• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i did too!!! and ready for war and dtp v2 and sunami and nos precursor...i did get to log a jug of jp8 harcore, but since then i have bought another jug!!!

said it before gonna say it again...nos ether is my favorite diesel product, clumped solid or not!!!!!
I think in that thread of most "needed" Diesel product, I think I put ETHER as 1st. Its just the level I train at, I need that NOS ETHER.
I need all the explosive power I can get.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think in that thread of most "needed" Diesel product, I think I put ETHER as 1st. Its just the level I train at, I need that NOS ETHER.
I need all the explosive power I can get.
i was using the whole line up except for nos ether...when i added ether it was a game changer...i've since ran out of the other stuff, still have some ether left so i know what ether can do on it's own!!! that reminds me, i need some r4w!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i was using the whole line up except for nos ether...when i added ether it was a game changer...i've since ran out of the other stuff, still have some ether left so i know what ether can do on it's own!!! that reminds me, i need some r4w!!!
Just took 1 scoop NOS ETHER and 3/4 scoop of my new Ready4War powder (opps let another cat out the bag). Bout to go reck chest day.
Look for it July. I swear GET DIESEL will have about 15-20 products out by end of this year AE14 Rocket3015 <--- I bet these guys are
selling their GET DIESEL products on ebay. Hahaha I would, but then again I wouldnt bc I'd have nothing to put in my veins to GET DIESEL.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took 1 scoop NOS ETHER and 3/4 scoop of my new Ready4War powder (opps let another cat out the bag). Bout to go reck chest day.
Look for it July. I swear GET DIESEL will have about 15-20 products out by end of this year AE14 Rocket3015 <--- I bet these guys are
selling their GET DIESEL products on ebay. Hahaha I would, but then again I wouldnt bc I'd have nothing to put in my veins to GET DIESEL.

Damn Ready4War powder??????????

Flavor and ETA??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to Try The NOS Ether Stacked with JP8X Hardcore !!

Chuck, what are your stats ? Height, Weight, Age. where did you lean how to formulate supplement ??

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Chuck, what are your stats ? Height, Weight, Age. where did you lean how to formulate supplement ??
Get ready for crazy workouts rocket. I
Loved splitting up a scoop or so each about 30-40 mins pre. Crazy personified

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Right now 5'8" 245lbs abt 14% bf. 38 yrs old. Started get diesel bc was powerlifing in the former ADFPA who tested IOC standards so had to make mental focus sups that was ephedrine free back in 2001. I made the first sports nutrition nootropic preworkout Diesel Fuel. Thats actually coming back as a powder in the fall.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What is/was in the OG Diesel Fuel?
Believe it or not. The Diesel Fuel caps I last sold was the formula from over 10 years ago. Its on getdiesel.com. it had bacopa rhodiola (i was the 1st 2 put that in a sports supplement), vinpocetine and some others. I still use it to study for school or when i have to focus on my code (im a C#,sql programmer also).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Get ready for crazy workouts rocket. I
Loved splitting up a scoop or so each about 30-40 mins pre. Crazy personified
My pre-workout stack de jour is usually 3/4 scoop ETHER, 1.5 JP8x Hardcore, plus 1 DTP V2.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right now 5'8" 245lbs abt 14% bf. 38 yrs old. Started get diesel bc was powerlifing in the former ADFPA who tested IOC standards so had to make mental focus sups that was ephedrine free back in 2001. I made the first sports nutrition nootropic preworkout Diesel Fuel. Thats actually coming back as a powder in the fall.
Thank you for the info, I could tell from your picture and video's that you are a Big Guy, and just for the record I got a daughter older than you. I guess that make me old !!

Believe it or not. The Diesel Fuel caps I last sold was the formula from over 10 years ago. Its on getdiesel.com. it had bacopa rhodiola (i was the 1st 2 put that in a sports supplement), vinpocetine and some others. I still use it to study for school or when i have to focus on my code (im a C#,sql programmer also).
Just for the Record I had to google C#,sql programmer and it is still way over my head, looking on to AM is about as far as my computer skill go.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the info, I could tell from your picture and video's that you are a Big Guy, and just for the record I got a daughter older than you. I guess that make me old !!

