NOS Ether and Intra Workout drink

herewego

Awards
Trip or Chuck,

What is the best protocol for NOS Ether if I am using an intra workout drink (IntraBolic from Athletic Edge Nutrition) which contains 7 grams of whey hydrolysate per serving? I have seen some people mixing the ether with xtend, just not sure about the whole protein in the intra drink.
Would I need to wait the 15 or 20 min post workout to take the NOS?

I workout early am so the intrabolic is really my first "meal" of the day?
Thanks for the advice

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Trip or Chuck,

What is the best protocol for NOS Ether if I am using an intra workout drink (IntraBolic from Athletic Edge Nutrition) which contains 7 grams of whey hydrolysate per serving? I have seen some people mixing the ether with xtend, just not sure about the whole protein in the intra drink.
Would I need to wait the 15 or 20 min post workout to take the NOS?

I workout early am so the intrabolic is really my first "meal" of the day?
Thanks for the advice
u would still take ETHER as directed on the bottle. If ur on an Intra drink or ETHER, u should take the protein about 30-60min post workout.

herewego

Awards
Thanks Chuck.

By the way, just took first dose of Day 1 of DTH about half an hour ago getting ready to head to the gym. I have the whole 3 kings stack and had decided to add NOS ether to it for kicks. Tried a "sample", i.e. small amount but enough to get the taste, of ether with a little water and have to say the taste is not bad at all. If someone is used to drinking other pre-workout formulas, protein shakes, etc. like most of us on here are, then they wont mind the taste. Just add the right amount of water to make it to your liking.

Anyway, I am excited about the stack as this will be my first try of any Diesel products, and I am hoping for good things.

Thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy, and I can't stress enough to get your water intake up. Especially if you're in the northern area and it's a dry winter right now, sucks all the water right out of you!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Enjoy, and I can't stress enough to get your water intake up. Especially if you're in the northern area and it's a dry winter right now, sucks all the water right out of you!
Well im sure if it was 80% humidity here -10 is still -10.

herewego

Awards
Just wanted to give a quick update and a early "thanks for great products".

I have been taking NOS ether and DTH for 6 days now, working out 5 of those days with the exception of yesterday.
I started the first day as per label instructions for both products, 2 scoops only of ether for the 1st 3 days, then bumped up to pre and post workout. DTH at 3 the first day, then 2/1/1 since then as per the directions for the 3 kings stack at getdiesel.com.
As of yesterday or the day before I began to have the full body pumps that are lasting all day. Energy has been great all day since I began this stack last Saturday, cant wait to throw in the other pieces of the 3 kings stack.

Also, I take RPM pre workout at 5 capsules, and the body temp rise from the combo is great. I know on the ether directions it states that the product will amplify thermo-type products, which it definitely does. I love this combo and actually DTH, NOS ether, and RPM by itself would make an awesome stack, as I am already very pleased with the last few days and can only imagine how the whole 3 kings, ether, and rpm is going to be.

Anyway, thanks guys, and to steve, thanks for the stress on the water intake.....definitely a must or headaches are sure to follow.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

I have been taking NOS ether and DTH for 6 days now, working out 5 of those days with the exception of yesterday.
I started the first day as per label instructions for both products, 2 scoops only of ether for the 1st 3 days, then bumped up to pre and post workout. DTH at 3 the first day, then 2/1/1 since then as per the directions for the 3 kings stack at getdiesel.com.
As of yesterday or the day before I began to have the full body pumps that are lasting all day. Energy has been great all day since I began this stack last Saturday, cant wait to throw in the other pieces of the 3 kings stack.

Also, I take RPM pre workout at 5 capsules, and the body temp rise from the combo is great. I know on the ether directions it states that the product will amplify thermo-type products, which it definitely does. I love this combo and actually DTH, NOS ether, and RPM by itself would make an awesome stack, as I am already very pleased with the last few days and can only imagine how the whole 3 kings, ether, and rpm is going to be.

Anyway, thanks guys, and to steve, thanks for the stress on the water intake.....definitely a must or headaches are sure to follow.
thanks for the feedback, and glad to hear ur stack is working for you.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thats great man good to hear. The effects will build up over time to really show the benefits of elevated testosterone and what it can do for you. Feel free to pm me if you need any help.