NOS ETHER Level 1

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Like this product. Good value def. Surprising aspect of it is the immediate energy increase it provides, considering there are no stims n the like. Taste isn't bad either- the ras. lemonade (i like sour citrusy flavors though). I simply took a scoop before breakfast when it arrived at my house this morning outta curiosity and it had me feelin warm n awake in a hurry and felt the "pump" effect goin on a bit. I'll be using my JP8 pre-workout later today n this immediately post as directed, but say if I didn't have JP8, or couldn't quite afford some this would be a a great alternative pre-workout- on a budget which is always good ha. Thanks for providing this "niche" in the product line Chuck good lookin~

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Like this product. Good value def. Surprising aspect of it is the immediate energy increase it provides, considering there are no stims n the like. Taste isn't bad either- the ras. lemonade (i like sour citrusy flavors though). I simply took a scoop before breakfast when it arrived at my house this morning outta curiosity and it had me feelin warm n awake in a hurry and felt the "pump" effect goin on a bit. I'll be using my JP8 pre-workout later today n this immediately post as directed, but say if I didn't have JP8, or couldn't quite afford some this would be a a great alternative pre-workout- on a budget which is always good ha. Thanks for providing this "niche" in the product line Chuck good lookin~
THanks for posting the review, I came out with Level 1 initially to stack with JP8, but because its a "NOS ETHER" people probably looked at it as a "stripped down cheap" NOS ETHER when its a dif. product, its not a NOS ETHER type creatine product, its a NO/Creatine product that last a while but at the cost of creatine only products like that Green Mag product (which ever one is the powder).

Long story short if another company had that as their only creatine/NO product people would see it different....or if I put it out under another company name.

You just have to chisel it up and it taste really citric'e.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
THanks for posting the review, I came out with Level 1 initially to stack with JP8, but because its a "NOS ETHER" people probably looked at it as a "stripped down cheap" NOS ETHER when its a dif. product, its not a NOS ETHER type creatine product, its a NO/Creatine product that last a while but at the cost of creatine only products like that Green Mag product (which ever one is the powder).

Long story short if another company had that as their only creatine/NO product people would see it different....or if I put it out under another company name.

You just have to chisel it up and it taste really citric'e.
Yeah its never a prob. Yeah it takes a bit of chiseling lol, but hey it mixes very well once you get it to the water. Also- a thx for not putting artificial dyes and sweeteners n all that needless ish in your products! That can't be healthy idc what anyone tries to argue (I started a big argument about this once at bb dot com forum, ppl were apparently outraged that I would suggest those are potentially detrimental to health and that supps shouldn't contain them since all they are for is bright pretty colors etc... like we're lil kids- this is grown ppl products i thought right?- n i won't buy my kid drinks w/ that **** regardless lol). All users should care about is whether it's effective, not what color it is. Another thing I wonder is whether many drinks actually contain the listed ingredients/amounts when the powder is just too pretty n perfect n tastes too much like flavored drink. It would seem to me that if there really are herbs (esp in this case relating to smell n taste), creatines, all the misc compounds n nutrients- shouldn't there be at least a lil bit of funkiness to the smell, taste, texture, etc?? Also stevia works just as well as artificial sweeteners so why it isn't used more widely idk. Annnnyway lol, yeah I'd like to try the orig NOS ETHER ot ETHER tabs as well, but the Level 1 is great to have available n im sure it's what i'll be able to afford more of the time- so yup thx again Chuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah its never a prob. Yeah it takes a bit of chiseling lol, but hey it mixes very well once you get it to the water. Also- a thx for not putting artificial dyes and sweeteners n all that needless ish in your products! That can't be healthy idc what anyone tries to argue (I started a big argument about this once at bb dot com forum, ppl were apparently outraged that I would suggest those are potentially detrimental to health and that supps shouldn't contain them since all they are for is bright pretty colors etc... like we're lil kids- this is grown ppl products i thought right?- n i won't buy my kid drinks w/ that **** regardless lol). All users should care about is whether it's effective, not what color it is. Another thing I wonder is whether many drinks actually contain the listed ingredients/amounts when the powder is just too pretty n perfect n tastes too much like flavored drink. It would seem to me that if there really are herbs (esp in this case relating to smell n taste), creatines, all the misc compounds n nutrients- shouldn't there be at least a lil bit of funkiness to the smell, taste, texture, etc?? Also stevia works just as well as artificial sweeteners so why it isn't used more widely idk. Annnnyway lol, yeah I'd like to try the orig NOS ETHER ot ETHER tabs as well, but the Level 1 is great to have available n im sure it's what i'll be able to afford more of the time- so yup thx again Chuck
word. you know when I made NOS ETHER no artificial flavors/colors/sweeteners....retailers was like, "umm people aint gonna buy that, it aint red." haha wow.

Monsterbench

Awards
Nos Ether(PRO) is simply the BEST! Hey, chuck by the way, please tell me the next batch of Nos Ether(PRO) you make will have a similar profile like JP8 except without the stims. maybe add some bcaa&eea to make it truly Nos Ether pro.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
word. you know when I made NOS ETHER no artificial flavors/colors/sweeteners....retailers was like, "umm people aint gonna buy that, it aint red." haha wow.
wow is right, lol. keep doin your thing Chuck, let the rest of their shelves be filled with garbage ha

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nos Ether(PRO) is simply the BEST! Hey, chuck by the way, please tell me the next batch of Nos Ether(PRO) you make will have a similar profile like JP8 except without the stims. maybe add some bcaa&eea to make it truly Nos Ether pro.
that would be good. and alcar needs to be a mainstay in nos ether, versions without it underperformed for what i expect out of nos ether

Monsterbench

Awards
I agree completely! With that being said it's still head and shoulders above eveything else out thier. JP8 without the stims please chuck!

jjds2099

Awards
good to know am about to get two bottles of dth and this comes with them so i cant wait to see how its gonna workout for me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well NOS ETHER (pro) and Level 1 are 2 different products, people compare them to each other when Level 1 should be compared to other creatine products in its class like Green Mag. JP8 was made off the 2008'ish NOS ETHER. I havent made NOS ETHER (pro) in a while because last time I went to make it my manufacture wanted $10 more a bottle to make it, and it cost over $20 to make NOS ETHER in the past so thats ridiculous.