Just for the Record I had to google C#,sql programmer and it is still way over my head, looking on to AM is about as far as my computer skill go.
Haha. I joined the Air Force in 2002 at 129lbs. In 1999 i won the Colorado state bench press meet by co-efficent bc i benched 380lbs pause press. No equipment, at 169lbs. Drug free. In high school I wrestled at 119 and 125lbs. Also know Judo. So supplements for me isnt like "ok less put out some stuff and make some money." Sht gotta work. I've been at that level.

I also did about 6 bodybuilding shows in NPC. I gotta find a pic after a meet i did. I cut for 4 weeks. Its on b b dot com company info page for get diesel.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That picture is impressive !!! You look Great or should I say Diesel !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That picture is impressive !!! You look Great or should I say Diesel !!
I just rem being hella hungry. But even a week b4 a comp i was still going heavy w 3-7 rem compound joint movements. Thats like now i see all these people in the gym in a bb .com shirt or BSN. MP. Im so alpha...and they like 5'7" 140lbs looking for the next great thing to give them 5lbs of lmm in one bottle. I tell people bench. Squat. Deadlift. Eat. Find u some sups that work w your goals and stay at it. Even when people email me like "how many lbs will i see on 1 bottle of ether?" Then i do some digging and the last time they did deadlifts was 6 months ago......

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the words of a Great Bodybuilder

'Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy weights.'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My pre-workout stack de jour is usually 3/4 scoop ETHER, 1.5 JP8x Hardcore, plus 1 DTP V2.
add a tab of r4w and you got the ultimate pre, imo!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok I found the ticket this morning (1) Scoop Get Diesel NOS Ether and (1) Scoop JP8x Hardcore, Energy, Focus & Pump !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok I found the ticket this morning (1) Scoop Get Diesel NOS Ether and (1) Scoop JP8x Hardcore, Energy, Focus & Pump !!
add 1 ready for war and 'GET READY TO RUUUUMBLE'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You going hardcore. Dont scare Rocket away. He might want 2 go rep for a much less hardcore like like six star.
absolutely hardcore!!!

i aint worried about rocket, he's a big boy!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-lol six star!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You going hardcore. Dont scare Rocket away. He might want 2 go rep for a much less hardcore like like six star.
Walmart - Six Star Supplements and Hot Chicks, Could Not Get Any Better

walmart.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
U better watch it M. TECH owns six star. They will sue u. I thought of that line bc i saw it in CVS the other night. Id make a killing in walmart/CVS but then again would have to water everything down.
krogers carries six star too...hell cvs even had bpi, lol!!

i know a lot of company owners have to water down formulas to get in gnc!!! but why bother, lol...don't know how gnc stays in business with their inflated prices!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
krogers carries six star too...hell cvs even had bpi, lol!!

i know a lot of company owners have to water down formulas to get in gnc!!! but why bother, lol...don't know how gnc stays in business with their inflated prices!!!!
I believe the people on this Forum are better informed about supplements than the average person and a lot of your customer at GNC are looking for a way to get in better shape with out breaking a sweat, so if than can spend a few dollars and lose 6" around there waist so be it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I believe the people on this Forum are better informed about supplements than the average person and a lot of your customer at GNC are looking for a way to get in better shape with out breaking a sweat, so if than can spend a few dollars and lose 6" around there waist so be it.
Not to mention the ppl who work there get like $15-$20 PM money to sell 1 bottle of things like hydroxcut so guess what...they sell a lot of it. When i worked for gnc in the late 90's the PM was only $4. I worked w ppl who,sold hydroxy to anyone even if they wanted to gain weight. Back then xynedrine was actually better pill for pill but didnt have the big "kick back" anyway. Ill go 2 vit shoppe every blue moon for like elderberry but i dont think ive been in a,gnc in over 10 yrs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damned spoiled assed yuppies got more money than sense!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention the ppl who work there get like $15-$20 PM money to sell 1 bottle of things like hydroxcut so guess what...they sell a lot of it. When i worked for gnc in the late 90's the PM was only $4. I worked w ppl who,sold hydroxy to anyone even if they wanted to gain weight. Back then xynedrine was actually better pill for pill but didnt have the big "kick back" anyway. Ill go 2 vit shoppe every blue moon for like elderberry but i dont think ive been in a,gnc in over 10 yrs
i'd take vit-shoppe over gnc any day!!!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Thankfully this deal is still going. Just picked some up. Not sure how I missed this thread. Thanks for the nice deal Chuck Diesel

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thankfully this deal is still going. Just picked some up. Not sure how I missed this thread. Thanks for the nice deal Chuck Diesel
Everyone Loves a Good Deal !