NP Taurine Powder Dose?

SeniorXJ

Awards
Just picked up some of NP's Taurine Powder & just wanna get the dosage per scoop correct. It says serving size is 2 grams which I "believe" is the size of the scooper, & then the amount per serving is 2 grams, so is 1 scoop 2 grams OF POWDER & therefore one scoop has 2 grams of taurine in it?? Thanks!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nutraplanet site says "1 level teaspoon is 3.5 grams". So I'm not sure if the label is incorrect or what. A little extra taurine won't hurt you or anything, so I think you'll be ok. If you really want accuracy, get a scale. You can get a good one for $20 or less.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I got that from the 100 gram container page on nutraplanet. The other sizes have different amounts per teaspoon.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think you were right in the first place, just follow what is on the label. I think that is the most accurate.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Nutraplanet site says "1 level teaspoon is 3.5 grams". So I'm not sure if the label is incorrect or what. A little extra taurine won't hurt you or anything, so I think you'll be ok. If you really want accuracy, get a scale. You can get a good one for $20 or less.
Yeah I really wanna know what the exact dosage is per scoop so I can accurately dose my caps.

I got the 100g tub also, so if its 3.5 grams per serving that is equal to 2000mgs of taurine powder, then my doses are gonna be way off!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I really wanna know what the exact dosage is per scoop so I can accurately dose my caps.I got the 100g tub also, so if its 3.5 grams per serving that is equal to 2000mgs of taurine powder, then my doses are gonna be way off!
I'd send Nutraplanet an email or call them. Gonna have to wait till Monday though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You could always get a good scale also. Very worthwhile investment. Especially when dealing with stimulant powders, when starting a new pre-workout or the like. I got one years ago and still use it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 17
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
shaunnner Supplements 9