Nolvadex

jrumley316

Awards
How can I get Nolvadex? do i have to have a prescription? I want to do a cycle of Methyl-1-Test but it sounds like i definitely want to have Nolva for afterwards. Thanks in advance.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only Lion nutrition makes nolva on that site. Tamoxifen citrate. You need to research more before you start. And are you going to take M1T with a compound that aromitizes.

rookie88

Awards
which brand is considered better, Legal Gear of Advanced Methyl
I have yet to read anything that would suggest that one brand of M1T is better than other. I can tell you that I have used legal gears with good results.

jrumley316

Awards
Only Lion nutrition makes nolva on that site. Tamoxifen citrate. You need to research more before you start. And are you going to take M1T with a compound that aromitizes.
I will probably take it by itself for the first time to see if i like it

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go ahead but it most likely lead to some side effects that could be avoided.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If you dont use a form of either 4ad or test you could suffer from sides like lethargy or low/no libido.

jrumley316

Awards
Yup exactly what he said.
My wife had a baby girl last saturday so i dont need any libido for about 5 more weeks and i haven't slept in a week so i doubt i could feel any more lethargic. Are there any more side effects that is should be worrying about? I dont have a lot of money to spend with the new baby and all so i am trying to cut costs, but if 4-AD is a necessity then i will get it.

joe5572

Awards
My wife had a baby girl last saturday so i dont need any libido for about 5 more weeks and i haven't slept in a week so i doubt i could feel any more lethargic. Are there any more side effects that is should be worrying about? I dont have a lot of money to spend with the new baby and all so i am trying to cut costs, but if 4-AD is a necessity then i will get it.
Its a huge helper. And if youre not sleeping? Your training is probably suffering too Im assuming- so not a good idea to start on a cycle of any kind. IMO.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I know where you are coming from, my daughter is 8months old today.

I took my first M1T cycle when she was two months, as a stand alone, and the lethargy killed me, it is already bad that you won't get much sleep, but the lethargy is bad, and it could include no desire to go to the gym, I know a lot of guys that have felt that way. You could do one bottle of T-gel and five grams of 4AD for around 20bucks at the same site, I would definately go that route.

ckbuddha

Awards
ahh,

if you just had a baby (congratulations btw!), i would not start a cycle now. you are going to be too busy/too tired to really maintain a proper diet/training/cycle period with a newborn, especially if this is your firstborn. hold off for a few months.

jrumley316

Awards
ahh,

if you just had a baby (congratulations btw!), i would not start a cycle now. you are going to be too busy/too tired to really maintain a proper diet/training/cycle period with a newborn, especially if this is your firstborn. hold off for a few months.
Im a personal trainer so i am in the gym all day so i dont really have a problem as far as training and dieting. I was never a person who slept that well so the baby has not really affected me that much. It is my wife who is taking the brunt of that blow. If i do decide to cycle would you guys recommend taking Methyl 1 Test with 4 AD when Im on cycle and then taking Nalvo with vitrex afterwards. And would you recommend the oral or transdermal form of 4 AD?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Im a personal trainer so i am in the gym all day so i dont really have a problem as far as training and dieting. I was never a person who slept that well so the baby has not really affected me that much. It is my wife who is taking the brunt of that blow. If i do decide to cycle would you guys recommend taking Methyl 1 Test with 4 AD when Im on cycle and then taking Nalvo with vitrex afterwards. And would you recommend the oral or transdermal form of 4 AD?
You can check the Cycles area of this board, or other M-1T threads and find a whole lot of info you are looking for. If you do a cycle of M-1T, it is advised to use a transdermal if stacking with 4-AD. Also, make sure you have your bottle of Nolva on hand prior to beginning your cycle in case signs of gyno appear. Once you complete your cycle, begin you PCT with Nolva. The amounts to use, and how long to use, will depend on what cycle you are going to go with.

Best of luck to you.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I am using m1t alone right now and this is my 11th day and i have gained 7 pounds went up a nice amount in all lifts and have had no sides except back pain and minor cramping till tongiht when i saw my neck broke out in zits and a rash. I think everyone is differnet so what works for some is not gonna work for others and what sides someone else gets or doesnt get might not happin to others. The only way to find out for sure is to try it yourself. I can defenatly live with the sides im getting to save some $$$.