Nolva

kkmike

Awards
I'm new to the board, ran across it yesterday and spent several hours searching and reading.....great group. I've been training consistently for about 15 years, I'm 6', 200 lbs and am into my 2nd cycle of Ergopharm 1-AD. I finished up the first back in November. I lost most of the gains, probably due to not enough/not long enough time on 6-OXO - from what I gather from reading posts yesterday. The consensus seems to be to use Nolva instead. I'm a little slow, so bear with me - is it the same thing as Tamoxifen Citrate? If so, then when I order it, will it come with a means to measure so I get my "research" correctly?
Then I'm reading about M1T, had no idea - I've not been doing enough reading lately I guess. I'm 1 week into the 1-AD (last time I did 2 weeks with 600mg (2 caps x 3 times/day), then 2 weeks with 900mg, then back to 600mg for the last 2 weeks) but I'd really like to give M1T a try; guess I'm wondering if it would be wise to switch 1 week in, or should I just go ahead and finish the 1-AD and then a few month from now give the M1T a shott?
Thanks,
Mike

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Yes they are they same and come with 1ml droppers usually. If not, you can pick one up at any drug store for about $2.

2. Finish up with the 1AD, then PCT, then try M1T. They are completly different substances so it would be unwise to stop into week 1 to start something else. Use what you have, then try the M1T later.

kkmike

Awards
Thanks Bobo, that's what I thought. Chemical names sometimes look real similar with just a few letters different and I just wanted to be sure since this is all pretty new to me.

Now I was all set to buy some, but then I went and spent another couple of hours reading posts and now I'm wondering about Clomid. Although Nolva is talked about regarding PCT, I see a majority of the posts discussing it in conjunction with gyno. I didn't have any problem with that - just had the problem with losing too much of my gaines, and a slow time getting wood working again. I see there are more posts favoring Clomid for those reasons. So now I don't know which to use. Both? What is the general consensus?

Thanks,
Mike

2bbig

Awards
Use both nolvadex and clomid, the nolva will offset the estro sides and clomid will get your test levels back to normal.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen Citrate will get your test levels back to normal why spend more money on clomid?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bobo, that's what I thought. Chemical names sometimes look real similar with just a few letters different and I just wanted to be sure since this is all pretty new to me.

Now I was all set to buy some, but then I went and spent another couple of hours reading posts and now I'm wondering about Clomid. Although Nolva is talked about regarding PCT, I see a majority of the posts discussing it in conjunction with gyno. I didn't have any problem with that - just had the problem with losing too much of my gaines, and a slow time getting wood working again. I see there are more posts favoring Clomid for those reasons. So now I don't know which to use. Both? What is the general consensus?

Thanks,
Mike
The general concensus is nolva or clomid work for PCT. Nolva will also work to help gyno or reduce it if it happens. Clomid is not as effective in that regard.

Some people prefer clomid over nolva (or vice-versa) because of bad side effects or because clomid is cheaper. I've not seen any strong evidence that clomid is better for PCT.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
plus clomid is an emotional nightmare, at least for me.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid is not cheaper is it?? u can get nolva for 25.

BigChuckles

Awards
Sorry to hog the thread, but is it legal to actually use Nolva/Clomid for pct. I was wondering if that were the case since it is always labeled for research purposes.

Thanks guys

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hog the thread, but is it legal to actually use Nolva/Clomid for pct. I was wondering if that were the case since it is always labeled for research purposes.

Thanks guys
I am doing research on my self.

Greenguy