Monsterbench

Awards
Please don't tell me and all my other powerlifting and strength athlete brothers that you are not going to make Nos Ether(PRO) again?! I have enough to last me until the end of August. But I will start looking for something or start stacking products to try and make something similar. Maybe not as good but something close as I can find.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Please don't tell me and all my other powerlifting and strength athlete brothers that you are not going to make Nos Ether(PRO) again?! I have enough to last me until the end of August. But I will start looking for something or start stacking products to try and make something similar. Maybe not as good but something close as I can find.
Might make it again by August, I know its 2 expensive at this time but I never tried to figure out why they wanted so much to make it now, probably a raw I dont supply went up, who knows.

I got a box of 12 in my basement so I'm straight for a while.

Monsterbench

Awards
Hey good to here!!! If come up short Don't think I won't beg you to sell some of yours to me! Ha HA Ha.....!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
It is great stuff isnt it I still have 2 1/2 NOS Pro left. I stocked up it a while ago it is the best of the best!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my tub of NOS Ether lvl 1 and was wondering what the best way to break it up was? I thought maybe I got a bunk tub when i opend it and saw a rock but after seeing the "chisel" method mentioned above I guess I just need to put some elbow grease to it? Lol.

Monsterbench

Awards
Put it in the refrigerator or freezer overnight and it should pulverive quite easily.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just got my tub of NOS Ether lvl 1 and was wondering what the best way to break it up was? I thought maybe I got a bunk tub when i opend it and saw a rock but after seeing the "chisel" method mentioned above I guess I just need to put some elbow grease to it? Lol.
I keep it in the frig and take the dissicant pack out and kinda cut into with with a knife. The NOS ETHER is like hard sand but the NOS ETHER Level 1 is like hard gum, but not as hard as hard gum, like semi-set concrete.

iceplaya18

Yo chuck ! I was looking to by some NOS Ether Trop Lemonade but I know it says best by 6/10 . I'm thinkin it might last a little while longer. But I gotta ask you the expert on how many more months I could get out of this ?? Thanks mann

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yo chuck ! I was looking to by some NOS Ether Trop Lemonade but I know it says best by 6/10 . I'm thinkin it might last a little while longer. But I gotta ask you the expert on how many more months I could get out of this ?? Thanks mann
Oh this what ur PM'ed me about right? its fine as long as it wasnt stored in a place where the temp is like 90 degrees. Thats a date we put on there, just going 2 years out. Who has NOS ETHER trop lemonade? that was a good formula.

Monsterbench

Awards
I still have two left Chuck. Keep it in the refrigerator.

Monsterbench

Awards
Any chance you will make that version again or a stim free JP8 version or better yet a TRUE NosEther(PRO-2008version) with eaa&bcaa added?! I know the cost would go up but, you know your faithfull strength athletes like my self would buy it and I know their are many of us.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Any chance you will make that version again or a stim free JP8 version or better yet a TRUE NosEther(PRO-2008version) with eaa&bcaa added?! I know the cost would go up but, you know your faithfull strength athletes like my self would buy it and I know their are many of us.
well i said before last time I went to get NOS ETHER made, my manufacture wanted $10 more to make it, something like over $33/bottle which is ridiculous, by time all the markups are done and shipping and advertising thats like a $70 product. So there might be a 2008 NOS ETHER again, with some bcaa's but its like people gonna bitch there aint enough bcaas or they want some outrageous amount like 15g per serving BCAA's but want the product to cost like $40.

Monsterbench

Awards
I understand completely. But I remember paying close to that for NosXXX(Kick Ass Product!!!) You make it and I will use for sure!!! Your products are simply the best period!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I understand completely. But I remember paying close to that for NosXXX(Kick Ass Product!!!) You make it and I will use for sure!!! Your products are simply the best period!
Thanks, and yeah XXX was about $65 and only avail direct from me because of the price.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
well i said before last time I went to get NOS ETHER made, my manufacture wanted $10 more to make it, something like over $33/bottle which is ridiculous, by time all the markups are done and shipping and advertising thats like a $70 product. So there might be a 2008 NOS ETHER again, with some bcaa's but its like people gonna bitch there aint enough bcaas or they want some outrageous amount like 15g per serving BCAA's but want the product to cost like $40.
Let people whine and moan :) They should have some bcaa's on hand anyways, would the price change if there was no bcaa's in it for example?

Regardless you have some amazing products, high quality, and its good to see the bar raised.
MK9

Monsterbench

Awards
Maybe you can attempt to go direct again or even make a PRO Line which you could include Nos XXX and make Nos Ether Pro 08 version with the bcaa&eaa added at optimal levels? just a suggestion and wishful thinking on my part.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you can attempt to go direct again or even make a PRO Line which you could include Nos XXX and make Nos Ether Pro 08 version with the bcaa&eaa added at optimal levels? just a suggestion and wishful thinking on my part.
Some of my big retailers will complain they cant sell it and people are asking for it, and if I let one place sell it, i have to let them all sell it.