Non-responder on Creatine

fltk

Awards
I have been taking Allmax Nutrition 100% Pure Micronized Creatine now in 2 weeks and haven't seen any difference in water weight or so. I guess I'm a non-responder. I'm taking 5g per day. Is that to little dosage? What's the solution of non-responder ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offence bro but what Kinda gains are you expecting?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been taking Allmax Nutrition 100% Pure Micronized Creatine now in 2 weeks and haven't seen any difference in water weight or so. I guess I'm a non-responder. I'm taking 5g per day. Is that to little dosage? What's the solution of non-responder ?
Give it more time, it can take a few more weeks to reach saturation. The dose is good, no need to load. Regardless, increase in water weight is not the primary goal of creatine, and isn't the main MoA, so don't worry about that. With that said, some people just don't get much from creatine, but most do. Keep in mind, it's not magic or gear, so keep your expectations realistic. You could always opt for a daily-staple supplement that has your daily dose of creatine and other ingredients like betaine, that way you still get benefits even if you don't get much from creative personally. PowerMax XT, Ergonine, Triumph, and Finish Line are all solid options.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
It takes about a month for me to notice changes, make sure youre diet, training and rest are all in check. Also is your training regimen organized to where you keep track of the weight you push? I dont just go in to my workout and start lifting by feel, im either progressing in weight or maintaining but whenever i hop on creatine im able to notice differences

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No offence bro but what Kinda gains are you expecting?
Same. Creatine isn't going to magically make you bigger and stronger. It definitely aids in the process over the long run but no miracle supp.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As others have said, you need to be patient and give it more time. You might have to lower your expectations a bit as well.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Sounds to me that your expectations are far greater than they should be. You most likely won't notice any extensive difference with creatine. That being said, it is the most researched supplement on the market and works as long as you maintain saturation. Just keep taking it and assume it is working. It's like 45 dollars for a years supply, so it's too cheap not to take.