Normal to be super sore after pinning glute?

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
PInned in my glute no blood or excessive bleeding things went smooth and I didn't feel a thing. But throughout the day and the next I wa sorenin my glute to the point it hurt to walk. I massaged the area after I pinned. Just wanted to know if this is normal or not???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is normal. just keep an eye on it, it should slowly go away, if it starts look infected, go see a doc asap.

but other than that, it's normal, and should go away after some time, shouldn't be sore by the next injection.

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
try injecting slower, and heating up the oil prior to injecting; what type of oil u using, and at what concentration? that sometimes plays a role in the PIP

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could be the technique, could be the gear, could be the needle wasn't switched, could be vigin muscle.

some dont get sore, others get sore once or twice after using a new injection site, others 4-5 times, then it's fine.

lots of variables, no way to really pin point it.

what is important is it gets better with time.

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Well it was my first ever pin. I changed the needle to a 25 g 1 1/2'. Currently cycling test e and oral tren as a kick start. I pinned and aspirated. I'm just sore. What's the best way to hear up the oil?

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
Well it was my first ever pin. I changed the needle to a 25 g 1 1/2'. Currently cycling test e and oral tren as a kick start. I pinned and aspirated. I'm just sore. What's the best way to hear up the oil?
you can fill ur sink with hot water, then put ur gear in an airtight ziplock and put it in the water, or a heating pad; ive also heard taking a hot shower prior to pinning can help

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
I actually did that I showered before cuz I'm freaking scared of getting infected. I'll try to heat it up in the sink with a ziplock bag and see if it helps

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's goes away with time you have virgin muscles by your 4th pin it will be like cake...hell I can pin my quad and do leg the same day or the next with no pain

prider

prider

Awards
its normal bro. After my first shot i couldn't walk for 2 days.

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Lol that makes me feel a lot better :) ok ya I might pin my other glute on Wednesday idk if I can pin the same glute haha

Husker89

Banned
Awards
exactly ivee gotten one infection u will know if u feel sick get red or have sharp pains thats a bad sign,and obviously if it doesnt go away, but if it feels liek a dead arm in the muscle you did it right and that tells me your gear is good.
could be the technique, could be the gear, could be the needle wasn't switched, could be vigin muscle.

some dont get sore, others get sore once or twice after using a new injection site, others 4-5 times, then it's fine.

lots of variables, no way to really pin point it.

what is important is it gets better with time.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i run the vial in hot water with the sink andjust kinda heat up the bottom portion try not to have the top touch if it does it is fine but try not too and then it draws easier and then it pins faster especially with a 25 iuse 22 or 23 now
I actually did that I showered before cuz I'm freaking scared of getting infected. I'll try to heat it up in the sink with a ziplock bag and see if it helps