NP hooked it UP! PIC included!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just placed a second $1000 order, so I hope i get lots of samples... i never got any with my first order, but they told me to request and theyd load me up!!

wild!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Mine was at about 500, I had lots of complex comments (like removing the alpha drive from my NHA stack) so I hope they don't forget the supplements!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I asked for a shaker before with a decent sized order but did not get one. They are good with the shirts, but I reaaaaally needed a shaker :(

Much Love,

Neoborn

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
okay NP.. now im gunna have to order and i will put our secret password in the comment box so you'll know its me and hook it up way better then this guy...

so whats our secret password.. NP.. help... i want love too

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NP is a great place - must of you all know this. There are times that I did not receive any samples - but then again, when they can, they hook it up!

And of course I always start off by saying... "Please"

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
damn u man!! i was thinking next time i make an order im going to ask for samples...........yesterday i spent $350 and completely forgot to ask!! gimme gimme

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shoot them an email or visit their forum page and contact a REP - I'm sure they can still add something to your order.

damn u man!! i was thinking next time i make an order im going to ask for samples...........yesterday i spent $350 and completely forgot to ask!! gimme gimme

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so whats our secret password.. NP.. help... i want love too
:bruce2:

Just put "Darren, I just got my test results back and they were positive...you might want to get yourself checked out" in the comments section...I am SURE he will take care of you.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Once again NutraPlanet hooked me up! Thanks Guys!

I placed an order for Xceed and Gut Health, both of which are on sale for $15 each - Awesome price! I was a bit stunned to see how many samples I got... bare in mind, it was two orders...
I cant remember the last time I got samples :p

I have an order I placed this week for some protein and RPM,.. and now my hopes are up! :frustrate

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Remember - you must ASK for samples in the comment box... I placed 2 different orders to take advantage of the samples that they are dishing out... and I asked for a shirt, too.
hahaha, in the comment box i have to tell the delevery person to do his job basicly :p ...sad

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh I agree..

I dont mind if i get no samples.. NP r champs!!

Tho if people with 50buck orders r getting them, i think 500+ orders should get some! LOL but im sure they run out of samples very quickly, so its a luck thing!!!

NP ROCKS :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DUDE WHAT THA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why nobody gets samples....they give it all to a few orders....you lucky guy i havent gotten samples in ages....oh well.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I order from the site just like everyone else, and I can tell you I am just happy to receive everything on my order without error.
ya, that was a point I was trying to make too. It is kind of sad when we we think. "Awww man, all I got was what I ordered and it was shipped in a VERY timely manner." At that point you know you are just taking for granted the fact that your order will be good and are hoping for that extra stuff. I'm convinced that people will spend $500 to get a free $5 T-shirt. We just love free stuff :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got a free shaker bottle and two samples of Syntrax Nectar Strawberry Kiwi. WOOT! Not to mention my package came in less than 24 hrs. Thank, NP! You guys are the best!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
If NP started giving all you beggars free poo, they'd have to raise their prices for the rest of us (you know -- the guys with "jobs" hinthint).

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
OOPS!!! I lied! NP did throw a black shirt in for me once!:cheers: Thanks guys, incase I never said it before:eek:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just got my second drive order today, came with a NP shaker and some ALRI goodies....took about 24hours for delivery....its just so nice living in the next state over....thanks NP!!

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I just got a free shaker bottle and two samples of Syntrax Nectar Strawberry Kiwi. WOOT! Not to mention my package came in less than 24 hrs. Thank, NP! You guys are the best!
I got the same thing yesterday. Tried the protein today, not bad! I'll take anything that's free.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I have not tried but 1 thing thus far... but I will dabble in to the stash before too long! Man - NP ROCKS!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I got the hook up today from NP! Thanks guys for all the freebies. The shaker is awesome. I never knew what I was missing with a simple shaker. T-shirt and beenie was awesome too. Thanks guys and I'll see you again in about 6 months hahaha!

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
amazing!!!!!! i havent gotten samples of that stuff except venom.

i PRAY they give me a hookup like that. been wanting to try all of those products!

how big was your order?:wtf:

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
man ive placed multiple orders of over 100 with no samples :(

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
my order was about 170 bucks and I asked for anything they could spare.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again NutraPlanet hooked me up! Thanks Guys!

I placed an order for Xceed and Gut Health, both of which are on sale for $15 each - Awesome price! I was a bit stunned to see how many samples I got... bare in mind, it was two orders...

Holly Crap!

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
my orders are always small orders b/c a lot of times when i try to go big, a bunch of products are sold out and i can't wait it out. :(