Nolvadex/Tamoxifene Citrate ---POOR LIBIDO?

Does Nolvadex/tamox reduce hurt your libido?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I ran a very succesful cycle of havoc a few months back. Gained 12 lbs and kept all of it. I was very horny on cycle...the entire ride. The first day of PCT (40mg of Tamox) My libido dropped alot (figured it was due to the PH being discontinued). By day 5 libido was completely non-existant and I couldn't get it up. It was completely terrible.

I did shutdown from havoc as I had testicluar atrophy quite moderately. But my test must have rebounded quickly as all I used was tamox 40 for 3 days then 20/10....3.5 weeks and I was strong as **** for the first two weeks.

I'm trying to decide if tamoxifene caused the crash in sex drive. Each time I dropped the dosage by a half, libido came back. I was finally able to drop maca-root after I stopped nolvadex.

I remeber about 3 weeks of feeling great after PCT I had some nipple/gyno worries and popped only a 10mg and it killed my libido for 12 hours! (couldnt get it up at all and wanted to shoot myself that night) this all subsided the next day and i'm back to raging for sex all the time.

What do you guys think about nolvadex...is this a side effect thats common? Any serms that don't cause this. It really upsets me because I want to run havoc again but i'm way to afraid of nolvadex.....this is extremely ironic that i'm more afraid of pct then sides from the product.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
could this be a side effect of too much tamox?