Nolvadex and Novedex

offtopic

Awards
Is it ok to run Nolvadex and NovedexXT together ? I'm asking because I have maybe 2 weeks maybe a little less left of NovedexXT and want to use it up.

EctoMeso

i made a post kinda similar a lil while back about how to bring in the NXT while on the nolva during PCT and most of the general comments were to bring it in on the 2 week.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it ok to run Nolvadex and NovedexXT together ? I'm asking because I have maybe 2 weeks maybe a little less left of NovedexXT and want to use it up.
Some clarification please? Are you in PCT right now? Or are you asking simply if you can run Nolva with Novedex XT together as stand alone? If PCT then yes it is recommended to be running a SERM and a natty test booster. If stand alone, I'm not sure why you would want to. Would you be trying to get rid of gyno or maybe still shut down from a previous cycle?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
When in pct, many ppl, (and I) would run the AI (nxt) starting the second to last week of your nolva regiment. I see no need to stack them together, its a little overkill, u need some estrogen.

If you have been running the two together, It depends on when you will be done with the nolva. Cant really help you too much tho, u gotta let us know your situation

offtopic

Awards
I'm preparing for PCT. Just want to get rid of the NovedexXT so it's not sitting on my shelf anymore and I'd ask if you could run the 2 together. My question has been answered so I thank you all.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
I'm preparing for PCT. Just want to get rid of the NovedexXT so it's not sitting on my shelf anymore and I'd ask if you could run the 2 together. My question has been answered so I thank you all.
Sell it.