NOLVA

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
Nolva liquid comes with a dropper that's marked. .25ml, 0.5ml, .75ml, 1.0ml. And my PCT serm will be 20, 20, 10, 10. What am I looking for on the dropper for the first two weeks and for the last two weeks?

And do you hold liquid under your tongue or just swallow?

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
I'm going to assume your nova us 20mg/ml that would be 1ml/1ml/.5ml/.5ml for the 20/20/10/10 dose.

As far as holding it or just swallowing whatever floats your boat just dont spit

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
''holding it or just swallowing whatever floats your boat just dont spit''
I tell my wife that all the time lol

Thanks for the info.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
''holding it or just swallowing whatever floats your boat just dont spit''
I tell my wife that all the time lol

Thanks for the info.
You're doing it all wrong, I don't give mine the choice.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Haha my wife is the same. Good luck with your pct

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
Yeah I've even tried going the rout of telling her if she swallowed it would help with any ailment she had, like headache, sore throat, PMS. I even said my doctor told me that it was the best OTC natural formula known to man. I wouldn't recommend going with the above route, she did not buy into any of it. lol . But I at least had to give it a shot.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
LMAO that's a trip!!! You got it right though...

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Nolva liquid comes with a dropper that's marked. .25ml, 0.5ml, .75ml, 1.0ml. And my PCT serm will be 20, 20, 10, 10. What am I looking for on the dropper for the first two weeks and for the last two weeks?

And do you hold liquid under your tongue or just swallow?
Depends on what it is dosed at. if it is 20mg/ml then 1ml is 20mg. If its dosed at 40mg/ml then 1ml=40mg. Get it?

And just swallow it down. you'll be fine.

JP.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what it is dosed at. if it is 20mg/ml then 1ml is 20mg. If its dosed at 40mg/ml then 1ml=40mg. Get it?

JP.
that makes alot of sense when you break it down like that, but how do you get the nolva into your mouth?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Oral syringe, or a regular one with the needle removed.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If it is a regular syringe, draw up your nolva, take it out of the nolva, draw in some air, hold it so the needle is up, remove needle, squirt in mouth.

ManBeast

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
If it is a regular syringe, draw up your nolva, take it out of the nolva, draw in some air, hold it so the needle is up, remove needle, squirt in mouth.

ManBeast
What if you miss and it goes in your eye?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
What if you miss and it goes in your eye?
if that happens, the best thing to do is find a super large syringe and inject it straight into the center of your skull lol

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
if that happens, the best thing to do is find a super large syringe and inject it straight into the center of your skull lol
What gauge needle would penetrate the skull best?

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established

JP.

In all seriousness I just found this post kind of funny. It reminded me of how you would talk to a little kid. "Ok daddys gonna give you a cup of milk, now don't tip it over or the milks gonna spill and make a mess, so hold it straight". LMFAO

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness I just found this post kind of funny. It reminded me of how you would talk to a little kid. "Ok daddys gonna give you a cup of milk, now don't tip it over or the milks gonna spill and make a mess, so hold it straight". LMFAO
Now that you say that I can see it. heh, I just got a good chuckle.

Roniboney

Awards
What gauge needle would penetrate the skull best?
hmmm hard to say.You could always take it via your eye like people who take shots in their eyes.You know to get it into their bloodstream faster :)

I'm in the same boat as you OP.I have a Nolva syringe thats measured 0.5 cc/ml,1 cc/ml, 1.5 cc/ml, 2 cc/ml ,2.5cc/ml, 3 cc/ml

and I had no idea how to dose this before your thread.I understand that 1 cc/ml=20mg of Nolva .For everyone else is that correct?