soccer, just too much weight to my frame and I lost a lot of endurance and agility

In that case, you are definitely on course. What position do you play? I havent played football in years. I used to play everyday for years. I dont have the agility, endurance, stamina or fitness levels to do it anymore. Thats another reason for my 6 month cut. I want to become more athletic. Lots of cardio, boxing, stretching and maybe start up jujitsu again. Did that for 4 years and loved it! After I think I will keep up cardio 1-2 times a week for general life fitness.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
In that case, you are definitely on course. What position do you play? I havent played football in years. I used to play everyday for years. I dont have the agility, endurance, stamina or fitness levels to do it anymore. Thats another reason for my 6 month cut. I want to become more athletic. Lots of cardio, boxing, stretching and maybe start up jujitsu again. Did that for 4 years and loved it! After I think I will keep up cardio 1-2 times a week for general life fitness.
I`m a midfielder, just like deco from Chelsea:lol:

yeah bro you should keep your cardio and agility up, last year I was almost with 200lbs(remember I`m only 5`7), I almost never played I simply couldn't move , then I loose some weight , a lot of cardio and my quality of life increased a lot, of course I love bb and big muscles but I also love football so I try to have an equilibrium between the 2 sports, and if you ask me its a lot more healthy

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I`m a midfielder, just like deco from Chelsea:lol:

yeah bro you should keep your cardio and agility up, last year I was almost with 200lbs(remember I`m only 5`7), I almost never played I simply couldn't move , then I loose some weight , a lot of cardio and my quality of life increased a lot, of course I love bb and big muscles but I also love football so I try to have an equilibrium between the 2 sports, and if you ask me its a lot more healthy
Definitely agree. Its only recently I am starting to realize this. A healthy equilibrium is what we should all be aiming for!:thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Definitely agree. Its only recently I am starting to realize this. A healthy equilibrium is what we should all be aiming for!:thumbsup:

Outstanding Movie :thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent point. I feel so much better now that I've dropped a lot of bodyfat. I have come to love my cardio sessions now that I do them in the H.I.I.T fashion! It takes the monotony out of it. I enjoy being fit along with being big and strong!! :twisted::head:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

DOSAGE: the same as planned, with 8 andriol caps

WEIGHT: 4 pounds up

STRENGHT: finally its gone a little bit up

ENDURANCE: good

RESUME: 1 more pound up, no sides at all and 3 important notes:
first , finally I`m felling a strength increase, insane workouts and never feel tired, my joints are great too, in fact never felt better, I heard primo is good for joints also and I believe its true.
second , this was my first day with sustain, 10 pumps 2 days in a row with 4 days off , just like PP said, well what can I say, believe it or not I had a huge hard on 2 hours after the application and some testicular pains all day long , I`m not sure what this means, I hope its a good sign but 1 thing is certain , it sure did something to me...
third , with 8 andriol pills a day I still dont feel test related sides, next time I`ll definetively go with prop

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

DOSAGE: the same as planned, with 8 andriol caps

STRENGHT: finally its gone a little bit up

RESUME: 1 more pound up, no sides at all and 3 important notes:
first , finally I`m felling a strength increase, insane workouts and never feel tired, my joints are great too, in fact never felt better, I heard primo is good for joints also and I believe its true.
second , this was my first day with sustain, 10 pumps 2 days in a row with 4 days off , just like PP said, well what can I say, believe it or not I had a huge hard on 2 hours after the application and some testicular pains all day long , I`m not sure what this means, I hope its a good sign but 1 thing is certain , it sure did something to me...
third , with 8 andriol pills a day I still dont feel test related sides, next time I`ll definetively go with prop

so looks like primo gets the thumbs up, but not andriol. Strengths kicking in now, this is probably the mass tabs kicking in as we speak :D:woohoo:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
so looks like primo gets the thumbs up, but not andriol. Strengths kicking in now, this is probably the mass tabs kicking in as we speak :D:woohoo:
yeah , probably its the mass tabs cause I think primo is not a fast strength steroid, some guys say they only feel it on the 4th week

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
With Mass Tabs I ate everything in sight and grew like a weed. Strength was crazy (probably also due to increased carb intake).

I've heard you need at least 15 Andriol a day to see any real benefits.

What is your diet like Nunes?

And to answer your earlier question I only took 1 Mass Tab per day for 30 days. Worked out 5 says a week, sometimes twice a day. Slept a minimum of 9 hours every night. Endurance improved greatly. Got no less than 350 grams of protein per day. I really think that alot of people are not getting enough protein to truly grow.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
With Mass Tabs I ate everything in sight and grew like a weed. Strength was crazy (probably also due to increased carb intake).

I've heard you need at least 15 Andriol a day to see any real benefits.

What is your diet like Nunes?

