Not enough protein this week/ cutting

python93

python93

Awards
Alright guys so broke college student checking in. I'm cutting right now and I usually have all my macros down to a T. Basically this week I ran out of protein and very few protein sources are to be found in my fridge. So basically I'll be having around 50grams of protein per day until I get paid next week lol pathetic I know. Anyway, since I'm cutting should i keep my fats and carbs the same or should I bump them up to make up for the protein. I'm thinking not since this will probably hinder my cutting progress?
Macros are 85f/ 145c/ 210 p. What do you guys think?!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just try and get the same mount of cals in. Whether you make up the protein cals with fats or carbs, it doesn't really matter. The only thing I can think of that may you mentally is if your going to up carbs a lot during the week until you get paid, you may put on some water weight and/or glycogen. Just know it isn;t fat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you don't gotz no eggs?!!! lol .. dun worry man just keep on goin. id add healthy fat if that's possible. carbs are cheaper tho.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I've done 30 day 21 hour intermittent fast whilst taking in only 60 grams of protein and I didnt lose any strength or muscle. You should be fine.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Like others said mate keep that calories the same even if its adding more cabs/fat.