Nucking futs about what to add to my Havoc/Methoxy tst stack

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I have one of each and am looking for the best thing to add and make it a 6-8 weeker. I want to add a non-methylated supp. I am thinking about Revolt, Trenadrol, or Propadrol.

I've done m-tst and trenadrol befor with mega-h (halo clone), it was great.

Would an 8 weeker be too long? Would more than three substances over eight weeks be the stupidest thing I could ever do? I've done stupider I guess, but that was a long time ago LOL.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
how about this:
1,4 AD BOLD: Direct Boldenone Precursor

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I have one of each and am looking for the best thing to add and make it a 6-8 weeker. I want to add a non-methylated supp. I am thinking about Revolt, Trenadrol, or Propadrol.

I've done m-tst and trenadrol befor with mega-h (halo clone), it was great.

Would an 8 weeker be too long? Would more than three substances over eight weeks be the stupidest thing I could ever do? I've done stupider I guess, but that was a long time ago LOL.
I would go with the revolt. Propradrol doesnt have many reviews, and Trenadrol has very mixed reviews which tend towards the negative. Revolt on the other hand when taken in the right doses seems to have very good reviews. Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt revolt the same compound as x-mass, which has had really good reviews?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
ive read good things about propadrol, great strength gains.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt revolt the same compound as x-mass, which has had really good reviews?
Yes it is. A while back I tried testrenx which is the same compound. I liked it. Unmethylated, steady gains, very few sides for me. The trenadrol on the other hand gave better gains but I developed an immediate rash which subsided almost two weeks into the cycle, but after that my stength skyrocketed.

What about a little of both: start with M-tst weeks 1-4/ Revolt weeks 3 and 4/ tren weeks 5 and 6 / Havoc weeks 5-8 then post cycle therapy and no ph/ps cycles for the rest of the year.

I haven't tried trenadrol since that last cycle and I'm wondering if the revolt will help prep my body and ease the transition to the trenadrol as the compound in revolt is supposed to be some sort of trenbolone precursor.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
So I still haven't finalized what this next cycle will consist of.

Here are my three options.

1. M-tst/Propadrol/Havoc

2. M-tst/Revolt/Havoc

3. M-tst/Trenadrol/Havoc

If I choose the Prop and I am running this cycle for 8 weeks, should the Propadrol come at the end or in the middle?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I have not used propadrol but from what I've read it's fast acting so I'd put it at the beginning or middle.

How much per day are you going to use???

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on using 60mg a day. Too much?

After looking at the list of items on hand I am realizing that perhaps it would be better to run a Revolt/Propadrol/Havoc stack. Revolt is supposed to be somewhat of a wet compound and the prop will help lean me out while the strength gains continue with the Havoc. I figured I will leave the M-tst and Trenadrol out altogether and run them togther later on.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just something to think about...

But Revolt and propadol are both progestins. You could be looking at some serious sexual disfunction for quite a while that havoc or H-50 most likely won't overcome.

If I had to throw something out there, Id suggest Running Halo for 6 weeks.
propadrol weeks 1-3ish

Transition into Havoc after week 5, or pulse Havoc for 2 weeks after the 6 on H-50 and propadrol. Take advantage of it's LH stimulating properties.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Just something to think about...

But Revolt and propadol are both progestins. You could be looking at some serious sexual disfunction for quite a while that havoc or H-50 most likely won't overcome.

If I had to throw something out there, Id suggest Running Halo for 6 weeks.
propadrol weeks 1-3ish

Transition into Havoc after week 5, or pulse Havoc for 2 weeks after the 6 on H-50 and propadrol. Take advantage of it's LH stimulating properties.

The only time I ever completely shut down was while on real fina. The gains were great but I was absolutely dead down there and it sucked big time.

I am trying to keep it to one methylated compound. Perhaps this stack should look more like Prop/M-tst/Havoc in that order with M-tst bridging prop and havoc. I may bump up the M-tst. I ran it at 10mg/day on the tail end of a superdrol cycle and it leaned me out very well and made me want to bang everything that crossed my path.

Although now that you have mentioned the H-50, I can't stop thinking about how it would work as part of this cycle. I stocked up on so much sht and have way too much too choose from.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
So you've used Methoxy TST and got results from it???

I'm on the fence about using it right now.

Overall, how would you rate the stuff?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I used it at regular dose while doing three weeks of superdrol at 10/20/30. I get some mild shutdown with SD and I noticed that it was better with the M-tst in the mix. Week four consisted of only M-tst at 10mg/day and I noticed a leaning effect as well as an increase in libido which normally doesn't happen to me until much later after an SD cycle.

I bought a handful of bottles when it was at $10 so I didn't mind having to tap into a second bottle in order to bump up the dosage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 54