Nolva PCT

pburke23

Awards
2 week cycle... M-1-T 10mg/day the first week, 20mg the second, and transdermal 4 a-d...only 10 squirts per day all the way through. Have 50ML of Nolva here, I'm just making sure I have the right dosage for this...

What i've heard is 40mg/day for the first week, 20mg/day the second would be fine. So 2ML per day the first week, and 1ML the second is enough? Does it matter at what time I take it?

Thank you

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
2 week cycles are interesting, there isn't a crazy amount of shutdown often, and coming back is usually quite quick. I'd run 40mg for 3-4 days, and drop it down if you've noticed some improvement and run 20mg ED until you are satisfied.

ManBeast

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
2 week cycles are interesting, there isn't a crazy amount of shutdown often, and coming back is usually quite quick. I'd run 40mg for 3-4 days, and drop it down if you've noticed some improvement and run 20mg ED until you are satisfied.

ManBeast
i agree with this.. this is sorta why i did.. i did 40-40-30-20 and hell i never felt any drop in test levels even the first day.. if you need to run it then continue to run it at 20..

pburke23

Awards
this may sound stupid, but what signs should i look for? Ive felt fine coming off of it...what are signs of shutdown? and does it matter when i take my dosage?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
ive had the complete shutdown before.. and you can mainly tell by your libido.. if you have a girlfriend and she is sitting there teasing you and stuff and you dont want NOTHING to do with it and dont have any libido at all youll know lol.. it realy sucks..