Noob question: Which needles for an oral syringe?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Is there a particular gauge size I should order? The source only has the oral syringe without the needle, any help would be greatly appreciated.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm confused. Why would you need a needle for an oral syringe? Just go to Walgreens and ask the pharmacy for one.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Are you referring to a dropper? You don't need a needle because you just swallow the liquid as if you were drinking a soda. I suppose you're talking about something like sarms? A lot of people will actually just take their 1ml and drop in a shot of juice or soda.

AllTheGainz

Awards
If you need to draw it out of the container for some reason and it's got a rubber top, the 18gauge I've heard works best but honestly why do you even need one?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Are you referring to a dropper? You don't need a needle because you just swallow the liquid as if you were drinking a soda. I suppose you're talking about something like sarms? A lot of people will actually just take their 1ml and drop in a shot of juice or soda.
I heard that causes it stick to the sides some? Not sure if that holds true or not or how much you actually lose

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I haven't done it in awhile now, but that's why I only did a shot at a time in a clear glass so you can make sure you get all of it since the oil doesn't mix well with the juice.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I figured you sucked it up and shot it into the back of your mouth then chased it, like you would a shot or something if your a wimp

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
They usually taste like complete ****, so that is why most don't take it solo. Ha. Like it makes cough medicine taste like starbursts

AllTheGainz

Awards
You just gotta suck it up and be a man, your balls are shrinking while you take that stuff so you have to compensate for that.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
If you need to draw it out of the container for some reason and it's got a rubber top, the 18gauge I've heard works best but honestly why do you even need one?
I'm looking into purchasing liquid MK 677 from CEM, I thought that I would have to draw it out and since the oral syringe sold on their site specifies that it doesn't have a needle I thought one was required.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I'm looking into purchasing liquid MK 677 from CEM, I thought that I would have to draw it out and since the oral syringe sold on their site specifies that it doesn't have a needle I thought one was required.
I don't believe you'll need a needle, the syringe will probably be a 2ml super tiny syringe you'll be afraid do breaking every time you use it. Just unscrew the top, stick it in, and draw the MK out. But that makes me wonder, could you inject the MK? Curious as to what that would do.

dynamo

Banned
Awards
You are going to have to draw it out but for the orally ingested RCs, it's just a bottle with a screw top so you don't need a needle. Where you would need a needled syringe is for the self healing topped bottles things like peptides and anabolics come in.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I don't believe you'll need a needle, the syringe will probably be a 2ml super tiny syringe you'll be afraid do breaking every time you use it. Just unscrew the top, stick it in, and draw the MK out. But that makes me wonder, could you inject the MK? Curious as to what that would do.
Why are you replying asking if you can inject a oral growth hormone dont help if you have no idea what your saying thats just nonsense..

AllTheGainz

Awards
Why are you replying asking if you can inject a oral growth hormone dont help if you have no idea what your saying thats just nonsense..
I did help, just asked a question regarding what would happen. Whole first part of that post was useful information for him. Simply ended it with a question that yes is completely illogical and pointless but just simply wondered what the body would do. But yes I did help.