And to answer your earlier question I only took 1 Mass Tab per day for 30 days. Worked out 5 says a week, sometimes twice a day. Slept a minimum of 9 hours every night. Endurance improved greatly. Got no less than 350 grams of protein per day. I really think that alot of people are not getting enough protein to truly grow.
15 andriol /day??????????
lol, if thats true ,its crazy , a full cycle would cost never less than 1000$.
well about my diet, a normal day will be;
breakfast:10.30 am,(I work till 2 am so I wake up a little late) 1 gainer shake, I don't have a lot of time to breakfast so I go with a sci-fit mammoth shake ,
Serving Size 235g
Servings Per Container 18

Energy 970 Cal
Protein 50 g
Fat 18 g
Carbohydrate 152 g
I take half this dose

lunch, 2 h later: well I have a mediterranean diet(I`m Portuguese), usually I eat fish at lunch with rice , pasta , etc,fruit for desert, I eat well

mid afternoon: Protein shake , now I`m taking syntha 6, some cereals

after training, 1 egg protein shake (20 grms) with waxy mayze

Dinner(1 ,5 h later): My favorite meal, usually meat, steak or chicken with the same carbs I eat at lunch

pre bed: Ana or bio pro blend shake from est, I really like this proteins from est , I like the flavour and they have casein for a slow release of aminos during sleep.

I don't count my proteins but I never fell hungry, I`m always felling very good

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, and I take a intraworkout amino drink also

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yeah, and I take a intraworkout amino drink also
And you're probably getting more out of the amino drink than you are the Andriol crap. That sucks. I'd hate to pay good money for bogus, bunk, weak-ass gear! :rant::aargh::saw:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you're probably getting more out of the amino drink than you are the Andriol crap. That sucks. I'd hate to pay good money for bogus, bunk, weak-ass gear! :rant::aargh::saw:
sorry if this is a stupid question but what is this "andriol" we're talking about?...it's not 4AD, is it?...hope not cause i still have two 60 count bottles of the original Ergopharm 4AD sitting in my freezer.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
sorry if this is a stupid question but what is this "andriol" we're talking about?...it's not 4AD, is it?...hope not cause i still have two 60 count bottles of the original Ergopharm 4AD sitting in my freezer.
Testosterone undecanoate. 40mgs of encapsulated testosterone undecanoate in oleic acid. Even with this oral delivery system, the anecdotal feedback (for bodybuilding purposes) has been less than stellar.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Send to me so I can dispose of properly!:hammer:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Original 4AD is excellent - irreplaceable. It increases test levels greater than oral test (Andriol). Nunes what do your Andriol caps look like? If you can get the oil out and let it sit under your tongue, it'd likely have 2-3x the potency using it sublingually.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Original 4AD is excellent - irreplaceable. It increases test levels greater than oral test (Andriol). Nunes what do your Andriol caps look like? If you can get the oil out and let it sit under your tongue, it'd likely have 2-3x the potency using it sublingually.
its the most recent , transparent yellow beans , and yes I can do it but where have you heard that?
Its good info but first time I heard:confused:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
its the most recent , transparent yellow beans , and yes I can do it but where have you heard that?
Its good info but first time I heard:confused:

It holds true many chemicals including testosterone. There was sublingual tablets specially made at one time, but I'm not sure if they still are available. The absorption was much better than Andriol orals. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the oil would interfere with absorption - but I'm guessing it wouldn't. The large veins under your tongue will get the compound into your bloodstream more efficiently with less being destroyed by the liver.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
It holds true many chemicals including testosterone. There was sublingual tablets specially made at one time, but I'm not sure if they still are available. The absorption was much better than Andriol orals. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the oil would interfere with absorption - but I'm guessing it wouldn't. The large veins under your tongue will get the compound into your bloodstream more efficiently with less being destroyed by the liver.
well , I have nothing to loose , If I do that after the meal and if its not absorbed it will go to the stomach anyway

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow updates with good news , in the meantime an inspiration vidz with my fav bodybuilder, BW kicks ass
[nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXzcpxbE9Dc[/nomedia]

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
^^ He trains like an absolute animal (or at least he used to). There's another video of him where he throws 45lbs plates across the gym, barbells with 45lbs plates lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same reason I put my d-bols under my tongue and let them dissolve. I have 2 little 5 mg. tabs under my tongue right now!! I'm getting ready to blast those freakin' weights broskis!! :aargh: So what all compounds do you think this will work with Ziq??!! Hell, I'll put all my gear under my tongue if it works better!! But, I'm guessing that methylated sh*t won't be affected like this. :think::blink::confused:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ He trains like an absolute animal (or at least he used to). There's another video of him where he throws 45lbs plates across the gym, barbells with 45lbs plates lol
Yeah, it was really sad hearing about him detaching his triceps before the Olympia. I hope he recovers well. He trains with the Bezerker Rage for sure!! :aargh: Very inspiring.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it was really sad hearing about him detaching his triceps before the Olympia. I hope he recovers well. He trains with the Bezerker Rage for sure!! :aargh: Very inspiring.
man , I didn't knew he had an injury:
Branch Warren is officially out of the 2008 Mr Olympia contest. According to Warren, "I slipped while walking down a flight of steps at my house. When I tried to catch myself and stop the fall, the quick, sudden, movement caused a small tear in my triceps where it attaches at the elbow. "

Never one to let a setback get him down, "The Working Man's Bodybuilder" is having the tendon surgically repaired later this morning. Warren insists that he'll continue training his lower body while the triceps injury heals. He also promises to be ready to compete by the time the Arnold Classic rolls around in March 2009.

