Nolva Tabs

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ordering some Nolva from MA, but will be needing to take some international and figure a liquid will be an easier target so I’m wanting to get some tablets.

I used to use the popular 3 letter acronymed pharmacy and their sister company. Trying to not mention sources but I know several people used them, just curious if anyone has recently and if their quality and shipping was still half way decent?
I can PM if anyone wants to clarify we are thinking of the same thing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subscribing to this thread as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To take liquids on a plane, you can put them in a 3oz travel mouthwash container

Transdermal you can put in a 3 oz massage oil bottle

Orals in a vitamin bottle

I put them in my carry on luggage in a small bag with my toothbrush, deodorant, and toothpaste. So everything looks like stuff you would use in the bathroom

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To take liquids on a plane, you can put them in a 3oz travel mouthwash container

I put them in my carry on luggage in a small bag with my toothbrush, deodorant, and toothpaste. So everything looks like stuff you would use in the bathroom
I have done this with numerous things. I have even traveled with THC this way. Hide it in an everyday item and you are good to go.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

That’s what I’m planning for my transdermals, but I was thinking there may even be a limit on travel sized items so wanted to minimize what I could, my wife likes to bring A LOT of actual travel sized bathroom products.

trying to keep it to carry ons only, but may take a checked bag to separate some of it. I’ve always had 7-8 supplement/pill bottles when traveling so I’m sure I look ridiculous already.

coming back from Mexico, we got a ceramic sugar skull so put it in the carry on to be safe. Needless to say that bag was hand searched due to the x ray looking like a legitimate human skull.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s what I’m planning for my transdermals, but I was thinking there may even be a limit on travel sized items so wanted to minimize what I could, my wife likes to bring A LOT of actual travel sized bathroom products.

trying to keep it to carry ons only, but may take a checked bag to separate some of it. I’ve always had 7-8 supplement/pill bottles when traveling so I’m sure I look ridiculous already.

coming back from Mexico, we got a ceramic sugar skull so put it in the carry on to be safe. Needless to say that bag was hand searched due to the x ray looking like a legitimate human skull.
Liquid in 3oz or less and pills in legitimate bottles they don't seem to care about, powder is a different story. Creatine will have them hold up the line for a fukin hour lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Liquid in 3oz or less and pills in legitimate bottles they don't seem to care about, powder is a different story. Creatine will have them hold up the line for a fukin hour lol
I can imagine lol

looks like all carry on liquids 3oz or less must all fit into a single quart sized bag, the technical requirement. Not sure how much they enforce that.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can imagine lol

looks like all carry on liquids 3oz or less must all fit into a single quart sized bag, the technical requirement. Not sure how much they enforce that.
In my experience, they always enforce that. If the small bottles are outside of that quart bag, they will toss them. Those TSA rules have been in place since 9/11 (if you are flying from the US). Best to take what you need in that quart bag in carry on and put the rest in checked bags. The above for liquids….I’ve never had an issue with pills or powders wherever they have been in my carry on. No need to stuff them in your quart bag.

psmf

Awards
Anyone got a code for MA or know if they are doing a sale this weekend?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone got a code for MA or know if they are doing a sale this weekend?
from mikes sig
MA Labs 10% Off Discount Code: am20
MA Research 15% Discount Code: am15