NPs Penetrate + yohimbe + RK + geranium = topical fat loss

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked myself up a bottleof nutraplanets penertrate in hope of trying to make my own transdermal fat burning cream. I also got 10g of rasberry ketones, 3g of yohimbe, and some bulk gerinaium powder.

Anyone have any idea of how much of each I should put it? Or what ratios to use?

thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you look the MW for each one?
yohimbine - M.W. 390.9
Rasberry ketones - M.W. 164.2010800
Geraninum - M.W. 115.22

All less then 500, two of them less then 300.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great

mmm i don`t how much hold the NP penetrate solution to enter the skin

why you don`t use Eviscerate from RPN i use this and damn it burns like the hell but IMO "The best of the Best"

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great

mmm i don`t how much hold the NP penetrate solution to enter the skin

why you don`t use Eviscerate from RPN i use this and damn it burns like the hell but IMO "The best of the Best"

main reason is $$.. this is dirt cheap compared. The most expensive part was the bottle which can be reused. Im just not sure of how much to mix in as all the transdermal creams have proprietary blends.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
usually u have to keep it under 6 grams total althought u might be able to squeze more in since some of the items have MW less than 200 but still 6-7 G is going to be pushing it. figure out how much RK and yohimbine are required to have an effect and go from there. i kno that the old lipoderm Y had 6 grams of Yohimbe and 2 grams of caffeine. so maybe something like 4g Y and 4g RK and 1 G geranium?