DAMN, I was really expecting a great appearance by him in the olimpya this year...
the way he did injured himself was really stupid , but the great majority of times they happen like that:sad:

Last edited:
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not that they were ever going to let him win anyway. My favorites are always not the ones the judges seem to like. I like Markus Rulh and Gunter Schlierkamp. But they were considered too big to win the overall title. They say if you're that big, then you're no longer aesthetic. That's bullsh*t!! Gunter is very aesthetic. AND HUGE!!! :bb2: So is Dennis Wolf.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know. I know. All the guys I just mentioned are German. I'm really not biased. :lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Gunter too i cant remember if he ever placed in top 3 but i think he deserved to. Too bad he's not competing, what happened to him?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Gunter too i cant remember if he ever placed in top 3 but i think he deserved to. Too bad he's not competing, what happened to him?
I'm guessing that he finally must have gave up. Really. Why not? He tried at it for over 10 years. They never gave him the respect that he deserved. I've seen him place as low as 10th. Come on now!! :aargh:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Not that they were ever going to let him win anyway. My favorites are always not the ones the judges seem to like. I like Markus Rulh and Gunter Schlierkamp. But they were considered too big to win the overall title. They say if you're that big, then you're no longer aesthetic. That's bullsh*t!! Gunter is very aesthetic. AND HUGE!!! :bb2: So is Dennis Wolf.
Ruhls shoulders are ridiculous, so, so strong as well. But his triceps are a serious flaw, think thats what really let him down.

As for Gunter, IDK why he never placed well. Dont think he should have won, but better than he did.

As for Wolf, I think he has potential. Bring up calves, few more years (of slin and GH :aargh:), I think he could definitely win the olympia

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
Branch is nº1 for me but we have to give some credit to Jay Cutler, is big as a house and a great professional

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Branch is nº1 for me but we have to give some credit to Jay Cutler, is big as a house and a great professional
Yeah definitely. Jay is currently the best IMO. I prefer many others physiques but he has the mass, the conditioning and the symmetry, he will almost definitely win this olympia.

I love Branch, but he really needs to bring forearms up, to lose the T-rex nickname!! LOL

EDIT: Maybe Wolf has a chance:

Muscular Development MDTV - Dennis Wolf Prepares for 2008 Mr Olympia Teaser!

Nunes bro, hope you dont mind, but thought you'd like it.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

STRENGTH: definitevely up

RESUME:well my weight is still the same, only 4 pounds up, but my strength is going up, yesterday I beat 2 personal max weight records with 10 reps.
One of the things I`m noticing is the hardening effect, my body is getting a crispy look with no diet changes, another thing, everybody in the gym is asking what I`m taking , they say I look huge, I don't think so but I believe the muscle definition is helping.
Because of all this factors I believe the primo is legit, no water retention and 0 sides, so far so good, in this cycle I`m felling much better than on d-bol, especially on the joints.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Same reason I put my d-bols under my tongue and let them dissolve. I have 2 little 5 mg. tabs under my tongue right now!! I'm getting ready to blast those freakin' weights broskis!! :aargh: So what all compounds do you think this will work with Ziq??!! Hell, I'll put all my gear under my tongue if it works better!! But, I'm guessing that methylated sh*t won't be affected like this. :think::blink::confused:

Anything that dissolves and has trouble with 1st pass metabolism (like non-methyls) should work with, though some more than others. I have some original 4AD which works great with sublingual method. When I take the capsules it takes 400-600 PW to 'feel' it but I can put about 100mg (half a cap) under my tongue & feel the same thing :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

STRENGTH: definitevely up

RESUME:well my weight is still the same, only 4 pounds up, but my strength is going up, yesterday I beat 2 personal max weight records with 10 reps.
One of the things I`m noticing is the hardening effect, my body is getting a crispy look with no diet changes, another thing, everybody in the gym is asking what I`m taking , they say I look huge, I don't think so but I believe the muscle definition is helping.
Because of all this factors I believe the primo is legit, no water retention and 0 sides, so far so good, in this cycle I`m felling much better than on d-bol, especially on the joints.

Great job Nunes! This makes me doubt even further the Dbol was legit though :eek:

It should've had you feeling extraordinary (your joints too).

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything that dissolves and has trouble with 1st pass metabolism (like non-methyls) should work with, though some more than others. I have some original 4AD which works great with sublingual method. When I take the capsules it takes 400-600 PW to 'feel' it but I can put about 100mg (half a cap) under my tongue & feel the same thing :thumbsup:
interesting...so if taken sublingually, what would be an effective dose of 4ad for say someone who is in the 185 lb. range? Also, perhaps a dumb question but do you just break open the cap and simply let the powder dissolve under the tongue?