Nosebleeds with mechabol

wrdb8

Awards
im on my 24 day and lovin the results but theonly side effect i been getting is a minor nosebleed from th eright nostril every morning...im taking 75mg and dosing every 1 pill 6 hours apart throughout the day im taking hawthornberry and cycle assist, im going to pick up some coq10 and try taking hawthornberry as soon as i wake up, is my dosing time fine?...how can i prevent these? thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I never had that happen and at 100/125mgs

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
im on my 24 day and lovin the results but theonly side effect i been getting is a minor nosebleed from th eright nostril every morning...im taking 75mg and dosing every 1 pill 6 hours apart throughout the day im taking hawthornberry and cycle assist, im going to pick up some coq10 and try taking hawthornberry as soon as i wake up, is my dosing time fine?...how can i prevent these? thanks
Check your Bp.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Was getting ready to post that ^^^

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I don't know about nosebleeds, but I heard that when Hvac see's the mailman coming with his order of mechabol, his dick gets so hard that it bleeds :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I don't know about nosebleeds, but I heard that when Hvac see's the mailman coming with his order of mechabol, his dick get so hard that it bleeds :D
you have a trusted source...
;)

atl3128

Awards
I had the same problem dosing it like that so. I started taking 3 pills in the morning and 2 pills 12 hours later and no more problems.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I took the largest dose in the am and the last dose roughly 8-10 later

wrdb8

Awards
thanks for all the help im going to take 2 in the morning (largest dose) then 8-10 after take 1 pill and do you think before i take my mrning dose (1 hour after waking) i can take 1 hawthornberry and a coq10? because i alaways get them in the morning but this **** is so good ill take it till my dick falls off...im also going to have an extra bottle left over and going to run another cycle in like 3-4 months....what do u guys think i should run with this next cycle besides stano?

wrdb8

Awards
alt u tink that would help and adding in some coq10? im gonna do it tomorow but shouldnt u take them 6-8 hours apart or dont u need to?

wrdb8

Awards
hvatech when i take my cycle assist, hawthorn, and coq10 did you take all the cycle assist pills at the same time or split your supports up? im gonna follow what yo do cause it seems like u run mechabol alot

atl3128

Awards
alt u tink that would help and adding in some coq10? im gonna do it tomorow but shouldnt u take them 6-8 hours apart or dont u need to?
I think so I changed my dosing to twice a day 12 hours apart and added LGI Damage control to the mix and really enjoyed 6 weeks of mecha @125mg

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
thanks for all the help im going to take 2 in the morning (largest dose) then 8-10 after take 1 pill and do you think before i take my mrning dose (1 hour after waking) i can take 1 hawthornberry and a coq10? because i alaways get them in the morning but this **** is so good ill take it till my dick falls off...im also going to have an extra bottle left over and going to run another cycle in like 3-4 months....what do u guys think i should run with this next cycle besides stano?
I would worry about finishing this cycle before looking ahead. Easy now

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, you need to check your BP. Walmart has a machine by the pharmacy that is free to use.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
OP, you need to check your BP. Walmart has a machine by the pharmacy that is free to use.
Lol my wrist fits in that machine. You can buy a cuff cheap though. Nice to have if you use a lot.

He's right though. Guessing and changing dosage seem stupid. Prove the issue is Bp. Super clean diet water and cardio do better than ridiculous supplements anyways. Or Bp meds.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blew my nose last night, had bits of dark blood on the tissue.

Burst capillarys. Running it (mbol) at 150mg

wrdb8

Awards
okay im taking cel cycle assist, how many mg of hawthornberry should i take a day?

wrdb8

Awards
okay are u using a cycle assist as well also how are u dosing your mbol?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I got a nose bleed on my current cycle while taking a good cycle support. I added 2 grams Celery Seed extract 1g AM and 1g PM and it's been gone of over 2 weeks.. Most likely high BP as the others have said..

wrdb8

Awards
yes thanks guys i don't get anymore nosebleeds now and for the last week im taking 100mg so how should i dose that the larger dose (3pills am) then 1 pill 10-12 hours later thats how i did it with 75mg or should i take 2 pills am and then 2 pillls later?

atl3128

Awards
yes thanks guys i don't get anymore nosebleeds now and for the last week im taking 100mg so how should i dose that the larger dose (3pills am) then 1 pill 10-12 hours later thats how i did it with 75mg or should i take 2 pills am and then 2 pillls later?
Since the half life of mecha is 12 hours I would take 2 in the morning and 2 more 12 hours later or 2 in the am and 1 pre work out and one later depending on the time you work out of course.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Since the half life of mecha is 12 hours I would take 2 in the morning and 2 more 12 hours later or 2 in the am and 1 pre work out and one later depending on the time you work out of course.
I agree ....i did the same, morning and pre-bed dosing 2+2. But i workout first thing most days so it works out.

atl3128

Awards
I agree ....i did the same, morning and pre-bed dosing 2+2. But i workout first thing most days so it works out.
Agreed I think this is the best way. Man I have to say the gains are slow and steady on mecha but man it sure does work well with test cyp to make me feel great!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Agreed I think this is the best way. Man I have to say the gains are slow and steady on mecha but man it sure does work well with test cyp to make me feel great!
Yeah i used mecha w/o my trt last go round....but i was banking on it working better with test next go round. I've used epi several times in the past, but never with trt ....so epi with trt is first since i have epi in house. After that will be mecha and trt.

wrdb8

Awards
thanks guys i got just till sunday then im done....gains are slow and steady, love it...idk why but the one dude i talked to (not on here) said the half life was 6-8 hours so i would them then and that had a big part in the nosebleeds i feel, but i got my frl reboot, nolva, and some creatine mono for pct, im gonna have like 3 weeks of 75mg of mechabol left and gonna save it for after the season and take it with something else but dont know what yet.

atl3128

Awards
thanks guys i got just till sunday then im done....gains are slow and steady, love it...idk why but the one dude i talked to (not on here) said the half life was 6-8 hours so i would them then and that had a big part in the nosebleeds i feel, but i got my frl reboot, nolva, and some creatine mono for pct, im gonna have like 3 weeks of 75mg of mechabol left and gonna save it for after the season and take it with something else but dont know what yet.
How have your gains been so far?

atl3128

Awards
Yeah i used mecha w/o my trt last go round....but i was banking on it working better with test next go round. I've used epi several times in the past, but never with trt ....so epi with trt is first since i have epi in house. After that will be mecha and trt.
With my trt I feel like mecha actually increased my libido and made my over all sense of well being great! Not to mention the gains are all lean which means you keep most of them. I have never done epi but plan to give it a go at 40mg ed along with trt in the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
angel77 Anabolics 7
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 7